Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So you're saying he would do practically the opposite of what he promises now?
    Trump has only ever done things for Trump, no one else. Anyone who thinks this will be any different needs to pull the plastic bag off their head and let some oxygen flow to their brain.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    dude rape has been redefined by the left as "regretting it afterwards" or "not asking for permission every 10 mins"

you are talking about a leftist society that literally believes there is a rape epidemic among middle class white college kids, while completely ignoring the rape culture of prisons, muslim nations, central america, and poverty stricken areas of the united states

[/COLOR]
    You are literally making up scenario's, the left hasn't redefined rape, nor has it ignored other cultures view on it, in fact its the "left" that is pushing to cut ties with Saudi Arabia over its humanitarian record, its a fringe movement but none the less its there

It isn't him donating to both sides of the aisle its his repeat offensive of con artist selling tactics: just look at Trump University or his other time he slapped his name on a random product.

and your use of "cuck" and "boi" truly shows what type of character you are

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    How anybody can look at either candidate and say, yup that'd be an acceptable president, is fucking beyond me.
    Bout fuckin' time someone with some sanity spoke up. Lemme buy you a drink

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Somebody please give the TLDR version, I'm not going to bother with yet another hatemonger's conspiracy theory youtube post...
    She dum an ebul. Becuz reesons. So r her peepole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    At least with Hillary, you have a condom when getting fucked. She's the thin layer between government and corporations. Trump is just going in without that layer. He gets to do what he wants in the interest of big business and blow every campaign promise he made to the wind.
    Did you just Melania Trump my post?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Who corrupts Hillary?

Think of it this way... Hillary is the condom on the the dicks like Trump. Having her be there won't stop you from getting fucked. But, at least it will keep people like Trump from giving you AIDS...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I see more people discovering Steven Crowder. Gooood....
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

10+ Year Old Account
    you know you're allowed to fill in who you want in office even if they aren't officially on the ballot...i'm still voting for bernie because hilary and trump are both (insert random derogative, thats within forum rules)
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    a lot of the attacks on hillary are from basement dwellers who literally spend their entire day smoking weed praying for bernie to become president so their degeneracy is legalized

she's not that bad. and even if people don't vote for her, the alternative is fucking donald trump. i'll pass fam
    lol another San Francisco voter who probably never seen a Republican

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    At least with Hillary, you have a condom when getting fucked. She's the thin layer between government and corporations. Trump is just going in without that layer. He gets to do what he wants in the interest of big business and blow every campaign promise he made to the wind.

I mean, a tiny, Schadenfreude part of me wants to see Trump elected just so I can revel in the delight of watching all the excuses from his supporters as Trump turns out to be big business taking over government and keeps not a single promise he made on the campaign trail.
    yes that would be as much fun as watching you say the same about Hillary

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    academic papers are not sources
    lolz and youtube is?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I'm waiting on him to do a Top 5 reasons not to vote for Trump. Doubt he'll do it, because he's probably biased. I'd love to be proved wrong though.

Honestly both candidates suck. You may not agree with all of his policies but at least Sanders seemed like he had genuinely good intentions.
    Sanders was a man who honestly wanted to do what he thought was best for the nation.

And America spurned him for one oligarch or the other.
    Putin khuliyo

Oh look, another conservative youtuber that I won't take seriously because they're still peddling the doublethink arguments against climate change.

Yes, that is seriously my litmus test of whether or not I take a conservative youtuber seriously. Bite me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorothusian View Post
    It's funny because conservatives who are allergic to facts go "lololol Obama didn't keep his promises lulz" and then you can easily find sources that take all the promises from his speeches and find out whether he kept them or not. Actual promise rate he's kept is about 2/3.

Many of the ones he didn't, he tried but did not have the power to do.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Because she is the embodiment of corruption in govt.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Because she is the embodiment of corruption in govt.
    Hmm, I see more of that from Trump than her. But you are the gullible one listening to talking points.

Because i am not from the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Hmm, I see more of that from Trump than her. But you are the gullible one listening to talking points.
    1. I'm not a trump supporter

2. The email situation is more than enough for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    1. I'm not a trump supporter

2. The email situation is more than enough for me.
    Given your posting history I struggle to think of a situation where you'd vote for a Dem candidate anyway. it's kind of like me being like "I'm not a Hillary supporter. His VP pick is more than enough for me". I wouldn't vote GOP regardless of the candidate they picked given their platform and policy positions so......

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Given your posting history I struggle to think of a situation where you'd vote for a Dem candidate anyway. it's kind of like me being like "I'm not a Hillary supporter. His VP pick is more than enough for me". I wouldn't vote GOP regardless of the candidate they picked given their platform and policy positions so......
    There's been democrats I've liked. Kennedy for one.

I disagree with the philosophy of the modern Democratic party, that inequality of outcome automatically means someone has been exploited.
    Last edited by Theinquisition; 2016-07-22 at 04:20 PM.

I am literally unable to vote for Hillary because I don't live there.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Literally does not mean what you think it means...which may also explain why you think the video is compelling.

The video is nothing more than the same old conspiracy nonsense that we've been hearing for the past several years.

You think Hillary's history makes her a questionable candidate? Fine. Now do that same research on Donald and try telling me with a straight face that he isn't worse, much less better.

You need actual facts and reality, not conspiratorial BS if you want to convince me. You'll need to start with finding much higher quality sites for your information...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorothusian View Post
    He cannot, without lying. Remember, Hillary is a shill to corporation, Trump is litteraly a corporation:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Organization

That makes her, the funnel and Trump the stream... or condom and dick...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi