Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    snip
    Oh god just shut up, lol. People are allowed to make suggestions to the system, no need to get all defensive and weird about it.

Don't see the problem, I got all the rewards that my character could equip/of her main armor type. But then I wasn't expecting to unlock everything and be done with it unlike some.

i still don't understand why they reworked the trasmog but keep it bound to a damn npc
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    You are grumpy today. Have a chocolate bar.

It's on Blizzard to determine what quest appearances have been "lost." If a player finds one, great. Crowdsourcing anything would be an embarrassing first for Blizzard.
    The alternative is to ignore players wanting those again.
    They are showing interest in it.
    But instead you manage to find a way to make that a bad thing just to have a go at them.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    i still don't understand why they reworked the trasmog but keep it bound to a damn npc
    Because mounts and pets due to how they work are meant for use everywhere.

Arguably Heirlooms needn't be as accessible everywhere as they are, but they are.

Now transmog is something else, less important I would argue to have it accessible everywhere by default.
    Plus as there is a cost, that tends to go with having a vendor or NPC.
    But I do really wonder if how it works with the costs is how it should be.
    One idea blizzard stated early on and then changed completely was the ability to create an outfit and switch to it at the press of a button.
    I think we should have costs associated with creation or editing of a fixed number of outfits, but changing between them without cost.

That way it reduces the need for the NPC unless you are actually making changes.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-07-23 at 10:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    So I re-watched

And at 1:30 it says "And all the rewards from every quest you ever completed!" yet my collection has no items added from previous quests. Is this and error because it's a little shit if this is only for new characters considering I have 10 lvl 100s
    Same here, I got some old screen shots of my mage from vanilla and there are some things still missing.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Since the majority of my characters were faction changed at some point I barely have any items from quests pre-MoP. Feelsbadman.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Same here, I got some old screen shots of my mage from vanilla and there are some things still missing.

If they were drops you're SOL if you didn't keep them. It only backdates quest rewards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Am I the only one who seem to be missing items? Like items you know for sure you once looted or bought at a tier vendor?

I have ticketed Blizzard regarding Cowl of Benevolence, which was in my druid's bank but never showed up on my mage or priest when going to transmog. Which is annoying as I really love that piece!

Other items, I know for sure I have obtained was the Tier 3 or 4 - the Malorne one, and the Nightsong one. In fact, I only have 2 1/2 tier sets on a raiding character, I've raided with for the past 10 years, pretty sure I would have had some more of them.

When my ticket was answered, they said it was only items from quests or achievements - but I would have through Tier would count as well?

Or have I completely misunderstood what they would add?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakhtré View Post
    Am I the only one who seem to be missing items? Like items you know for sure you once looted or bought at a tier vendor?

I have ticketed Blizzard regarding Cowl of Benevolence, which was in my druid's bank but never showed up on my mage or priest when going to transmog. Which is annoying as I really love that piece!
    There is your problem. The Cowl is cloth item.

They can only grant you what is in your inventory and the things that they can track and, prior to 7.0, quests are the only thing that were tracked in usable way (aside from a handful of achievements that require certain gear, but in every case i can think of, those required pieces aren't even moggable).

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    Worked for me as well. I got back my Quel Delar that trashed back in Wrath. It also unlocked all the other variations of the weapon that I didn't choose.
    You are lucky i guess, the OP is onto something because i also completed Quel'delar but only have the 2Hand sword in the Wardrobe, the 1handers are all missing on my char.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Who in their right mind gives a damn about your issues with Loremaster? You do, because you're desperately looking for something to complain about. Who the hell cares about collecting all possible quest items for the wardrobe? It's such a nonsensical, silly and insane thing to even think about. It's some dumb idea you've set your mind on for whatever reason.

The system isn't meant to have people collect every single appearance possible. If you're trying to do that, fine, that's one of those crazy things some people set out to do. Like beating Dark Souls without being hit and stuff like that. Don't complain about crazy shit requiring crazy effort. Give me a fucking break. Your whine is absolutely unjustified.
    Ever heard of: different values and opinions ? People play the game for different reasons or you're about to tell me I need to stop collecting Toys and Transmogs because YOU don't do it ?
    The one complaining here seems you, the lazy one seems you, not the ones bringing up arguements about bugged items and features.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

I think everything is in order for me. It does appear that you only get one (and I'm not sure how the game determines exactly which) if you have multiple items that share the same model. Which makes sense in this kind of system. No point in having like 6 different items that share the same model. I had Raz's Pauldrons in my void storage but couldn't find them in the transmog tab thing. But I did a search for "Raz's Pauldrons" and had a result pop up that had the exact same model. Maybe that's why OP is missing some stuff.

I thought it was kind of cool that I got all the other Whirlwind weapons on my warrior. I chose the axe as my quest reward back in Classic, but I got the others in the new transmog system.

It's a nice little chunk of gold for me since I'm cleaning out my void storage now (two full tabs). Although I am still keeping a few items that are no longer obtainable (old Heroism set, etc).
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-07-24 at 01:17 AM.

Other items, I know for sure I have obtained was the Tier 3 or 4 - the Malorne one, and the Nightsong one. In fact, I only have 2 1/2 tier sets on a raiding character, I've raided with for the past 10 years, pretty sure I would have had some more of them.

When my ticket was answered, they said it was only items from quests or achievements - but I would have through Tier would count as well?

Druids can't unlock cloth and drops/vendor items don't count if you don't have them anymore. You can only unlock items you can use. What's so hard to understand people?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    You are lucky i guess, the OP is onto something because i also completed Quel'delar but only have the 2Hand sword in the Wardrobe, the 1handers are all missing on my char.
    Can said character use 1H weapons? If not then there is your answer. Quests unlock ONLY if you can use the items on the character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Works for me, so much unobtainable stuff!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    So my mage has been my main since early tbc... BUT since all quests were changed when they redid the world for cata, does this mean all those quests i did before cata dont count and i didnt get the xmog rewards from them when this last patch hit?

The one thing I wanted most, was the one thing I didn't get back. The Breastplate of Bloodthirst. Most people probably have no clue what that is, but I got it in vanilla and used the hell out of it until I disenchanted it during TBC (you know, before any mention of a possible transmog system in the future). The chestpiece was a quest reward with a unique model and I bug reported its absence numerous times during beta but looks like it won't be coming back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    So my mage has been my main since early tbc... BUT since all quests were changed when they redid the world for cata, does this mean all those quests i did before cata dont count and i didnt get the xmog rewards from them when this last patch hit?
    You got what they apparently could find to restore. You just have to go through them and check for yourself, but it's easier if you look for a specific item than just guess what quests things came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    So fucking stupid, the only thing this system really improved is bank space, it didn't make it easier at all to collect for other characters. There is always a limit to the fun, Blizz always limits really fun things in someway.
    On the flip side, there is never a limit to the whine when it comes to this game, and Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Look at you - wrong and rude, that's a nasty combination that explains why nobody likes you.
    I dont care if drooling idiots like me. Someone has to matter to me before their opinins mean something to me. Though i do enjoy how you call people insane idiots in your post (and im the rude one?) but cant being told youre a fool? Harden up, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Ever heard of: different values and opinions ? People play the game for different reasons or you're about to tell me I need to stop collecting Toys and Transmogs because YOU don't do it ?
    The one complaining here seems you, the lazy one seems you, not the ones bringing up arguements about bugged items and features.
    You quoted a perfect argument and proceeded to whine and wail while throwing around clichéd canned phrases, and you're complaining about someone "not bringing up arguments"?

What I said is that it's silly to whine about setting your mind on accomplishing an extraordinary feat and having to - gasp! - actually go that extra mile for it. And it's not Blizzards job to design every little thing they make around possible left-field ideas that some odd bloke out there might come up with. Try thinking practical and like a normal person for once. The system is fine, works 99% OK and is in fact quite generous.

It's not my fault that you're incapable of reason when you get offended and angry for no reason. Stop whining at me. No one told you you needed to stop collecting whatever, I didn't vote for Hitler, no one's taking away your human rights.