Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    He looks like he has no neck, I know it's supposed to be perspective but turned out to be just... flat. Also his horns are too hight and then going too low. Looks like they are not permanently attached to his head and are about to fall off.

I know it is not Illidan and no I did not draw/create this image. But damn I just read/watched the comic about Anduin and well... tears and stuff when I then saw this image.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I know it is not Illidan and no I did not draw/create this image. But damn I just read/watched the comic about Anduin and well... tears and stuff when I then saw this image.
    Why does he have his sword out? Is he TRYING to kill Anduin or something?
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    can you draw Broxigar? I love Borxigar and there are very less drawings of him online,
    I think i am done with Orcs ( already done couple of drawings) Looking for something a bit moar ,,exotic"

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    They're probably surfing the snow hills near the Ice Trolls in Dun Morogh, so Varian's prepared!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Like other people have pointed out, if you want your thread to stay you might want to focus more on sharing drawings and encouraging people to draw their own and less on promoting your YouTube video. Or your could post the drawing itself. Or you could post your video in the video thread.

Is this "Draw Deathwing with your eyes closed" v2? If yes, then count me in, will try to draw Illidan later.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I don't know why, but that image reminds me of Goku and Gohan flying together. But yeah - superb image.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-07-25 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    Like other people have pointed out, if you want your thread to stay you might want to focus more on sharing drawings and encouraging people to draw their own and less on promoting your YouTube video. Or your could post the drawing itself. Or you could post your video in the video thread.
    Of course i will share more drawing - i can do even in this one thread. The main problem is - my drawing dont take 15 min to finish
    I have a lot Blizzard inspired ocs but only couple of them are directly related to Wow.
    My orc from 6 months ago is more like Hearthstone player xD

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Do one where he says "Black Temple was merely a setback."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Driveskull View Post

We really love Blizzard characters, thats why drawing Illidan was really fun experience. What do you think about our drawing?

Amzingly drawn.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-07-25 at 09:26 PM.

Of course i will share more drawing - i can do even in this one thread. The main problem is - my drawing dont take 15 min to finish
    I have a lot Blizzard inspired ocs but only couple of them are directly related to Wow.
    My orc from 6 months ago is more like Hearthstone player xD
    No one's asking you to poop art out at the speed of light, and I'd be surprised if anyone thought you took 15 minutes to produce that. They're asking that you follow the forum rules with prohibit promoting your YouTube videos outside of the the video thread. Otherwise what could be a fun community thread ends up locked because the OP can't follow forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    No one's asking you to poop art out at the speed of light, and I'd be surprised if anyone thought you took 15 minutes to produce that. They're asking that you follow the forum rules with prohibit promoting your YouTube videos outside of the the video thread. Otherwise what could be a fun community thread ends up locked because the OP can't follow forum rules.
    I know now everything I will not post more videos than the one in first post so if anyone would want to check my channel will just go by there. Here i will upload only drawing i make Blizzard related and have fun with community Paint art

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Driveskull; 2016-10-27 at 12:33 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

I also doodled this before bed. I couldn't get myself to draw anything proper afterall. Maybe I have better luck next time I draw.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

You inspired me... I present: Tsundere Gul'dan

Quote Originally Posted by iock View Post

I also doodled this before bed. I couldn't get myself to draw anything proper afterall. Maybe I have better luck next time I draw.
    Awesome shading and facial expression. You are good, do you have maybe some more serious drawings?

I see this as a snip it in time... Varian took his son, anduin, out to play in the mountains of Dun Morough . He ventured too far from Ironforge and was set upon by a small party of Horde. In order to not traumatize Anduin, the King made a game of it. Slipping and sliding around he killed 3 orcs and a bloodelf.

He then jumped on his shield with Anduin on his back and flew down the mountain side. Up ahead he saw the final Horde... and as they slid closer, Varian drew his sword once more.

(Note in the image the RED cloak with fur trimming.)

-snip-

If you want to see more of my art, check out my Youtube.
    Lmao please no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    You inspired me... I present: Tsundere Gul'dan
    Oh god these are too good.

- - - Updated - - -

I think i am done with Orcs ( already done couple of drawings) Looking for something a bit moar ,,exotic"
    Tauren like the one from the vanilla cinematic. Nightborne from Legion. Those are pretty exotic. Cant really think of anything else.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-07-25 at 09:28 PM.

Took me hours. But I'm pretty happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaabbc View Post

Took me hours. But I'm pretty happy with it.
    ...is he wielding peapods? O_O

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...is he wielding peapods? O_O
    Awesome butterfly with the demon syndrome xD