Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

People are Going to Have to Learn how to Share More

That is the biggest problem with most of the world's economies today. The world has reached a population size so large that people are finally starting to feel resource limitations. The earth can support the amount of people on it at the moment, but societies and people in general are going to have to learn how to share more. It is impossible for things to continue with 1% of people owning 30% or more of an entire nations wealth without some kind of major revolution.

So yeah the rich and powerful are going to have to learn how to share more or face revolution. Either way their wealth will be redistributed in the end.

Lol it's kinda funny that such massive worldly problems can distilled down to something we learned when we were 2, learn to share.
    Last edited by nanook12; 2016-07-26 at 04:06 AM.

Im not sharing shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Im not sharing shit.
    Tough shit bud.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    That is the biggest problem with most of the world's economies today. The world has reached a population size so large that people are finally starting to feel resource limitations. The earth can support the amount of people on it at the moment, but societies and people in general are going to have to learn how to share more. It is impossible for things to continue with 1% of people owning 30% or more of an entire nations wealth.

So yeah the rich and powerful are going to have to learn how to share more or face revolution. Lol it's kinda funny that such massive worldly problems can distilled down to something we learned when we were 2, learn to share.
    In Short: I am mad people make more money than me, so I want the government to cut down on their success and give it to me.

By the way, rich people are selfish.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    In Short: I am mad people make more money than me, so I want the government to cut down on their success and give it to me.

By the way, rich people are selfish.
    No, I still believe that people who work hard should get paid more, but does a CEO really need to make 200 million a year? No, that is a massive waste.

Tough shit bud.
    Tough shit for you, bud. Im not the one begging.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I think it's funny that you think it's that easy to talk people into giving you things you haven't earned. Something you should have learned when you were a little older than 2.
    I guess I didn't take the conservative crowd long to show up.

- - - Updated - - -

Tough shit for you, bud. Im not the one begging.
    I am not begging either. Wealth redistribution is going to happen rather you like it or not. It is just a matter of when.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I think it's funny that you think it's that easy to talk people into giving you things you haven't earned. Something you should have learned when you were a little older than 2.
    It's impossible to truly earn a multi million dollar salary, no one actually contributes that much. Those people are parasites on society, just like those on the very bottom who make a conscious choice not to work.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, I still believe that people who work hard should get paid more, but does a CEO really need to make 200 million a year? No, that is a massive waste.
    Do you know how hard a CEO works? What do you think it is, like the movies where all they do is play golf? They have to run multi-million / billion dollar organizations. They live and breath work.

"Well that's not fair."

Tough shit. Life isn't fair. That is a lesson that needs to be taught.

Tell me, what % of somebody else's money do you think you deserve?
    Last edited by BuckSparkles; 2016-07-26 at 04:14 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cordrann View Post
    It's impossible to truly earn a multi million dollar salary, no one actually contributes that much. Those people are parasites on society, just like those on the very bottom who make a conscious choice not to work.
    Both ends should be squashed. All entitlements should be taken away from those that refuse to work; conversely, the hundred million dollar salary people should be dragged back down to earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    See the thing about Rich people is...they are Rich enough to afford the ways to keep their money safe.. You think wealth distribution is going to happen. In reality, the middle class is going to be the ones paying. This game isn't a new one.

Share the moon? Pfffff...

The moon belong to whatever nation can colonize and control it.

Which means a coalition of Asian nations perhaps featuring some Russian involvement.

American and European teams might get there but they wont survive.

The mentality, character, and sense of self-reliance required to pull off such a feat will be extinct in those cultures long before colonization is an option
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you know how hard a CEO works? What do you think it is, like the movies where all they do is play golf? They have to run multi-million / billion dollar organizations. They live and breath work.

"Well that's not fair."

Let me explain this to you. I do not care how hard they work. No person on earth should be allowed to hoard such massive amounts of resources for themselves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Let me explain this to you. I do not care how hard they work. No person on earth should be allowed to hoard such massive amounts of resources for themselves.
    And why the hell not? They earned it. They worked harder, smarter, or had some talent that set them apart from everybody else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StaticHound View Post
    See the thing about Rich people is...they are Rich enough to afford the ways to keep their money safe.. You think wealth distribution is going to happen. In reality, the middle class is going to be the ones paying. This game isn't a new one.
    There isn't a middle class anymore. Sure rich people have lots of money to guard their fortunes, but they are vastly out numbered. I don't care how much money someone has, if 90% of the population vote against him he is going to lose.

- - - Updated - - -

And why the hell not? They earned it. They worked harder, smarter, or had some talent that set them apart from everybody else.
    No they didn't earn it. No can work hard enough to constitute that amount of pay.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

"Well that's not fair."

Tell me, what % of somebody else's money do you think you deserve?

lol. Most people I know would put a CEO to shame. They would be begging to quit after 8 hours.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by themodsarefags View Post
    yeah no sharing
    You better get use to it because looking forward it is pretty inevitable.

You better get use to it because looking forward it is pretty inevitable.
    Oh I thinks not, starvation is more inevitable.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I thinks not, starvation is more inevitable.
    So you want to be like china?