Page 57 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jork View Post
    This is GERMANY people, seriously they are alongside Russia one of the most corrupt nations on Earth.
    Yeah, transparency international got it all wrong. >:[

https://www.transparency.de/Tabellar...ng.2754.0.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jork View Post
    See what I mean right there.

Obviously there were 3 attackers, but German government suppresses information.

The other 2 attackers are probably still out there, or they have been caught and their identity will never be revealed.
    It makes no sense to even begin to lie about public high profile incidents in a democratic and open country. The information will come out anyway, especially in the 21st century when even kids have phones.

This is not a Lügenpresse type situation, where collections of minor reports or spread out in time incidents can be swept under the rug (at least for a little while).

The correct information already known to the public will always get out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Or... you know, you could just... say fuckit and continue in a deathgrip of hate. That's... the smart move, right? Okay then. How about you stay in your baby nation that still has 2k years of violence and war to go through before you're even remotely able to understand European mentality, mkay pumpkin?
    2k years of violence? wow how old are you?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Yep.

It appears in the comments section that the person videotaping or someone around the guy with the video camera is saying those things, and the gunman says he is German.

Not saying the comment section is reliable, but who knows at this point.
    That doesn't appear to be the case... granted I think we will have to wait. From what I am seeing this is the usual suspects again.

Deleted
    Sick.... He apparently shouted Allah is great is great and shot some children dead at the McDonalds.

Btw, many people on Twitter tried to somehow pin this on some local infamous neo-n*zi guy. Even going so fas as photoshopping him into pictures of the scene. Wtf?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Yeah, transparency international got it all wrong. >:[

https://www.transparency.de/Tabellar...ng.2754.0.html
    I can't trust a site that spells Canada with a K!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    There have been 100s, possibly 1000+ witnesses. They all get flash-thingied by the Men in Black?
    No. Money talks. Merkel gave them a visit and bribed them with a good fortune not to talk or this to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Yep.

It appears in the comments section that the person videotaping or someone around the guy with the video camera is saying those things, and the gunman says he is German.

Not saying the comment section is reliable, but who knows at this point.
    I think that rooftop scene is really curious. It at least gives us a glimpse into the mind of a lunatic. He doesn't make any sense at all. It's incomprehensible to me that he thinks any of the things he said could be understood as a justification or an excuse... or heck even an explanation for what he's just done (before he went up the car park).
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    That doesn't appear to be the case... granted I think we will have to wait. From what I am seeing this is the usual suspects again.
    white female non-religious school teacher?

Sky news is saying one of the Gunman is a recent refugee named.

Kassam Haid.

Edit: Got trolled ;<
    Last edited by primalmatter; 2016-07-22 at 11:44 PM.

KasSam Haid.
    Really? Google Sam Hayd hoax meme.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.google.ca/maps/@48.18132.../data=!3m1!1e3

street view of the mall and you can even spot the parking roof. the conversation should be filmed from a balcony of the single building south from the parking roof.
    the mc donald's mentioned elsewhere is west from the mall.
    Last edited by ranzino; 2016-07-22 at 11:48 PM.

Deleted

Kassam Haid.
    which is either 100% false or the guys is a language-prodigy.
    His german is textbook and accent-free.

EDIT: just looked up the Sam Hyde meme.... wtf^^

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    2k years of violence? wow how old are you?
    Talking about Europe, not myself. :P

Knowing your own history doesn't mean you had to live through it. But it can mean you aren't repeating mistakes made by your ancestors.

OBVIOUSLY that doesn't seem to be a popular opinion in some places...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Really? Google Sam Hayd hoax meme.
    Yep I have been had...

Gonna just wait for the new now my bad

Munich police just issued a statement:

Found a single person who commited suicide, probabl the shooter, probably acted alone.

https://twitter.com/PolizeiMuenchen/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    ~15 minutes till press conference. wait just a little bit; they have to say something for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    It's really hard to make out details... The citizen is yelling insults and some racial slurs, including 'Kanake', which is used as an insult to any southeern ethnic, The shooter claims to be german, born here. At .31 he says 'And now I have to buy a gun to ... you. Cannot make it out. Maybe 'bestrafen', which means punish, but that's hard to make out.

I'd also say that, judging by his voice and lack of accent, he sounds rather german. There's no hint of bavarian, as opposed to the citizen. He speaks very clean german, as you learn it in school.
    His accent sounds like he is from a small village by the mountain Piz Palu.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Sick.... He apparently shouted Allah is great is great and shot some children dead at the McDonalds.

Btw, many people on Twitter tried to somehow pin this on some local infamous neo-n*zi guy. Even going so fas as photoshopping him into pictures of the scene. Wtf?
    Well, if he didn't pull the trigger, then by breathing air as a white German he is by proxy responsible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Talking about Europe, not myself. :P

Knowing your own history doesn't mean you had to live through it. But it can mean you aren't repeating mistakes made by your ancestors.

OBVIOUSLY that doesn't seem to be a popular opinion in some places...
    well most Americans are of European decent so wouldn't that be their history too? or does the land actually soak it up and release it only to those that live there?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR