10+ Year Old Account
    Free Steam keys for

Duke Nukem Forever
    Civilization V

Be the first to PM me, 1 per person.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2016-07-25 at 12:48 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Free Steam keys for

Duke Nukem Forever
    Civilization V

Be the first to PM me, 1 per person.
    Thanks very much for Duke Nukem!

Deleted
    Just in case anyone is tempted by the Far Cry 3 game/DLC on GMG, here's a heads up.
    The key for the DLC isn't entered via (cringe) uplay, it is entered in the game.

Confused the hell out of me trying to get that sorted, but game & DLC is cheap enough I caved & now have uplay
    (sigh more DRM).
    I can now take my anger out on the local wildlife >

10+ Year Old Account
    For children, or for music fans.

Really interested in seeing what 2k adds to the bundle tomorrow, that will decide if I pay $15 or $1 lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    For children, or for music fans.
    Not gonna lie, when I saw the name of the bundle, the nostalgia hit hard and fast.

As far as the additional 2k bundle offerings, it's probably going to be a Battleborn skin pack. >.<
    Last edited by Sheevah; 2016-07-25 at 09:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Really interested in seeing what 2k adds to the bundle tomorrow, that will decide if I pay $15 or $1 lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    Not gonna lie, when I saw the name of the bundle, the nostalgia hit hard and fast.

As far as the additional 2k bundle offerings, it's probably going to be a Battleborn skin pack. >.<
    Why would it affect the $15 tier, games are added to tier 2, not 3.

I bought tier 2 since I'm almost certain BB will be F2P in a few months, if not sooner.

What I'm hoping for are more worthwhile games via Humble Monthly, Blops 3 runs like Steven Seagal in tight jeans despite running perfectly fine during it's two F2P weekends, can't beat that for $12 though.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

7+ Year Old Account
    The same reason the Battleborn starter pack is already in tier 2, while the game is in tier 3. So they can spite the world, and mock us all afterwards!

(Pssst, it was a joke)

I bought tier 2 since I'm almost certain BB will be F2P in a few months, if not sooner.

What I'm hoping for are more worthwhile games via Humble Monthly, Blops 3 runs like Steven Seagal in tight jeans despite running perfectly fine during it's two F2P weekends, can't beat that for $12 though.
    Because there isn't enough in the 2 tier to warrant me getting it.

But if they add more BB stuff along with decent games ill buy the full bundle even more so since there will only be like a $5 difference.

The price of the two tier and 3rd tier is so close ether ill get it all or just tier 1.

On top of that BB has a f2p future so its asking alot of me to drop money for it.....again (Originally bought it on ps4). But if Tier 2 adds like the season pass and what not ill grab it all.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-07-26 at 04:15 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

sadly I either already have most games in this bundle, or not interested in the ones I don't have. I've been reading that battleborn single player is.... lacking... so I'll be skipping it unless something truly amazing (and that I don't have/haven't played yet) gets added to tier 2.

its alive!
    PSU died last week, been without PC for the whole week T_T
    back now yay!

Wow the games added to todays tier 2 on humble bundle are highly disappointing.

I really feel like this was done to get people to play BB.

....Freedom Force Roflmao..
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-07-26 at 06:08 PM.

Yeah, none of those games remotely interest me (already own Bureau). Guess I'm skipping this one, don't think $15 is worth it for Battleborn/Pre-Sequel and Mafia 2. Guess I'll just wait for Mafia 2 to go on sale on its own again.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, none of those games remotely interest me (already own Bureau). Guess I'm skipping this one, don't think $15 is worth it for Battleborn/Pre-Sequel and Mafia 2. Guess I'll just wait for Mafia 2 to go on sale on its own again.
    Ya I got Bureau as well and I don't remember how I got it.

They could have picked a way better game then Freedom Force and its DLC.

Like I said this really feels like they are trying to get people to play Battleborn.

Edit: I think ill get the $1 tier just for Spec Ops and Duke Nukem.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what I was expecting to be added in, but I can honestly say Freedom Force and Railroad Tycoon were not on my radar.

Still no regrets in picking up that $15 tier. I'll have many, many hours of play logged in to this bundle before it's all said and done. Really, this just adds more to the backlog of stuff I need (but have been too lazy) to make giveaways for.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    I'm not sure what I was expecting to be added in, but I can honestly say Freedom Force and Railroad Tycoon were not on my radar.

Still no regrets in picking up that $15 tier. I'll have many, many hours of play logged in to this bundle before it's all said and done. Really, this just adds more to the backlog of stuff I need (but have been too lazy) to make giveaways for.
    I expected the BB season pass to be honest and maybe GTA IV (I already got it but still) or LA Noire. Maybe the good alien game lol.

But Railroad Tycoon and Freedom Force is just really bad choices.

Totally fuckin worth it. Spec Ops is a brilliant game when it comes to the narrative throughout, and Duke Nukem, while painful to play, is worth is fore the pure novelty if nothing else. Hated almost every moment of actual gameplay but there was still something about it that I enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Totally fuckin worth it. Spec Ops is a brilliant game when it comes to the narrative throughout, and Duke Nukem, while painful to play, is worth is fore the pure novelty if nothing else. Hated almost every moment of actual gameplay but there was still something about it that I enjoyed.
    I enjoyed duke nukem when I played it on xbox 360 but I never finished it. Spec Ops turned me off because of the gun sounds but for $1 ill give it a go.

Believe it or not but with Duke Nukem I got what I expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Mifa II worth playing? M3 looks like it will be fun when it comes out. If so I mite say screw it and drop the $15 for everything since there is only a 6$ difference.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-07-26 at 07:30 PM.

Yeah the tier 1 is good for sure. It's definitely worth getting it if only just for spec ops.