Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Dangerously close to unibrow though
    You may be onto something here.

Assume the unibrow is complete. Now, let's alter the Y-Axis positioning of this unibrow, and lower it by an approximate 5-8cm.

The unibrow is now a moustache, and constitutes part of a proper beard. This revelation is important, as it seems the main suspect is now a mexican:

I bet the attacker was called Colin and is an evangelical atheist. I just know it will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    If right wing is on the rise their political leaders should be assassinated. End of story. Just like the Brexit campaign should've been nipped in the butt. We can't afford to let idiocy and lack of education to rule our territory.
    Lets kill everyone who doesn't agree with us!

"Nipped in the butt" - Lack of education.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    To be fair, it's not something the British press or establishment like to talk about either, but yeh, the U.K. is at the very centre of terrorist activity in Europe.
    It's probably easier not to talk about because (according to the chart linked above) very few people have actually died to IRA terrorism in the last 12 years where as in the last two years Muslim terrorism has been killing a lot of people. People remember body counts not foiled terror plots.

The attackers were muslim? Well, whaddaya know...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Is that the same Eastern Europe that we fucked by the soviet for four decades. You lot are nothing but a burden to the civilised parts of Europe.
    Yet safer to do to concerts, events and on the street. Eastern Europe is not a terrorist target, yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Lol, love the pre-eptive, bait argument. Kudos...
    I thought wed grab the snake by the horns before it slithered very predictably toward that point... Even with my warning someone said it was 'bad form' sans sarcasm... Good times

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Westerners r docile, Eastern Europeans would stomp these Jehovas witnesses.
    Also giant demonstration in front of parliament demanding action, or else.

Why r there no large demo in France or Germany? Cucked.

What action? Deport Jehova's witnesses? And if they won't, what would the eastern europeans do then?
    Mother pus bucket!

I'm pretty sure I'm a minority in this opinion, but yeah, it's how I would rule the EU. And if East-Europe thinks it can be proud and safe in the fact it turns it backs on it's allies after all the decades of financial support and money the EU had to pump into it, by not taking in it's share of refugees then they can rest assured that after the immigrants have been dealt with they will be next on the list.
    Apparently unwillingness to drink the same poison West drank is a treason now.

I'm not a democrat, I'm not a liberal, I'm a technocrat who values freedom and liberty and the right wing is a scourge upon the land of efficient government and rational policy. The world does not need the democracy of an uneducated mass to rule it, it needs reason and efficiency.
    Are you the same with left wing? They are too enemies of freedom and liberty, and a scourge of efficent governing and rational policy.

Deleted
    If right wing is on the rise their political leaders should be assassinated. End of story. Just like the Brexit campaign should've been nipped in the butt. We can't afford to let idiocy and lack of education to rule our territory.
    This is the so call left democracy.

If you dont agree with us you should be dead

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    What action? Deport Jehova's witnesses? And if they won't, what would the eastern europeans do then?
    We have our own ways of making sure they leave, or even better never come.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Lets kill everyone who doesn't agree with us!

"Nipped in the butt" - Lack of education.
    I added him on the Ignore list, you can do that also. I had enough of his stupid posts about nothing, most of them were off-topic shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    You may be onto something here.

Assume the unibrow is complete. Now, let's alter the Y-Axis positioning of this unibrow, and lower it by an approximate 5-8cm.

The unibrow is now a moustache, and constitutes part of a proper beard. This revelation is important, as it seems the main suspect is now a mexican:

Maybe they didn't let him open Taco Bell restaurant there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    In Romania we have a "persona non-grata" law. You get extridated as a foreigner and even if have dual romanian citizenship.

You get labeled as threat, they esocrt you to the border and you GTFO. I think last time we kicked a pakistani out of Romania.

Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    This is the so call left democracy.

If you dont agree with us you should be dead
    That you just noticing that they were authoritarian? I hate what is happening to the left. It has been overtaken by cultist zealots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Maybe they didn't let him open Taco Bell restaurant there?
    I believe that Trumps intent on building the wall troubled him. And he went on a violent rampage to appease his inner demons.

The problem lies with European governments failing to properly assimilate migrants into their societies. Migrants feel like soulless ghosts walking around town, marginalised, unwelcome, disrespected, discriminated by white Europeans who ignore them. Migrants are rejected by jobs, friends and the whole culture of the West. These bad feelings drive men to kill out of revenge because they feel trapped inside a box living a suffocating life in western country whose people deny them everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawstriker View Post
    The problem lies with European governments failing to properly assimilate migrants into their societies. Migrants feel like soulless ghosts walking around town, marginalised, unwelcome, disrespected, discriminated by white Europeans who ignore them. Migrants are rejected by jobs, friends and the whole culture of the West. These bad feelings drive men to kill out of revenge because they feel trapped inside a box living a suffocating life in western country whose people deny them everything.
    So why are they here then? If I go to US will they embrace me? No they won't, they will prob look at me see I'm a white male and send me back.

They should be in their "brother" islamist neighbour countries where they roughly know the language and share same customs. Ah you see set countries do not accept them because they aren't democraties and don't want to help their muslim brothers.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure I'm a minority in this opinion, but yeah, it's how I would rule the EU. And if East-Europe thinks it can be proud and safe in the fact it turns it backs on it's allies after all the decades of financial support and money the EU had to pump into it, by not taking in it's share of refugees then they can rest assured that after the immigrants have been dealt with they will be next on the list.

I'm not a democrat, I'm not a liberal, I'm a technocrat who values freedom and liberty and the right wing is a scourge upon the land of efficient government and rational policy. The world does not need the democracy of an uneducated mass to rule it, it needs reason and efficiency.

But this is off-topic.

The fact people won't recognize is that these "terrorist attacks" are just bullcrap and that violent altercations like these happened constantly many years before, on an almost daily basis. Or do you think our european prisons got filled by immigrants for absolutely no reason over the past two decades? Even two decades ago the prisons were already full with muslims and east-europeans. This is nothing new. Don't buy into media frenzy and don't let it educate you about the world.
    Eastern Europeans would rather ask Russia to recreate the Warsaw Pact than live in ur deranged union.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawstriker View Post
    I guess they are better off than living in a warzone, aren't they.

For the love of god, what the fuck is wrong with you people. We give them our hand and they take the arm, or else, go ahead and start killing people? Are you fucking serious?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Religion of peace"

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-26 at 02:08 PM.