Page 40 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This old dinosaur-windbag is talking too long.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    It's not even that really. It's never "why you should elect me". It's "Why you shouldn't elect the Don Don"
    You are absolutely right in this one.

It's a defensive and weak strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Is that what people call discussion that isn't immediately sorted into a singular box and hostile to all other boxes?
    No, basically just the hardcore Trumpettes that are now trying to say things like "man bernie he needs to make a stand. i'm wavering but maybe if he made a stand!" like we don't know who they are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    I feel like I've heard this speech before somewhere... come on man. And I like Bernie Sanders.
    Im just waiting how he will turn it to "So we must vote for Hillary".
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Is that what people call discussion that isn't immediately sorted into a singular box and hostile to all other boxes?
    No, he means Trump supporters "caring" about Bernie Sanders supporters getting fucked over in the Democratic Primaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone see that white girl crying her eyes out?

lol

Here comes the paragraph about the only rational choice being Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Im just waiting how he will turn it to "So we must vote for Hillary".
    There it is. lol

And there it is Berner's.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    And there it is Berner's.
    Wasn't that bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like mostly cheering. I'm impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Here comes the paragraph about the only rational choice being Hillary.
    It looked like he was trying to chew on some sort of foul tasting substance when he made the endorsement.

They are turning on him. I think I'm hearing some boos

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    No, he means Trump supporters "caring" about Bernie Sanders supporters getting fucked over in the Democratic Primaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    No, basically just the hardcore Trumpettes that are now trying to say things like "man bernie he needs to make a stand. i'm wavering but maybe if he made a stand!" like we don't know who they are.
    That's only concern trolling if you're pretending. Which is impossible to falsify; it's entirely possible a Trumpanzee would want Bernie supporters to continue the fight, since it fucks up Clinton. And it's also entirely possible a Trumpeter would feel bad for a Bernout for getting smashed by the political machine, since the positions could have easily been reversed between the Trump and Sanders camps.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    They are turning on him. I think I'm hearing some boos
    I wouldn't say "they", but maybe small percentage in the crowd don't want to support Hillary.

I still don't understand why the single mom is our fucking problem. She makes more money than I do and I am fine. Maybe she shouldn't have let Darren nut in her so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Calamorallo View Post
    It looked like he was trying to chew on some sort of foul tasting substance when he made the endorsement.
    No, that's just being old. My grandfather constantly makes chewing motions too.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    This is one of the very few times that i'll admit that you get it.
    I've been know to do so from time to time.

Admittedly the atmosphere in the Bernie rally and Trump rally were similar, but the Bernie rally did admittedly have a lot of what I call Con-Stank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

That's only concern trolling if you're pretending. Which is impossible to falsify; it's entirely possible a Trumpanzee would want Bernie supporters to continue the fight, since it fucks up Clinton. And it's also entirely possible a Trumpeter would feel bad for a Bernout for getting smashed by the political machine, since the positions could have easily been reversed between the Trump and Sanders camps.
    #that'sthepoint

They only care because they want to split the demo party so repubs have an easy win. Which is why it's so blatantly obvious, given last week the same people were the ones screaming about how berniebros were "deluded college kids who never had a job and want free stuff".

Hahaha, notice how Bernie didn't say $15 an hour and changed it to a "living wage"?

Yeah, because Hillary rejected the $15 an hour idea.

People will be too stupid to pick up on that.