Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments

Democratic National Committee documents recently released by WikiLeaks include spreadsheets and emails that appear to show party officials planning which donors and prominent fundraisers to provide with appointments to federal boards and commissions.

The documents, which were circulated among top DNC officials in April, could raise legal questions for the party, says Ken Boehm, the chairman of the National Legal and Policy Center, a government watchdog group.

“The disclosed DNC emails sure look like the potential Clinton Administration has intertwined the appointments to federal government boards and commissions with the political and fund raising operations of the Democratic Party,” Boehm told The Daily Caller.

“That is unethical, if not illegal.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/le...-appointments/
    Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. What will this mean for the Democrats and Hillary's campaign?
    Last edited by AsariCommando; 2016-07-25 at 07:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll mean absolutely nothing, basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah all that corruption.

To get on UNPAID advisory boards and commissions where they advise the administration in an official capacity, yet have no actual power.

I emphasize official capacity because these people would advise the administration regardless, because they are party affiliates and, go figure, the party utilizes the experts among its members to do things.

Here come the Clinton defenders. They will never admit she is capable of being corrupt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Here come the Clinton defenders. They will never admit she is capable of being corrupt.
    No, we admit she's corrupt.

But not moreso than is fashionable amongst American politicians, since corruption is constitutionally protected.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post

But not moreso than is fashionable amongst American politicians, since corruption is constitutionally protected.
    Then why vote for her? Boogeyman Trump is too scary for you all?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's called 'strategic voting'.

I'd vote for Mickey Mouse over giving the Republicans control of the White House.

Sorta. Voting for Trump is like shooting yourself in the foot.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netscape View Post
    Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. What will this mean for the Democrats and Hillary's campaign?
    Probably nothing. I cant fathom the kind of person to vote Hillary even with just past knowledge of her deeds.
    My aunt (nvm my location, she is an american) will vote for her only because- she is a woman. Yep, thats a huge part of the fanbase.

I hope Sanders voters will shift to Trump- the only candidate that openly fights the establishment they personaly have been betrayed by.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Sorta. Voting for Trump is like shooting yourself in the foot.
    Seems like voting for Clinton is shooting yourself in the head. I won't buy into it. She's too corrupt. She obviously knew the DNC was going to go to any lengths to make her win. I hateeeee Bernie, but he was fucked over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    Probably nothing. I cant fathom the kind of person to vote Hillary even with just past knowledge of her deeds.
    My aunt (nvm my location, she is an american) will vote for her only because- she is a woman. Yep, thats a huge part of the fanbase.

I hope Sanders voters will shift to Trump- the only candidate that openly fights the establishment they personaly have been betrayed by.
    If you think Trump is a remotely acceptable candidate you know absolutely nothing about American politics.

10+ Year Old Account

Dude Republicans would never do that, only Hillary.

Here's another gem where Bush not only gave donors appointments, but appointed them to extremely lucrative posts that paid "up to $3000 a day plus travel and other expenses"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like voting for Clinton is shooting yourself in the head. I won't buy into it. She's too corrupt.
    'Too corrupt', but still several orders of magnitude better than Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Netscape View Post
    Haha, think that's something new?
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

'Too corrupt', but still several orders of magnitude better than Trump.
    Just remember this is what you wanted. Years down the rode remember you helped this happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Just remember this is what you wanted. Years down the rode remember you helped this happen
    And thank fucking god for that.

I love it, anytime Hillary's corruption is brought up, here come the defenders and inevitably BUT BUT THE REPUBLICANS DID THIS AND THAT 12 YEARS AGO!!!!

Ok? So you want to keep voting in the same mistake? You complain so vehemently about Bush in that past, yet you'd rather vote in Bush 3.0 x 100 than admit your parties corruption. I just dont get it.

BUT THAT ONE TIME!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Ok? So you want to keep voting in the same mistake? You complain so vehemently about Bush in that past, yet you'd rather vote in Bush 3.0 x 100 than admit your parties corruption. I just dont get it.
    She's corrupt, we'll admit it.

But it doesn't change the fact that a) corruption is constitutionally protected in the American system and b) the alternative is far worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    I love it, anytime Hillary's corruption is brought up, here come the defenders and inevitably BUT BUT THE REPUBLICANS DID THIS AND THAT 12 YEARS AGO!!!!

BUT THAT ONE TIME!!!!
    1) I was a child while Bush was president.
    2) I don't complain about this kind of shit because its nothing out of the ordinary, I complain about Republican policies and stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    This country survived far worse than Trump. Punishing corruption at the ballet box is the only way to stop it.