Page 49 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    TPP and putting the Banks in their place are my star issues thus making Hillary very unappealing now with Kaine.
    I never understood this obsession againt FTAs. Yes the cover other issues that at simple glance are not related to free trade but in the overall they are relations to prevent china-like scenarios

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You guys are honestly as bad as the tea party. Ideological purity above pragmatism; you'd stick to your principles even if doing so meant setting back the progressive agenda for the next couple decades.
    ??

The progressive agenda is an amazingly corrupt and radicalized disaster and it needs to sit out and evaluate itself before it destroys the Left entirely.

These easily manipulable kids easily triggered millennials think they are liberal but they aren't, they're actually a dangerous bunch of extremists masquerading as liberals but representing none of the actual concepts of true liberalism.

I seriously want you to spend a few minutes and watch this video, it gives insight.

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    I just learned that JJ Abrams directed the into video for Michelle. Without lens flares or awe-struck faces, I would have never known.

Melania needs to step up her game.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I actually can't find any evidence that the Democratic party that said anything about finally opposing TPP/TTIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Ouch, didn't take Sanders long to sell out his supporters.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

an outsiders perspective - its a fucking mess!

who are you supposed to vote for? Jill Stein seems like the only one without a clear agenda.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    I just learned that JJ Abrams directed the into video for Michelle. Without lens flares or awe-struck faces, I would have never known.

Melania needs to step up her game.
    Elmo looks pretty hype, I dunno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post

who are you supposed to vote for? Jill Stein seems like the only one without a clear agenda.
    I'm guessing you don't understand the NASCAR points system for the Nextel cup either?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I actually can't find any evidence that the Democratic party that said anything about finally opposing TPP/TTIP.
    The platform includes the belief that serious reform needs to be done to TPP to make it acceptable, including changing its stance on foreign subsidies, environmental concerns, and overzealous IP protection. The platform didn't say anything about opposing TPP in general, but, at least sort of, implied the current version isn't good enough. Some places are already rating Sanders' claims as false, based on that assessment.

The line from Bernie about not letting it slip through in a lame duck session this winter was ad-libbed (not in his published speech) so who knows about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You guys are honestly as bad as the tea party. Ideological purity above pragmatism; you'd stick to your principles even if doing so meant setting back the progressive agenda for the next couple decades.
    Damn right I will stick to my principles till the end.

7+ Year Old Account

Jill Stein is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Sounds like a troll regardless. Newly made account, spewing nothing but anti-Hillary and now Sanders nonsense.
    Sure what ever you say. All we seen from you is white knighting for hillary

- - - Updated - - -

Jill not hill 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Jill Stein is an idiot.
    And she is better than Trump and Cuntion

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jillnothill View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Jill not hill 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Phil wasted is that you?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Jill not hill 2016

- - - Updated - - -

I'd much rather have a corrupt candidate than an incompetent one. Go read some history of Latin American countries, you'll find that often than note choosing the incompetent be a use of f moral purity is stupid
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-07-26 at 04:36 AM.

Phil wasted is that you?
    It more than likely is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I'd much rather have a corrupt candidate than an incompetent one. Go read some history of Latin American countries, you'll find that often than note choosing the incompetent be a use of f moral purity is stupid
    Well guess your voting for trump than cuz the FBI pointed out Shittery cuntion is incompetent

I want to move to santiago for my postgraduate any advice?
    economics graduate? the 2 best universities are Universidad de Chile and Universidad Catolica de Chile (i'm studying in the former)
    the first has a more public-oriented economics program, but the second has a Macro and Microeconomics postgraduate (the degrees from economics in my university are: Postgraduate in economy, Postgraduate in economic analysis and Postgraduate in Public policies)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

I'd much rather have a corrupt candidate than an incompetent one.
    If her handling of Libya (and subsequently Benghazi), plus emailing confidential intel on a private server isn't considered incompetency I'm not sure what is.

Phil wasted is that you?

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't Hillary both? Just asking.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    If her handling of Libya (and subsequently Benghazi), plus emailing confidential intel on a private server isn't considered incompetency I'm not sure what is.
    I know right, Guess he is voting for Trump

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The platform includes the belief that serious reform needs to be done to TPP to make it acceptable, including changing its stance on foreign subsidies, environmental concerns, and overzealous IP protection. The platform didn't say anything about opposing TPP in general, but, at least sort of, implied the current version isn't good enough. Some places are already rating Sanders' claims as false, based on that assessment.

The line from Bernie about not letting it slip through in a lame duck session this winter was ad-libbed (not in his published speech) so who knows about that.
    Hmmmm, the IP thing is especially sickening, as is the continued ISDS.

I am glad he stabbed at TPP, even though last I heard the Clinton/Obama people were opposed to going against TPP which was disappointing.

- - - Updated - - -

Well guess your voting for trump than cuz the FBI pointed out Shittery cuntion is incompetent
    .... I am zealously anti-Clinton, but dude your at an 11, bring it down to a 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.