The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    You forgot the sarcasm tag.

Or was it ignorance of what happened all day yesterday?
    No sarcasm - it appears you haven't been watching today. This is a party united.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I am? I'm pretty actually I've said nothing today but just now and you've been in the thread all day long barfing out your noncontributing shitposts.
    I started watching the DNC convention at 1pm Pacific time, three hours ago. How is that all day?

You are still stalk posting me though.

Like I said, you seem to be overwhelmingly infatuated with what I post, the times that I post and what I say, that worries me. No one else seems to mind.

Why do you? Why are you stalk posting me?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I don't get this " he didn't live up to every bit of our standards so he's a classless traitor" thing. I'm thinking such ideological purity is actually the problem.go hand with the tea party; they're more your speed.
    Given the person repeatedly saying that in this thread is not a Bernie supporter I would take it as noise.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Solidarity? You mean like the Respresenative from Colordao giving more delegates to Sanders then Clinton? 42 to 36
    Yes, Delegates disagree - the solidarity of the DNC today going forward is not mutually exclusive to Delegates representing their state constituents. It's not going to be a 100% vote for Hillary, just like it has never been for any candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    No sarcasm - it appears you haven't been watching today. This is a party united.
    The party isnt united... a large percent of the party has been silenced. That is not unity.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    She's lost plenty when she picked Kaine. And I don't believe she'll gain them back.

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot the sarcasm tag.

Or was it ignorance of what happened all day yesterday?
    Kaine was an absolute disaster of a pick from a unity perspective.

Hillary is basically doing as Skroe predicted, going for disaffected republicans and arrogantly assuming the Sanders voters will entirely fall in line.

I say don't fall in line, stab at Hillary every second, its the only way to whip her into compliance.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Why are they trying to secure the woman vote now? Don't they have it already?

I don't get this " he didn't live up to every bit of our standards so he's a classless traitor" thing. I'm thinking such ideological purity is actually the problem.go hand with the tea party; they're more your speed.
    That is why the Republican party no longer has Moderates. If they don't tow EVERYTHING that the party leaders stand up for, then they are RINOs to people like this cat person and Hooked and they will then be primaried and removed from the party summarily.

7+ Year Old Account
    We have always been at war with eastasia!
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at Bernie at the roll call.

Give it to Hillary Im done with this. Then he walks out as they cheer.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    The party isnt united... a large percent of the party has been silenced. That is not unity.
    Lol, ok - you Trumpers crack me up. Think whatever you want, but a voice-nomination requested by Sanders is what party unity looks like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    We have always been at war with eastasia!
    Lol, one of my favorite books. Have you seen the Meme's for Trump - the Hunger Games one is my favorite.

I guess all the Sanders delegates staged a walk-out after Bernie spoke.

It looks like there is a lot of friction still going on.

This is a developing story.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    I started watching the DNC convention at 1pm Pacific time, three hours ago. How is that all day?

Like I said, you seem to be overwhelmingly infatuated with what I post, the times that I post and what I say, that worries me. No one else seems to mind.

Give it a rest. If you really have an issue put him on ignore and move on. Your games grow tiresome.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol, ok - you Trumpers crack me up. Think whatever you want, but a voice-nomination requested by Sanders is what party unity looks like.
    Sander's is just a man, he no more represents the collective will of those who voted for him than Hillary ever could hope to be. It's ultimately about issues differences and Hillary and the DNC have revealed they aren't with it on said issues. Nor do they deserve Sander's votes.

Source????

Stalk posting? Ah yes that's what stalking means, participating in the same thread on a public forum as somebody else.

I like how you've done everything possible to distract from the fact that you do nothing but shitpost in this thread, spewing out republican and anti-Clinton propaganda nonstop.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, no they didn't. Stop trying to obfuscate with your lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Solidarity? You mean like the Respresenative from Colordao giving more delegates to Sanders then Clinton? 42 to 36
    Considering he won Colorado in the primary process, it means nothing. They are voting what their voters voted. http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/colorado The fact that you picked the one state that voted the way they actually voted during the primary process is kinda weak.

Sander's is just a man, he no more represents the collective will of those who voted for him than Hillary ever could hope to be. It's ultimately about issues differences and Hillary and the DNC have revealed they aren't with it on said issues. Nor do they deserve Sander's votes.
    90% will support her in the newest poll.

Grats on living another delusion. Reminds me of Romney being sure he was going to sweep Obama in 2012 in a landslide.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Good point - but the convention is about showing party unity and having one candidate to put forth. They are doing that very well - much better than the RNC could ever have hoped for, much less actually accomplished.