Page 66 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    This is true. The Media and Police were suppressing reports about Cologne. It was broken on social media
    yep and it happened in other countries like sweden aswell.

People who believe the government and media are telling the absolute truth are gullible.

Honestly I would do the same to stay in power and keep my country "calm" if I were president, chancellor, PM of a country.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    He was born in Germany meaning he is a German. Please don't be racist about this issue.
    ah. you are one of the strawman people.

Do you have an official source that he was actually born in germany?

btw if a mouse is born in a horse barn is it a mouse or horse? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post

People who believe the government and media are telling the absolute truth are gullible.

Honestly I would do the same to stay in power and keep my country "calm" if I were president, chancellor, PM of a country.
    Most of this forum seems to be this way. We should change that

the terrorists attacks are definitively a factor that play a role, because if they continue to release information on detailed refugee numbers it would lead to a very toxic mood in the country.
    People connect the dots and see a relation between those two events.

- - - Updated - - -

honestly your comment is only intended to make white people look bad. You try to use the most basic term to describe the iranian, reducing him to a german citizen and thus making people believe he is a white german.

disgusting mate. say it like it is.
    The numbers have also declined massively. Last month only 1.554 refugees have cossed the Aegean Sea, this month 940 for now. Last year in October it was at its peak with 211.663 in only one month.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

ah. you are one of the strawman people.

Do you have an official source that he was actually born in germany?

That's what my sources tell me. Prove otherwise if you can. If he is born in Germany he is a German. It is disgusting to try to act as if he isn't because of his ethnicity. Textbook racism.

Deleted
    That's what my sources tell me. Prove otherwise if you can. If he is born in Germany he is a German. It is disgusting to try to act as if he isn't because of his ethnicity. Textbook racism.
    LOL your sources.

You made a claim you need to proof it. This is how it works.

Honestly you are a pathetic strawman.

Deleted
    Tenissace canadian cuck

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-23 at 03:00 AM.

honestly your comment is only intended to make white people look bad. You try to use the most basic term to describe the iranian, reducing him to a german citizen and thus making people believe he is a white german.

disgusting mate. say it like it is.
    Pssst... Iranians are white.

In fact, "Iranian" is a variant of the word "Aryan".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I live in germany since 2003 -.-
    I know—and therefore you should be able to understand that there's no way that "we don't get any information regarding his religious status".

Do you honestly think that the German government would be able to keep that information from the public under the current circumstances? This will be the center of attention in the media until clarified.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    All of the Paris attackers were EU citizens who crossed borders like any other EU citizen.

In fact they used their EU citizenship explicitly to avoid detection despite many of them being on terrorism watch lists.

So really, you should be more worried about EU citizens than immigrants.
    Second or third generation immigrants from muslim countries going bonkers by the dozen, committing terrorism and slaughtering people on an almost weekly basis isn't exactly a compelling argument to accept new waves of immigration from there.

Saying an ethnicity exists is not racist.

Saying someone is Germany just for being born in Germany invalidates any sense of German Identity.

Also the lol @ Canadian multiculturalism. http://www.scmp.com/news/world/artic...uption-suspect

People who say things like this must have IQs of 90...

Second generation immigrants committing terror is actually more relevant to the immigration debate because they should have been more assimilated
    If you want to talk plans for assimilating second generation immigrants, I'm all for it.

If I was born in a garage that doesnt make me a car.
    These are some seriously nonsensical arguments.

If you want to talk plans for assimilating second generation immigrants, I'm all for it.
    I think it's best to assimilate them before they arrive: ie pick immigrants based on traits which make them likely to integrate.

This is what immigration policy in the West was for most of its history.

Well seems after all that the killer was a lone wolf racist who hated migrants, too bad he wasn't a "Muslim terrorist" hein ?

let's move on then ! #PrayForMunich hasn't trended anyway ...

https://www.rt.com/news/352734-munic...g-mall-deaths/

Deleted
    Pssst... Iranians are white.

In fact, "Iranian" is a variant of the word "Aryan".
    maybe, but people dont associate white with iranian.

I am chinese. When people use the words "white people" I think about germany, UK, USA, norway, sweden, france. I think about great actors like Tom hiddlestone or Hugh Laurie. I also think about Hitler and David Cameron. (no connection between those two intended)

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    These are some seriously nonsensical arguments.
    so is saying your geographical location somehow makes you a different ethnicity

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Second or third generation immigrants from muslim countries going bonkers by the dozen, committing terrorism and slaughtering people on an almost weekly basis isn't exactly a compelling argument to accept new waves of immigration from there.
    But it's too late isn't it?

Now you're going to have to confront the failure of your immigration policy to assimilate these people.

Anti-immigrant sentiment and xenophobia being contributing factors to that. That's why these attacks are concentrated in places like France, which is a pretty xenophobic country that failed to properly assimilate its immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    Well seems after all that the killer was a lone wolf racist who hated migrants, too bad he wasn't a "Muslim terrorist" hein ?

let's move on then ! #PrayForMunich hasn't trended anyway ...

https://www.rt.com/news/352734-munic...g-mall-deaths/
    Says motives remain unclear. Nice try

And: Police said the shooter was an 18-year-old German-Iranian who lived in the country for over two years and whose motives “are still unclear.”

- - - Updated - - -

But it's too late isn't it?

Now you're going to have to confront the failure of your immigration policy to assimilate these people.

Anti-immigrant sentiment and xenophobia being contributing factors to that. That's why these attacks are concentrated in places like France, which is a pretty xenophobic country that failed to properly assimilate its immigrants.
    So why accept new ones and force them to deal with French racism?

Trouble in coercion paradise.

maybe, but people dont associate white with iranian.

I am chinese. When people use the words "white people" I think about germany, UK, USA, norway, sweden, france. I think about great actors like Tom hiddlestone or Hugh Laurie. I also think about Hitler and David Cameron. (no connection between those two intended)
    You're thinking of Scandinavians and Anglo-Celts. They're not the only "white" people in the world.

Hint: "white" isn't a race.