Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    No she is black which means they will throw the book on her and fuck her for life. only White gets away with what where his swimming times questions and doing time will be to harsh for him.
    Do you somehow think she SHOULDN'T get fucked for life? she shot 2 people.. on purpose. White black or fucking purple anyone shooting anyone should get fucked for life, regardless of age imo.

No she is black which means they will throw the book on her and fuck her for life. only White gets away with what where his swimming times questions and doing time will be to harsh for him.
    you kinda disprove your own point, seeing as she shot two people this is the case where the book should be thrown at her.
    instead you liberal shitstains will defend her as you are and since obungle has been all about taking a stance on these issues especially i wouldn't be surprised if she ends up becoming another dindu nuffin.

Infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-22 at 10:46 PM.
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Why, is she white?
    Supposedly this is her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    a 13 years old isnt responsible for there action should be left free again , but in facist america ....
    they should charge every pro gun brain dead and her parents
    #allofmywhut

At 13, I knew enough not to steal and shoot people. Maybe because I was more afraid of my dad than of anything else in the world. He was in the USMC.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    But that's not what happened, is it? It's not a story of guns coming to the rescue and saving lives, but rather the opposite, again.
    Cherry picking aside, brush up on your history.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

Can you explain that again in English?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If her parents didn't properly store their gun (if it's their gun), then yes they are partially at fault.
    Absolutely. It is every gun owner's responsibility to secure their firearm and also many other dangerous items. This is why we have child locks on many containers which contain dangerous substances because too many parents are not careful enough.

Wow, if somebody gave me a second chance like that. I would NOT shoot them......

/shakes head

It's more of economical, family stability issue.

Secondly, how often do 13 year old white girls shoot two shopkeepers and attempt to kill them?

The court will probably look at her home life and support system and determine it to be non-existent. They most likely will find a family in shambles, single mother raising multiple children, and this 13 year old quite possibly already has a criminal record.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    1 post in and already blaming the parents. Pathetic world we live in.
    How else do you think a 13 year old got a gun? Dabbles in the drug trade? Took a jog on down to the black market?

howd i know it was going to be a black girl

I don't know if I am getting more racist or more cynical as I get older. At this point I am sure it is one of the two...

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yep. Didn't take long until this became a race thread.
    It became a race thread because it's an example of why blacks are treated the way they are by cops. 13 and she already has a record for theft and assault with a deadly weapon. How do you think cops will treat her in the future?
    Even if she were White, cops will be jumpy around her. Because she's proven she is a threat.

And no, her age isn't an excuse. Call me crazy but when I was 13 I wasn't stealing shit and trying to kill people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    a 13 years old isnt responsible for there action should be left free again
    You kidding? No she wont go to jail, but she has to go to correctional facility and stay there for a long long time, because if her parents aren't up to the task of educating her, then someone has to do it instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    And no, her age isn't an excuse. Call me crazy but when I was 13 I wasn't stealing shit and trying to kill people.
    Yes, she's not a frikkin' 5 years old. At 13 at the very least one realizes that shooting people is bad and may get you in trouble (at the very least that if you are not mature enough to give a damn about other things).

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The article didn't mention her race at all
    Well she did try stealing weave so do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Can you explain that again in English?
    These are the stores that DIDN'T get looted...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Absolutely. It is every gun owner's responsibility to secure their firearm and also many other dangerous items. This is why we have child locks on many containers which contain dangerous substances because too many parents are not careful enough.
    I absolutely agree, if a child accidently stabs themselves with a knife, scissors or happens to fall in a pool and drowns we should be able to sue the manufacturer of the product. I know you are on the same page with me right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post

What country wouldn't punish a 13 year old for attempting to kill two people?

- - - Updated - - -
    Here in Sweden you cannot be held responsible for ANY crime if you're younger than 15 years of age. That means that anyone below that age could literally go on a killing spree killing hundreds of people, and nothing would happen other than that the social services would be notified and that the person would go into "care" for a few years.
    Last edited by izayoi80; 2016-07-22 at 11:23 PM.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post
    howd i know it was going to be a black girl
    Because whenever the op posts about bad shit being done, he only chooses stories, involving minorities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    So your saying the parents handed her a gun and told her to go shoot up a store? Anything less than that and it's not the parents fault. People need to stop making every child to be the perfect little innocent angel unless mean old mommy and daddy show them different. By that logic, if kids were somehow able to raise themselves and make all decisions for themselves, the world would be a wonderful place to live in with no drugs/thefts/murders/ect.

Children at that age will still mostly be influenced by the environment the parent has allowed their child to be exposed to. How they cope, problem solve, interact and generally behave will be a reflection on the parent.

The fact that a 13 year old girl was already stealing, and the fact a 13 year old girl had access to a gun, and the fact that a 13 year old girl attempted to kill two people who caught her shoplifting is much more telling of the lack of parental care than anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    She won't have a record. She will get off with a slap on the wrist. Also - guns don't need to be registered in MO.
    tbh...they can charge her as an adult, hopefully not but she definitely needs to be signed into a mental institution possibly get on some pills n therapy.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.