Page 61 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Not a migrant, that's the thing. The audio of what he was shouting seems to suggest he was being bullied by nationalists and snapped, assuming it's legit.
    Why does he shout "fucking turks" then? ? Seems unlikely for a guy who got bullied by "nationalists" to say something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Again, where are you getting this information? We know he was an Iranian living in Germany for more than two years, but I've seen no information that indicates that he was targeting children or that this was a religiously motivated attack.

Literally, as I type this the guy giving the press conference said they are not confirming the identities of the victims.

Honestly, get this bullshit out of here.
    Of course, they are not confirming the identities, but they confirmed it was mostly children. Keep up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rash Kah View Post
    great country for whom? the shah and his cronies sure. everyone else not so much. The Islamic Republic is just as bad in some respects, don't get me wrong, but in others (like literacy and education in general) it's a lot better than the Pahlavi dynasty.

- - - Updated - - -

id bet thousands of euros of him (the perpetrator) being born here and his parents being here for 30+ years.
    I remember Iran to be very "western" before 1979. I don't have all the facts though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    I think you remember wrong. Germany/Germans have a very high education level.

Or I misunderstand what you are trying to say.
    I wanted to say that the Iranian Immigrants who came here before the islamic revolution in Iran have a higher education level than the Germans. I will try to find the source again.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    police had a fight with him, but lost him until they found him dead. they failed a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Not a migrant, that's the thing. The audio of what he was shouting seems to suggest he was being bullied by nationalists and snapped, assuming it's legit.
    Of course he was an immigrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So @Slant, what you were saying?

Also my pixel detection skills are amazing.
    He's a German national, what's your point?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Why does he shout "fucking turks" then? ? Seems unlikely for a guy who got bullied by "nationalists" to say something like that.
    He didn't. It was the people on balcony who said that.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I think that was someone from the balcony who shouted that, not the shooter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renyo View Post
    I wanted to say that the Iranian Immigrants who came here before the islamic revolution in Iran have a higher education level than the Germans. I will try to find the source again.
    thank you would love to read that since germany has a very high average IQ and I don't know of any middle eastern countries that come even remotely close

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Right.

If a white christian went to a muslim country and started gunning down muslims while shouting out christian phrases, no doubt it wouldn't have been christian motivated.
    This is a direct quote of the chief of police of Munich! Nothing has been said about shouting islamic phrases!
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    He is not a German national. He is Iranian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    I think that was someone from the balcony who shouted that, not the shooter.
    it was him, im pretty sure.

- - - Updated - - -

bullshit. hes a "deutsch-iraner" meaning hes a german citizen with iranian roots.

Middle Eastern attacker, only been in Germany for a few years, most of the victims were children.
    He's a German-Iranian and has been in Germany AT LEAST 2 years and the police did specifically not want to make any statements about the victims. How about you fucking stop twisting the words just barely after the dude spoke them?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    He didn't. It was the people on balcony who said that.
    I watched it again it is indeed the shooter.

I read there was more than 1 shooter, so is that true?

15+ Year Old Account
    Turkish youth here in Germany can be pretty nationalistic and toxic towards other nationalities. You know , stupid people can't be explained by logic. :>
    Druid since Feb. 06

You seem to be confused about what German-Iranian usually means. That's usually used to refer to second or third generation children of migrants.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    The people attacking you have a point. You have to admit it's not helping your agenda that he in fact has a migrant background. He is not your "average" german Klaus Hoffmann or Fritz Kaufmann.

He may have a german pass, but that doesn't mean anything in our world today.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Again, where are you getting this information? We know he was an Iranian living in Germany for more than two years, but I've seen no information that indicates that he was targeting children or that this was a religiously motivated attack.

Literally, as I type this the guy giving the press conference said they are not confirming the identities of the victims.

Honestly, get this bullshit out of here.
    You're the mod. That's your job... *points at trashcan* :P