Page 46 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Either she was in a state of shock or she was mentally... um, challenged. See, us native speakers can actually tell a lot from the voice. With the way she spoke, it's either shock, mentally deranged or... stoned.
    There's always a chance of all three or any combination of any one option with any other as explanation for pretty much everything we've been told so far.

https://twitter.com/MailOnline/statu...09542402736131

#Munich police arrested three men near Marienplatz following reports of a second shooting http://dailym.ai/29R1LgR

They definitely don't look like far-right German nationalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    You mean, you? I'm not sticking by you in any way. Because all you described minus concentrating on CNN is exactly what you've been doing.
    You're funny. By funny I mean dense. But this is still hilarious. I'm not here to sell a narrative. I'm here because I've been checking for updates and because watching Cat Friendly CNN is amusing.

But you keep up the good defence of the village idiot. Whatever floats your boat.

Omg, Nachttrambahnen... that's a word? And people wonder why foreigners call us crazy for combining words. That's a shite word.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    How do you know she was in a state of shock, who says her ability to perceive events was impaired?

Let's go with what you are saying, she is in a state of shock, her ability to perceive was impaired, are you really saying she wouldn't be able to remember correctly if someone said "allah ackbar"?

I find that hard to believe.
    Because people in such circumstances, unless they are specifically trained to endure them, tend to be in a state of shock.

She might have not heard that at all, but her mind might have convinced her she did, due to all the shock and the recent scare about Islamic terrorism in Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    There's always a chance of all three or any combination of any one option with any other as explanation for pretty much everything we've been told so far.
    I think... that sums it up pretty well, actually.

I'd rather have the authorities focus on restoring public safety than make public statements about what they don't know for certain, yet. So I guess we'll have to continue speculating or wait until tomorrow when things are looking brighter again (both figuratively and literally).
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Oh! I'm sorry! I forgot to whom I replied.
    The fact that you forgot it doesn't surprise anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Because people in such circumstances, unless they are specifically trained to endure them, tend to be in a state of shock.

She might have not heard that at all, but her mind might have convinced her she did, due to all the shock and the recent scare about Islamic terrorism in Europe.
    You do realize that the adrenaline that takes over in a situation like that enhances our senses right. The shock happen's afterwards, but shouldn't have an effect of what they heard during.

This is entirely possible, btw. I wouldn't be surprised at her imagining things at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    You do realize that the adrenaline that takes over in a situation like that enhances our senses right. The shock happen's afterwards, but shouldn't have an effect of what they heard during.
    No, but it has an effect on what they're remembering. Especially after traumatic situations. That's why eye witnesses are such a bad source of evidence for things like traffic accidents. People tend to fill gaps in their memory without realising. This has been extensively researched by psychologists and neurologists and is scientific fact. What's uncertain is how this applies to the individual case, such as this woman. We don't know anything about her or her situation. I mean, it's freaking CNN interviewing you, that alone would freak some people out "What? The world is listening to me?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I'm glad logic and reason have been upheld here, nobody is using this tragedy for political points or making any premature assumptions of the motives and identity of the gunner(s).
    That's what these forums are for!

If we didn't jump the gun all we could discuss was to post #prayformünchen and #thoughtsandprayers
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Obviously the shooters were evil white turbo-nazi Brexit types. *sage nod*
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Obviously the shooters were evil white turbo-nazi Brexit types. *sage nod*
    Turbo would explain how they're still on the run!

10+ Year Old Account

It's a little strange that there is only one such report out of 100 people witnessing the shootings.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    The fact that you forgot it doesn't surprise anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    This is entirely possible, btw. I wouldn't be surprised at her imagining things at all.

- - - Updated - - -

No, but it has an effect on what they're remembering. Especially after traumatic situations. That's why eye witnesses are such a bad source of evidence for things like traffic accidents. People tend to fill gaps in their memory without realising. This has been extensively researched by psychologists and neurologists and is scientific fact. What's uncertain is how this applies to the individual case, such as this woman. We don't know anything about her or her situation. I mean, it's freaking CNN interviewing you, that alone would freak some people out "What? The world is listening to me?"
    I'd argue the sooner they reflect on what happens is the best recollection they're going to get if it's traumatic, and the more eyewitnesses the better, I don't necessarily believe this research is set in stone. Do you have any data to support it's scientific?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Sure, I realize that.

However this was what, an hour later after the attack? She really didn't have to remember all that much or rely on her memory all that much.

So your only choice is either she is making it up or telling the truth.

I don't think her memory is going to change or be distorted enough for her to not remember correctly when she said she heard the gunman yelling "allah ackbar".
    https://public.psych.iastate.edu/glw...tnesstest.html

Take the test.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep I know now who I have to put on the ignore list.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Well that is a ton of speculation on your part of someone you don't even know.

Explain to me then why the police would interview dozens upon dozens of people who were victims of this attack if their testimony will be unreliable and useless?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Turbo would explain how they're still on the run!
    Nazi Gonzales and Roadrunner Omar? That's dark man!

Deleted
    Well that is a ton of speculation on your part of someone you don't even know.

Explain to me then why the police would interview dozens upon dozens of people who were victims of this attack if their testimony will be unreliable and useless?
    because out of all the shit they say, some shit might be the same shit 88 people before him said.

As for this here, I think it's over now, culprit dead, police is checking videos and pictures to verify how many shooters there are and they'll probably not find more than 1.