Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    ran into some confusing stuff with wardrobe:
    bought orgrimmar grunt set, equiped it all, got a notice its been added, and when i vendored them back they were removed from the wardrobe :/

also, bought some stuff of off the shatrah vendor (the one that was justice vendor if i recall correctly), equipped them to add to the wardrobe, than sold them and the appearances were gone.

am i right to think that it is so because of the 2hour sell back period?
    It is the 2h sell back, for me the game even warned me that selling it back would revert it from being added to the wardrobe.

Signature made by Hinoto.

People have used the camera zoom as a crutch for so long, being able to see everything in a 6 mile radius around something. Now, they are just going to have to get used to seeing things close up. Motion sickness!? Really? Sure people can have some effects from rapid moving objects, hell I do if I am not controlling the character...I can not watch Overwatch streams because it makes me feel sick. Riding on someone elses mount..yep, same thing. Some people can/do have effects of motion sickness, but come on, the camera change is not THAT bad, and even it is, you are in a HEAVY minority of people. They will gain more people then they will lose over this if the game is more "immersive". And before you say "lots of people feel this way, just look at the forums" Half of those people are there arguing with the other half on how it is ok, and the half of those people who hate the change, are posting MULTIPLE times trying to get people to agree with them. In the end, a VERY VERY small portion of the players see the camera zoom as an issue. Blizzard does not have to, and is obviously not going to, change it based on a few hundred people complaining about it.

Overall, there is nothing wrong with the camera zoom. It goes out far enough, and I am one who used the max distance console code. It is just the flavor of the month bitch fest with people right now, in a month when they realize their tantrum isn't working, they will find something else to complain about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you guys tell me, if i created horde character only to get replica weapons, and later that character i deleted. Those replicas still remain in my transmog list?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Can you guys tell me, if i created horde character only to get replica weapons, and later that character i deleted. Those replicas still remain in my transmog list?
    As far as i know as long as you have the achievements - For the Horde/Alliance - these appearances will be automatically added to your transmog tab.

This freaking addon...
    MVP!
    I really need to donate some cash to the creator.

Regards,
    Someone who stacked 16'000 Scrapyard boxes

Really bad timing recommending Addon - Can I Mog It? since it's broken as of last update 4 hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias2x View Post
    Really bad timing recommending Addon - Can I Mog It? since it's broken as of last update 4 hours ago.
    i love mogging and i was just abouts to install it but... after reading the comments below i choose not to, a lot of people are claiming it is freezing or slowing down their systems. .. before you choose to install it i recommend you read what have other have said first

think ill stick with moggit

I love the zoom change, finally in pvp all those silly melee classes can suck my chaos bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehatter View Post
    i love mogging and i was just abouts to install it but... after reading the comments below i choose not to, a lot of people are claiming it is freezing or slowing down their systems. .. before you choose to install it i recommend you read what have other have said first

I'm using it now.. no issues at all.

Deleted
    that camera shaking on kormok , nevermind doing a raid ever again it gave me nauseas

15+ Year Old Account
    That transmog addon seem confusing. Will it show if your other character can learn it or won't it? Since it seems it has three different messages when only two should be used. "Learned by another character" and "Can be learned by another character" instead of the "Can't be learned on this character". That last one makes it really confusing

Thomas Yance - Patrols the road between Tarren Mill and Southshore in the The Escape from Durnholde. Sells five shirts for 1c
    Made me SO much gold last tuesday.

When we got to socrethar last week and i hopped in the suit.....i felt like my camera was in outerspace. Blizz didnt change the camera settings. <3 about to just afk in the suit for as long as i can to reminisce

I see a lot of issues with that addon, I downloaded this addon when the patch arrived and it's simple and does the job http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/caerdon-wardrobe

" We want to identify and fix those directly."

Ok -- but can he enumerate things they care to fix directly or is he going to continue to ignore it? There's been many capped threads about this with specific problems. Such as Manno being too large being the first obvious problem thats listen most often.

So... why the silence still?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssie View Post
    A bunch of people (including myself) aren't upset over the zoom per se, it's some other changes that got snuck in quietly with the zoom changes such as increased camera shaking/movement and other motion sickness-inducing effects. The old zoom work-arounds were sometimes necessary for people to play the game without getting motion sickness. There is currently no option to turn off the shaking effects (the options for action camera/physics interaction currently in the game do not help).
    The shaking has to be a bug.. right? I did Firelands over the weekend and on Alysrazor when she comes out the screen shakes so violently I can't see anything that's going on. Same experience with the Al'Akir transition between phases in Four Winds.

made some good gold selling dalaran shirts cause lazy people.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    " We want to identify and fix those directly."

Ok -- but can he enumerate things they care to fix directly or is he going to continue to ignore it? There's been many capped threads about this with specific problems. Such as Manno being too large being the first obvious problem thats listen most often.

So... why the silence still?
    there been several thread cap with the same ppl complain over and over and over and over and over. I never use the Max range distance for tanking on Manaroth and that didnt stop me from doing Mythic, same on my hunter as DPS and i been always top 5 on the dmg meter.

PPl just need to get used to the change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehatter View Post

It's an issue related to the latest update (7.0.3.13) last night.

UPDATE: Update to v7.0.3.14. This version won't have certain functions that were added in v7.0.3.13, which were causing the issue.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2016-07-25 at 10:35 PM. Reason: added update

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    there been several thread cap with the same ppl complain over and over and over and over and over. I never use the Max range distance for tanking on Manaroth and that didnt stop me from doing Mythic, same on my hunter as DPS and i been always top 5 on the dmg meter.

PPl just need to get used to the change.
    Let me guess, you can tank just fine without color options because you aren't colorblind too so forget those color blind folks, right?

If you're fine with how things are then that's great. Let the other people who are not find speak up and be heard. Why does that bother you?