10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Lol, ok - you Trumpers crack me up. Think whatever you want, but a voice-nomination requested by Sanders is what party unity looks like.
    Sure he looks so happy to do it that's why he immediately took off afterward. /sarcasim

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lol, ok - you Trumpers crack me up. Think whatever you want, but a voice-nomination requested by Sanders is what party unity looks like.

Lol, one of my favorite books. Have you seen the Meme's for Trump - the Hunger Games one is my favorite.
    Saying "We have party unity, no problems here," is actually a bit insulting to the idea of unity. I get you want to smile and nod, but that is dangerous to Hillary to be very honest. Hand waving is if anything stoking tensions.

Jesus, its like the whole Hillary camp doesn't understand humans or really the art of appealing to people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    90% will support her in the newest poll.
    Well... If polls are correct, and according to you we should believe in them, then Hillary will lose to Trump.

All of this was for nothing. Congratulations.

7+ Year Old Account

Grats on living another delusion. Reminds me of Romney being sure he was going to sweep Obama in 2012 in a landslide.
    Thankfully they have embraced the cynical... I mean totally optimistic game! of Lesser of two evils. :3
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Sure he looks so happy to do it that's why he immediately took off afterward. /sarcasim
    He's up in his family's VIP suite...

Stalk posting? Ah yes that's what stalking means, participating in the same thread on a public forum as somebody else.

I like how you've done everything possible to distract from the fact that you do nothing but shitpost in this thread, spewing out republican and anti-Clinton propaganda nonstop.
    You are allowed to spew whatever you want as long as it doesn't violate the codes of conduct. Everyone understands this.

Why is the freedom to voice different opinions triggering you so much that you feel you need to stalk post me?

If you want to add to the conversation please do so.

Just stop stalk posting me, and desperately looking for attention from me.

You are starting to scare me at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good point - but the convention is about showing party unity and having one candidate to put forth. They are doing that very well - much better than the RNC could ever have hoped for, much less actually accomplished.
    Showing a lie isn't exactly productive, it makes you look fake. Saying the sky is green when its blue isn't really a good set.

10+ Year Old Account
    BLM outside saying down with Hillary lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well... If polls are correct, and according to you we should believe in them, then Hillary will lose to Trump.

Is this your first time watching national politics? A week or two after a convention a candidate nearly gets a bump. You are seeing Trump's bump from last week and next week we will see Clinton's and here in the next week or two they will normalize. Its always been this way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Saying "We have party unity, no problems here," is actually a bit insulting to the idea of unity. I get you want to smile and nod, but that is dangerous to Hillary to be very honest. Hand waving is if anything stoking tensions.

Jesus, its like the whole Hillary camp doesn't understand humans or really the art of appealing to people.
    And she should. However I've seen bunches of people saying she needs to adopt all of bernies platform. She does that, and why would us moderates vote for her? Trump?

Being united means concession from both sides. I think Clinton could do more, but she absolutely shouldn't cater to the rabid sanders supporters who will never be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Thankfully they have embraced the cynical... I mean totally optimistic game! of Lesser of two evils. :3
    You continuing to mischaracterize reality doesn't change it, broseph.

Yes, Delegates disagree - the solidarity of the DNC today going forward is not mutually exclusive to Delegates representing their state constituents. It's not going to be a 100% vote for Hillary, just like it has never been for any candidate.
    No, he just picked the one state that actually gave the delegates the way that they voted during the primary process.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    BLM outside saying down with Hillary lol.
    About the only good thing to come from BLM
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Yeah, no they didn't. Stop trying to obfuscate with your lies.
    Watch any of the live streams and periscopes of actual Sanders delegates.

Are you just watching mainstream streams or the DNC stream? Of course they won't show this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

lol what.

yes because a single poll had trump up means its all over. Right. Especially when, you know, the Democratic convention isn't over, where Dems typically get a 5-6 bump and Republicans get a 4-5 bump.

Jesus you trumpettes will do anything possible to spin reality for yourselves, huh? Like I said, I thought Romney's fans in 2012 were delusional.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol what.

yes because a single poll had trump up means its all over. Right. Especially when, you know, the Democratic convention isn't over, where Dems typically get a 5-6 bump and Republicans get a 4-5 bump.

Jesus you trumpettes will do anything possible to spin reality for yourselves, huh? Like I said, I thought Romney's fans in 2012 were delusional.
    What was that about polls again and how they change?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    The party isnt united... a large percent of the party has been silenced. That is not unity.
    Silenced? They constantly talked about how awesome Sanders was and lauded the changes he made on the party. They gave him the headline speaking role on opening night of the convention, above the First Lady.

You never see a convention embrace the second place candidate and his policies to this degree.

lol what.

I also yet to see a reasonable person explain how Trump is going to win a national campaign without a legitimate ground game. Its easy to say you are going to vote for someone but going out and actually getting people to the polls is alot harder than keyboard warriors realize.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...upport-clinton

Nearly Half of Sanders Supporters Won’t Support Clinton: Poll
    This article is over a month old.