Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    Mental health is just as important as the rest of your body though
    Funny, a lot of diseases that have been eradicated have become common in the border states due to illegal Mexicans bringing those diseases over with them, because they were never vaccinated.

Facts though.....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Welcome to American Politics
    At least the democrats can dance.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    "I'm retarded and I vote Hillary!"
    "I'm an alcoholic and I vote Hillary"
    "I'm a heroin addict and I vote Hillary"
    "I'm not even here legally and I vote Hillary"
    You should probably too :^)

How did anyone think this was a good idea...? I am a few hours behind does it get better?
    You forgot "My dad only had a 4th grade education and he was the smartest man I knew, and I am voting Hillary!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    This is amazing... it is like every stereo type and racist joke I have ever made has come to life and walked out onto the DNC stage..

I.. I don't even know how to react.... I want to laugh but it is all just so surreal. The chants, the in fighting, and the guy who thought it was a AA meeting.

You people are seeing this to right? I haven't stepped into some twilight zone kind of thing have I?

Edit : Just got to the drug addicts I am a bit behind... incredible...
    In this surprising after the RNC?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    I know that is something Donald Trumps wants to do. I would encourage and hope he does so.

Who would be against that?
    The fed is already audited(1) and publicises it's information for you to see(2). What the GOP want to do is what all parties have been trying to do since the beginning of the fed, politicise. Which as you may know it normally means corruption and lobbying. This is not an issue of Democrat vs republican, but simply about having a honest fed.
    (1) http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_12784.htm
    (2) http://www.federalreserve.gov/moneta...lancesheet.htm

"I'm retarded and I vote Hillary!"
    "I'm an alcoholic and I vote Hillary"
    "I'm a heroin addict and I vote Hillary"
    "I'm not even here legally and I vote Hillary"
    You should probably too :^)

How did anyone think this was a good idea...? I am a few hours behind does it get better?
    I imagine the Bernie supporters feel the same way, that's why they don't want to just forfeit their vote.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Vote for Hillary and you'll get more illegal immigrants lol. Not sure if that's a really positive message.
    I think it's dumb that the speaker is proud she came over and stayed illegally. Many U.S. citizens have to go through a lot of work just to get a VISA to go to other countries like Australia or Canada, let alone permanent citizenship. The system should be easier for people to come into the U.S., that speaker was just idiotic

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, a lot of diseases that have been eradicated have become common in the border states due to illegal Mexicans bringing those diseases over with them, because they were never vaccinated.

Facts though.....
    Diseases don't care about legality. Legal immigrants and traveling citizens tend to bring them in too. Like here in Texas, our measles outbreaks tend to start in churches with a legal visitor. Illegality isn't a factor at all and don't try to make it one.

And yes, I've studied epidemiology

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to American Politics
    The biggest political circus in the world.

We are up to illegal immigrants who are saying we should continue to allow people to flood our countries, because a couple outlier illegal immigrants went to school and college.

The idiot speaker now, is completely unaware that under President Obama, his administration has deported more illegal immigrants than any other President, with close to 500,000 in 2014.
    I don't know how much longer I can watch this. It's so utterly unreal and insane...

I started watching this to mock them but I am starting to become unnerved... Why do they great the audience as brothers and sisters? Is this a religious thing?

lol

We do have a fair immigration policy. Come here legally.

Once again, right now under President Obama we have a very active and robust anti-immigration enforcement. In 2014 alone, his administration deported close to 500,000 illegal mexican immigrants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually that's how Ebola came over here too. Legal visitor.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not really a fan of the " invite random people that parade the messages. I mean cute kid, but this is as silly as the benghaxi moms
    God(s) that Bengahzi mom thing was fucking cruel, but I guess that is were this election is going so I am not shocking the Dem's would go that road.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    ...I look like shit after five minutes out in those temperatures. That's from 10 minutes ago.
    I'm not more than a mile away from the convention, and I too looked a mess after 5 minutes.

Are you saying the wage gap myth is part of the Republican platform?

I doubt it is, but if it were, I certainly wouldn't agree with that part of the platform.
    I suspect that there's much of the GOP platform you wouldn't agree at all with. But here's the rub, Trump is actually doing more to sell himself to progressives than Hillary is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Do you agree with the GOP platform? They want to audit the fed.
    Sanders voted for Rand Paul's "Audit the Fed" bill back in Jan..? For the sake of transparency since no one seemed to realize that after the first audit back five years ago, the Fed gave out $16 trillion (five years ago) bailing out banks and businesses in the EU and elsewhere.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Heh, your perfectly sane, it's a clown show.

- - - Updated - - -

What about it? I heard that picture with him and the taco bowl had newspapers and pics of people he's buried (figuratively) in the past.

http://newsninja2012.com/dnc-email-l...wl-engagement/

Diseases don't care about legality. Legal immigrants and traveling citizens tend to bring them in too. Like here in Texas, our measles outbreaks tend to start in churches with a legal visitor. Illegality isn't a factor at all and don't try to make it one.

And yes, I've studied epidemiology
    I trust your education and experience, but you have to understand the difference between people solely coming to America legally and being processed into the American system, and people flooding over and bringing their diseases and there is no outreach or education to combat these diseases.

Facts though.....
    Even if that's true, I'm just saying it's also important to fund mental health. The fewer people that go nuts the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://blogs.rgj.com/factchecker/201...and-shootings/

Unfortunately, peer-reviewed studies of the relationship between mental illness and mass murder don’t exist. At least, Fact Checker could find none.

A 2009 study in the Schizophrenia Bulletin pooled results from seven studies and found that someone with a “psychotic illness” killed a stranger at a rate of 1 per 14.3 million people per year, making it “extremely rare and … even rarer for a patient who has received treatment with antipsychotic medication.”

Mo' programs
    Mo' fundins'

Yep, Democratic platform. Just throw money away.
    Because treating mental illness is obviously only good for preventing mass shootings, lets just forget I never even mentioned mass shootings.
    Mental health is also a lot more than just shizo.

I don't support either side in this circus, by the way.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2016-07-26 at 12:23 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    lol

We do have a fair immigration policy. Come here legally.

Once again, right now under President Obama we have a very active and robust anti-immigration enforcement. In 2014 alone, his administration deported close to 500,000 illegal mexican immigrants.
    I think Mexicans are ideal immigrants. After all shit they get, the abuse and being hated, they have never bombed, shot up, or done any acts of terrorism. Honestly, Mexicans are better American's than some Americans IMHO.

And I am somewhat hostile to immigration on the whole Class Issue factor. But Hispanics are solid people.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how much longer I can watch this. It's so utterly unreal and insane...

I started watching this to mock them but I am starting to become unnerved... Why do they great the audience as brothers and sisters? Is this a religious thing?
    It's a Union thing and you wouldn't understand.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers