Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If you want Master loot play with your guildmates, else gtfo. I for once, love the idea of no Master loot, makes drama much less frequent.

I already saw people putting "you have to trade me the dk helmet" in the description. Wtf some people...

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I already saw people putting "you have to trade me the dk helmet" in the description. Wtf some people...
    Which is not something Blizzard would enforce, so those type groups will not last long.

Deleted
    This change showcases how greedy and despiceable the WoW community can be. ML in pugs was a disaster waiting to happen and a fantastic way to screw players.

Now the fucking, screwing, bullshitting can happen in your own echochamber of a guild, and you can keep your petty drama and politics in your lame ass latin name geeky guild.

This is a good change.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    If you want Master loot play with your guildmates, else gtfo. I for once, love the idea of no Master loot, makes drama much less frequent.
    I could say the same about you, if you don't like masterloot, join a personal loot group, make your own or GFTO. Do you see how retarded that comment is?

ML is only good for serious progression raiding guilds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    there is no way he can make you do this so its all great.

My problem with PL was always that items couldnt be traded.

I still prefer ML in guild svenarios because you may want to funnel gear on to certain ppl.

In a PuG scenario i dont see the beenfit of ML over PL anymore. Unless its to reserve loot or ninja, which should never happen anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Ninjas change the loot to master before the pull and grab all for themself. That is why it is called Ninja looting. A quick Stealth attack to steal your stuff.
    This could have been changed pretty easily, don't allow the loot option to be changed once inside the raid/a boss has been killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Oh boo fucking hoo. So what? You can't ninja that trinket from archimonde that you always wanted for your off spec? Or if you consider yourself more 'legit' reserve half the drops for you and your buddies?

At least now the rest of us can join pugs without having to worry about having our loot stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    They will get even more complain Tickets since now the "reserved" Items depend on the cooperation of all players that joined.

A requester that all need to confirmed when the leader wants to change the loot Option after entering the instance would have been better.
    What would that accomplish other than kicking the ones that vote against?

Quote Originally Posted by kooz View Post
    ML is only good for serious progression raiding guilds.
    and people who get 4 of a one handed sword their spec can't use before they get a tier token.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    oh wow.... you fail to understand that its not about YOU. Ninja was a huge Problem in PuGs

- - - Updated - - -

Yes join the PL Group... Join the fucking PL Group, out of 100 PuGs 1 is PL

The only Problem i have with that is that u can get max 2 items now
    over all of wod i have see 2 or so ninja looters. ninjas are lot more rare then people say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    there is no way he can make you do this so its all great.

My problem with PL was always that items couldnt be traded.

I still prefer ML in guild svenarios because you may want to funnel gear on to certain ppl.

In a PuG scenario i dont see the beenfit of ML over PL anymore. Unless its to reserve loot or ninja, which should never happen anyway.
    i see it as fair leader reserving a few pieces of gear , they put effort in forming the group, dealing with retards explaining stuff over and over check peoples armory etc. pug leaders put lot more effort in then the people that just join.

I see the majority of people disagreeing with me are people who don't like that people reserve stuff, yet they are too lazy to spend the several hours it can take to form a group themselves, I once again letting you know, PERSONAL LOOT wasn't being added in this patch, they only made it the only option, You have had to chance to join a group with personal loot and masterloot, whichever you liked.

Removing options is not helping the playerbase. People who spend the time and effort, should be allowed to reserve the items they want, it comes at the cost that they need to spend even more time forming the group to find people who agrees with these rules.

You have always had the option to make your own group and use personal loot, nobody has stopped you other than yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so if you get a item you dont need... as its stats suck for you... you can give it away...
    only if lower or same ilvl of what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Until you roll for it and win the loot its never *YOUR* loot. You can still opt for a PL system and I think a more reasonable way to deal with things would be "upon entering the raid as a leader the loot system is locked period". They could have a confirmation dialogue like "Do you really want PL to be your loot method? This cannot be reversed" and then all would be good.

ML raiders would know its an ML raid PL raiders would know its PL to the end. Instead what we get with blizzard is "since people cheat in pvp we remove the option to pvp entirely" which ofc is an exaggeration here but you get the point.

Anyway, personally I don't mind any system I didn't like the WoD PL but they say they improved it so lets see.
    I comepletely agree with you here, there have been options for people who didn't like masterloot. So instead of leaving it, blizzard decided to "fix" something that wasn't broken, and by that they made the game worse for the playerbase who played for MANY year and love the idea of actually seeing the loot at the corpse. #Gamefantasy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudaraku View Post
    and people who get 4 of a one handed sword their spec can't use before they get a tier token.
    How exactly is ML going to help there unless you plan on ninjaing loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    This 100%. Too many Raids were Legal Ninjas where Leaders exploited others' unwillingness to lead to grab more Items they deserve.
    That is a very bad example, how is that unwillingness when the leader stating THIS item is reserved, people joining the group know this is reserved, and they decided to join the group anyway. The option still fucking stands, make your own group, spend the time and effort it takes to lead a bunch of lazy idiots and you are in a group with no items reserved.

Stop trying to lay down all responsibility, the only reason the majority of groups reserve items is because these people are the only once wanting to spend the time it takes to form a group, and with the sub going down, it takes even more effort and time, and they want something out of spending those 2 hours forming that grp.
    Last edited by Keniwa; 2016-07-23 at 11:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    only if lower or same ilvl of what you have.
    Its rare today that an item of higher ilvl is worse then an item of lower ilevel. Stats are closer then they have been before

Quote Originally Posted by Keniwa View Post
    EDITED! Apprently alot of you people can't comprehend the option you have MAKE YOUR OWN GROUP. You complain about having TOO many ML groups, then why don't you take your time to make your own with PL. Yes I know, because it takes fucking ages making a group. And that is why we should let the person spending that time putting a group together for YOU aswell, let them decide what kind of loot rules THEY want in their group. Or make your damn own grp.

This game is turning into something bad really really fast, they might aswell tell us that we have to play it with our parents by our side. They are removing so many player decisions.

With the prepatch blizzard has decided to disable masterloot option in pugs.

First of all, if you see masterloot as a problem for you, perhaps you should either:
    1) Make your own group and choose the loot rules you want?
    2) Perhaps join a group WITHOUT masterloot

It's actually that simple.

Is this to stop ninjalooting? I don't know, I have raided every single week during WOD, in a pug up until halfway through HFC when I unsubbed, and let me tell you, I still haven't seen a single person ninjaloot anything. Either the leader had reserved an item that I didn't need anyway, or it went smoothly with no ninja looting.

The only problem that occurred would be people leaving after a specific boss, tanks after iskar etc trying to get a trinket or a healer at socrethar. And then we had to wait a long time to get a new person to join, this is all due to the fact that people can come and go as they please in the raids now.

Also for the people who think this will help you finding groups, well here is a news flash, it won't. The people who did these pug-runs and reserved that last item they needed, because THEY set up the group and THEY spend effort and a long time to do so, they won't bother putting together a group for you anymore.

This change will only hurt the playerbase in the long run. And to all you people saying, "Oh but its not hard to make a group, they should not feel entitled to reserving anything just because they made a group". Well why don't you just take your time and putting together a group, and you will see how annoying it is when someone dcs, leaves, etc and you have to find new people to join before the domino effect sets in and the whole group is leaving.

Then we have the people who think this is to resolve the high end guild selling runs to other players, its not, with the 80% guild members req, this will still be.

Good Luck in legion, I will probably NOT be joining you for this expansion, I see too many changes that wasn't needed that removed my choice of how I wanted to play the game. It's sad because I used to love this game, and its a shame to see it turning into another PG6 game where blizzard is trying to hold your hand all the way through the game.
    Wow. This is a massive cry about not being able to ninja-loot. Reserving items is the biggest douche bag thing you can do. Its blatant cheating and it provides nothing but drama to the game. I am so glad you are leaving because the game needs less crybabies, not more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro