Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    1. I'm not a trump supporter

2. The email situation is more than enough for me.
    100% bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    100% bullshit.
    Of all the people who support Trump, but claim to not support him, I trust Tony to be honest.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Of all the people who support Trump, but claim to not support him, I trust Tony to be honest.
    Thanks Felya, I've been pretty consistent on this. I view Trump to be a narcissistic liar who is grossly incompetent . He has changed his policy positions so many times, he has made john Kerry jealous. I don't like Bullies, and well...Trump is a bully.

Trump is a racist idiot that appeals to the lowest denominator. Just listening to his 4 words slogans makes me want to puke.

The USA voting for him would be the biggest disaster that could happen to the US and the rest of the world.

I am glad I dont have to deal with that shit since I am not american.

Good luck to you americans anyway. your choice after all.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Trump is a racist
    Back up your statement with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Trump is a racist idiot that appeals to the lowest denominator. Just listening to his 4 words slogans makes me want to puke.

The USA voting for him would be the biggest disaster that could happen to the US and the rest of the world.

I am glad I dont have to deal with that shit since I am not american.

Good luck to you americans anyway. your choice after all.
    A Parisian would know all about disastrous choices, I guess. Maybe Americans ought to heed your dire warning.

PS: please think about installing air conditioning in your subway system.