Thread: The audacity

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The audacity

Blizzard had the audicaty to say "Hey, virtual tickets available"

My god.

Was I the only one who saw the 30+ pages on forums that had people upon people (with 30+ pages no doubt) telling Blizzard to stop? Take "a look around, this isn't what we want?" I don't know about you, but I'm quite surprised they didn't increase the *virtual ticket* to $59.99"

10+ Year Old Account
    what the hell is the point of this post? you dont want blizzard to offer the virtual tickets anymore?
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    what the hell is the point of this post? you dont want blizzard to offer the virtual tickets anymore?
    When their upcoming expansion has an extreme amount of negative input...? no. It screams to me "MONEY MONEY MONEY"

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    I'm with you on this one. Is he expecting the virtual ticket to be free?

Quote Originally Posted by QwertySham View Post
    I'm with you on this one. Is he expecting the virtual ticket to be free?
    Okay so kindly take a step back. Reread.. And then comment. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    When their upcoming expansion has an extreme amount of negative input...? no. It screams to me "MONEY MONEY MONEY"
    I've yet to see this negative input

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    I've yet to see this negative input
    Have you not visited the OFFICIAL FORUMS?

Deleted
    Because you don't like it, there is an extreme amount of people hating 7.0?

Well, since I like the patch, there has to be an extreme amount of people loving 7.0.

Funny how opinions stated as fact change things.

Okay so kindly take a step back. Reread.. And then comment. c:
    Nobody understands your point of this post... You think because Blizzard has some negative press on Legion that they should cancel their convention that covers EVERY product they produce?

Please, spell it out for us because you are being quite vague.

Edit: Or take the time to at least give us a link to this 30+ page thread on official forums you are referring to. If you're going to bash something don't be lazy.

7+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about?!?

1. Blizzcon is not WorldofWarcraftcon- it's a convention for all their games.

2. Where have you seen "an extreme amount of negative input," about Legion? I have seen and heard nothing but awesome reviews.

I will not comment further.

But when Legion fails, oh god I can't wait, I'lll redirect you all to this post.
    PS: Join --SNIP--. c:
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-26 at 02:47 AM.

Your logic doesn't work. Every expansion, every change ever made, has always gotten an "extreme amount of negative input" on the forums.

My advice to you is that you realize just how few players actually visit and talk on the forums, and just how many of them will play no matter how much they stomp their feet and shout about how they've been wronged by Blizzard.

From sources that I actually take seriously (NOT forum trolls and whiners) the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Oh, and Blizzcon isn't WoWCon, it would happen even if WoW was shut down tomorrow.

Edit: Saw now that you're just another frustrated pro-legacy. Even less worth taking seriously than before in other words.

- How do you know that someone played Classic? Don't worry, they'll fucking tell you...

- How do you know that someone DIDN'T play Classic despite being a massive fanboy of it? They make claims like "The game was perfect then!" or the ever popular "It required SKILL!!!!!!111"...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-07-26 at 01:07 AM.

Deleted
    I will not comment further.

But when Legion fails, oh god I can't wait, I'lll redirect you all to this post.
    PS: Join --SNIP--. c:
    There we go, a nostalrius fanboi. Thats why you can't like WoW in any state but Vanilla.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-26 at 02:47 AM.

Have you not visited the OFFICIAL FORUMS?

No, because anyone with half a brain knowns that the forums is the last place you want to go if you are looking for something intellectual

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    What are you talking about?!?

1. Blizzcon is not WorldofWarcraftcon- it's a convention for all their games.

2. Where have you seen "an extreme amount of negative input," about Legion? I have seen and heard nothing but awesome reviews.
    Blizzard devs deleting posts... Did you not see the 40+ page forum on BLIZZARD forum that people didn't like Legion? And don't give me shit about "oh it'll be better at 110" No, it won't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    No, because anyone with half a brain knowns that the forums is the last place you want to go if you are looking for something intellectual
    Just like Blizzard...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post
    There we go, a nostalrius fanboi. Thats why you can't like WoW in any state but Vanilla.
    Maybe because it was fun?

7+ Year Old Account
    You're either an amazing troll or in need of immediate medical help

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard devs deleting posts... Did you not see the 40+ page forum on BLIZZARD forum that people didn't like Legion? And don't give me shit about "oh it'll be better at 110" No, it won't.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like Blizzard...

- - - Updated - - -

Because you have your head so far up your nostalgia ass. You really think going downwards is better then forwards? Like really?... really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I want my pixels ok, I'm PAYING BLIZZARD FOR MA PIXELS!!! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo, uh, what's the point in this thread? The virtual ticket has been around for what? 6 or 7 years? You're only just moaning about it? A bit late to that party, pal.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    For you. And that is an opinion. Don't state it is fact. For me MoP was the best expansion and I started during mid vanilla. I still don't run around and tell people to play on MoP Private servers because it was the best expansion.