Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Let me guess, you can tank just fine without color options because you aren't colorblind too so forget those color blind folks, right?

If you're fine with how things are then that's great. Let the other people who are not find speak up and be heard. Why does that bother you?
    Because a lot of people here choose to be contrary, just for the sake of being contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriphe View Post
    That addon sounds really redundant.

If you have learned it. - Then it won't have the 'you haven't learned this' text
    If you have learned it, but from a different item. - Then what does it matter??
    If you have learned it, but can't transmog it (wrong armor type or too low level). - Then what does it matter??
    If you can learn it. - Will have 'you haven't learned this' text.
    If you can't learn it on this character. - Only matters if BoE, and easily checked by mailing.
    If you can't learn it (necks, trinkets, rings, etc.). - Then what does it matter??
    Actually it's a great addon. They didn't do it justice in the explanation. Say you have boe cloth and your on a plate it will inform you if your clothy has already learned it or not so you know whether to vendor it or mail it to that toon. I really like not having the extra step of having to log out from the character I'm on only to find out that I already know it and could've just vendored it.

Personally I found this one. AppearanceTooltip, which seems better than the one advertized.

http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/appearancetooltip

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Personally I found this one. AppearanceTooltip, which seems better than the one advertized.

http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/appearancetooltip

<snip>
    If I wanted an image to go with the tooltip, I'd use MogIt. Whatever works for you, though.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    I know five people who re-subscribed because now everyone is on equal ground.
    We always were.

Watcher is such a bs'er - it's already been proven that we've been significantly nerfed at 100 with legion pre-patch and that getting to 110 will bring roughly equal in power to what we were at 100 pre-patch. So no, you won't be able to kill anything more than you could before because we're going to be a steady treadmill now where the power increases every 10 levels are no longer significantly, but just barely a few percentage points better.

Quote Originally Posted by Zingi View Post
    The mod is very useful at really no loss or cost to those who want to use it I don't understand why y'all are trying to point out the subjective uselessness of it ???
    All I said was that it seems redundant. Granted, there are probably a lot of addons I'd think are redundant. If it helps you guys, then kudos for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Warcraft Movie–Inspired Transmog Items Ending Soon
    The ability to earn the Warcraft Movie transmog items is going away next week (August 1), so be sure to log in and get them if you haven't already!

This has probably been asked and answered before, but are these account-wide unlocks? I don't have active subscription at the moment, so was thinking of logging to trial-character to obtain them. Got both achievements but can't find them anywhere on Achievement -list, and since it's trial I can't open mailbox to retrieve the weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    This has probably been asked and answered before, but are these account-wide unlocks? I don't have active subscription at the moment, so was thinking of logging to trial-character to obtain them. Got both achievements but can't find them anywhere on Achievement -list, and since it's trial I can't open mailbox to retrieve the weapons.
    The items are BoA, so if you have them, you should be able to send them to any character, and anyway, their looks should just be added to your wardrobe (just don't send them to opposite faction's character, I heard of some cases when doing that turned the item into other faction's equivalent, and I guess they couldn't get it back? Best not to risk it I think).

As for the achievement, it's in Feats of Strength -> Promotions, check there (you should have two, for Horde and Alliance separately, as long as you've logged onto both factions' characters - "Fight for the Alliance" and "Fight for the Horde").
    If you don't have them, try making a GM ticket and asking for a day or two of free gametime, worked for me, when I had some in-game mail about to expire.

The addon works better than expected. Great tip!

Why is there a blue tweet telling Holy pallys they can get their 2h when the artifacts come out while there is an Int 2h that already drops off Tyrant?

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzyk View Post
    The shaking has to be a bug.. right? I did Firelands over the weekend and on Alysrazor when she comes out the screen shakes so violently I can't see anything that's going on. Same experience with the Al'Akir transition between phases in Four Winds.
    I don't think it was a bug, I think it was a change that was made with all the other camera/graphics stuff they've been adding. My boyfriend did find a script that helped some, but not a whole lot: /console actionCam off.

I did read in the hotfixes for today that they reduced the camera shaking. I have not been able to test it out yet though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noix View Post
    The "Snuck" in changes was posted tho so it wasnt really snuck in. Only thing i notice is Zoom lol. action cam can be turn off. Camera shaking you hardly even notice it. if your camera shakes then i guess riding a mount must suck cuz thats been around forever. dunno still having hard time understanding the issue. i tank and hate fact that you see bosses balls 90% of the time when smash on the wall. Guess these people never gonna get VR or any real other games that have camera physics :\ just shocked. i get affected by motion sickness but not from wow.
    Except they really weren't well documented. That's great that it doesn't really affect you, but for people with vertigo, epilepsy, and other serious ailments, it does. Every other game I play, the first thing I do is turn off screen shaking effects. The camera shaking because of physics in an encounter and while riding a mount are two totally different effects (also, you can turn off the "bob" while running/mounting). The outrage is because it was something that got added that wasn't there before and affects people negatively in a real-world way without adding any value to the game. The zoom is a whole other (separate) issue, one with both legit and non-legit complaints, imo.
    Last edited by Nyssie; 2016-07-26 at 11:21 PM.