Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I'm going to take a man who believes that Obama and Clinton should be hung seriously:

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/01...inton-a/208062

I mean do a quick google search of the guy's thought's on Obama, he's got a raging hatred hard-on for him.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a whole bunch of cited reasons NOT to vote for Trump:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...hy_trump_is_a/
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    When he started I read his platform. I was not convince.
    When he started "explaining", I was not convinced.
    As he got the nomination, I was not convinced.
    He has not convinced me.
    Based on this record, when the debates happen, he has to do a lot to convince me.

Prob will vote 3rd party again. Gary Johnson seems cool.

I generally want more than memes and catchphrases.
    When he says "believe me" after every sentence, it makes me not believe him. Maybe it's my contrarian nature...

...or the fact that he comes off like THE complete fucking moron, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    The Vatican wall is for security, not immigration rofl.
    The Trump Wall would be to "secure" our border.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Never heard of Ted Nugent before today.

So yeah, today is a bad day now.
    He's an old crusty singer with some batshit opinions, who really hates Barack Obama.

I think Obama tossed one of Nugent's album's in the trash or something and Nugent saw it, and will never forgive.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post

Saw "enoughtrumpspam" and moved on, not worth the click.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    OK.

/10chars
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account

Jesus Fried Christ, this man is unstable, ignorant, narcissistic, violent . . . and has a very good chance of being our next president.

What the everloving fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    And missed the pages upon pages of citations?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Jesus Fried Christ, this man is unstable, ignorant, narcissistic, violent . . . and has a very good chance of being our next president.

What the everloving fuck?
    Im not terribly sure thats any different than what we've had before.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    He's an old crusty singer with some batshit opinions, who really hates Barack Obama.

I think Obama tossed one of Nugent's album's in the trash or something and Nugent saw it, and will never forgive.
    Yea, he was bitten by the attention bug via Fox News and and to say exceedingly batshit/stupid things to feed his appetite.

I'd say it was pathetic to watch, but I never had any expectations of anything more from the guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Im not terribly sure thats any different than what we've had before.
    Again, doesn't match up with Trumps own rhetoric that he is very different from before. You cannot have it both ways, argue that Trump is different from usual politicians and then claim he is the same when the reasons he is different are brought up.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Again, doesn't match up with Trumps own rhetoric that he is very different from before. You cannot have it both ways, argue that Trump is different from usual politicians and then claim he is the same when the reasons he is different are brought up.
    You seem to be under the misunderstanding I am somehow a trump supporter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    You seem to be under the misunderstanding I am somehow a trump supporter?
    If that's the assumption you need to ignore my reply to your assertion, all power to you.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, the highest mortal authority on the religion of Catholics is not Christian, because he dared question a guy who loves "carthinagents second" to suddenly be Christian. You do know that worshiping false idols is blasphemy?
    Catholics dont even like him. Its why they are shunning his trip to Poland. He is trying to redefine the church and spitting on tradition. Hes a far left whacko. He promotes that homosexual marriage is OK and embraces transgenders, divorce is OK, He is anti-capitalism, thinks its ok to absolve people who had abortions, rails on climate change, and stuck his nose into US Cuba relations. Hes basically Obama with a silly hat, not a defender of Catholic values

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07...treatment.html

Pope Francis is set to arrive Wednesday in Poland, but the homeland of Saint Pope John Paul II – Francis’ most popular modern-day predecessor -- is not rolling out the red carpet for the pontiff whose social agenda has alienated many in the conservative nation.
    Francis will be in Krakow to celebrate World Youth Day, the event initiated more than 30 years ago by Pope John Paul II in which hundreds of thousands of young people from all over the world gather. But unlike the favorite son the Eastern European nation sent to the Vatican, Francis has received a chilly reception.

“The Pope, an inconvenient guest,” was the headline on an article earlier this month in Gazeta Wyborcza, Poland’s largest circulation newspaper.

The event, held this year in the southern Poland city from July 27 through July 31, takes place every 2 or 3 years in a different city. In 2013, the host city was Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Polish bishops circulated a letter publicizing the event that was read in churches throughout the nation on July 3. The letter praised the late Pope John Paul II three times, yet made no mention of Pope Francis.

“Here in Poland – a papal country – we have a very unusual situation,” journalist Katarzyna Wisniewska wrote. “Nobody here is waiting for the pope.”

In a country of 38 million people, 92 percent of whom identify as Roman Catholic, Pope John Paul II, born Karol Jozef Wojtyla in Wadowice, Poland, and canonized in 2014, is among the most beloved figures in history.

Francis’ liberal social positions clash with the Polish church’s conservative orientation and alignment with the far-right Law and Justice Party government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sae View Post
    Traditions and religious ideals never adapt and evolve to better suit the world around them, right? It's a shame we still burn witches and stone blasphemers.
    Much like the Constitution, the bible never changes. True Catholics dont pick and choose what to follow or twist words round to make it ok to do what they want to. If they dont want to follow the rules of the church, then leave the church, and find one more in line with your beliefs or become an atheist

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Much like the Constitution, the bible never changes. True Catholics dont pick and choose what to follow or twist words round to make it ok to do what they want to. If they dont want to follow the rules of the church, then leave the church, and find one more in line with your beliefs or become an atheist
    Which version of the bible is that? What different versions of the bible? Hmmmm.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account

About 90% of those look like excellent reasons to vote FOR him, with the exception of some racist groups endorsing him (which he has no control over, he didnt seek their endorsements). Most of those reasons are treating scumbags like they deserve to be treated. We need a LOT more eye for an eye justice in this world, and less slapping of wrists

7+ Year Old Account
    There's only one reason to vote for either candidate and that reason is that they're not the other candidate.

Mylie Cyrus says she will leave the country
    She'll be naked wherever she lives, so that's all that matters.

Al Sharpton says he will leave the country
    This is reason enough. Almost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Catholics dont even like him. Its why they are shunning his trip to Poland. He is trying to redefine the church and spitting on tradition. Hes a far left whacko. He promotes that homosexual marriage is OK and embraces transgenders, divorce is OK, He is anti-capitalism, thinks its ok to absolve people who had abortions, rails on climate change, and stuck his nose into US Cuba relations. Hes basically Obama with a silly hat, not a defender of Catholic values
    Uhm... The things you describe either have nothing to do with Catholics, or are explisidly part of the canon. You know what else absolves every sin committed by man? Some hippy dying on a cross... Keep trying to squeeze that mule through the eye of a needle, while he quotes 'Carthagance second'...