The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Well, hopefully it won't be for us soon enough. Ever since Thatcher we've been needing a woman up there.
    Up were? Do you speak maybe another language more clearly? Spanish? Welsh perhaps?

If anything I find this expectation "oh, won't it be great to have a woman president?" Schlick to be a bit tiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Holy fuck what an absolute shitty post (and that's saying something here) - some asshats twitter account cites an unnamed "source" - jesus fucking christ what fucking idiocy.

"Unnamed source says MMO-C user ForLoveOfMe has head up ass" - I guess it's true! It's a SOURCE!
    A lot more twitter accounts confirmed it. Look here for all the tweets.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Up were? Do you speak maybe another language more clearly? Spanish? Welsh perhaps?

If anything I find this expectation "oh, won't it be great to have a woman president?" Schlick to be a bit tiring.
    Well, I thought we were having a pleasant conversation about Hillary and the lack of awknowledgement regarding the glass ceiling by younger voters. Apparently, you've decided to take this into personal attacks. Guess we're done here.

(perhaps you misunderstood something I said and would rather ask for clarification instead of lashing out?)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Yeah, um, no. Nothing in those posts has anything to do with what you're saying. Just fyi. Stop posting drivel.
    Last edited by cubby; 2016-07-27 at 06:05 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah, um, no. Nothing in those posts has anything to do with what you're saying. Just fyi. Stop posting drivel.
    Your ignorance is strong. No wonder you support Shillary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I thought we were having a pleasant conversation about Hillary and the lack of awknowledgement regarding the glass ceiling by younger voters. Apparently, you've decided to take this into personal attacks. Guess we're done here.

(perhaps you misunderstood something I said and would rather ask for clarification instead of lashing out?)

- - - Updated - - -

Ha glass swilling, yeah I ain't jazzed by that. Or more accurately I don't by into that being a thing.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

If this was true this would be all over tyt and blogs right now. We know some got revoked but if it was this amount this would be alot more noticed considering this was 6 hours ago.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Your ignorance is strong. No wonder you support Shillary.
    Well, "tonight" is over with, just to begin with what an idiotic post you laid out and are now trying to defend. So this couldn't have "just happened". The pics from the second slew of "sources" were just pics of random protesters. The cites had no information and did not claim one thing you asserted with your brilliant journalism. But you just keep it up - Trumpers like you need more bullshit like this if Dump is ever going to stand a real chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    If this was true this would be all over tyt and blogs right now. We know some got revoked but if it was this amount this would be alot more noticed considering this was 6 hours ago.
    Shhhhhhhh - he doesn't care about facts. This is a Trumper - ignorance is not only bliss but a way of life.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha glass swilling, yeah I ain't jazzed by that. Or more accurately I don't by into that being a thing.
    Pardon, I'm completely lost in our discussion now. I was only saying that it will be nice to have a female president in the past (post Hillary presidency) so we don't have to be impressed with a female candidate any more. Until the, U.S. voters are going to be jazzed by a woman nominee.

Well, "tonight" is over with, just to begin with what an idiotic post you laid out and are now trying to defend. So this couldn't have "just happened". The pics from the second slew of "sources" were just pics of random protesters. The cites had no information and did not claim one thing you asserted with your brilliant journalism. But you just keep it up - Trumpers like you need more bullshit like this if Dump is ever going to stand a real chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Shhhhhhhh - he doesn't care about facts. This is a Trumper - ignorance is not only bliss but a way of life.
    I am doing some quick searching but the only presenting this are Anti-thesis Alex Jones conspiracy site like https://truthkings.com/breaking-sour...argo-tonight/#

If this was true this would be breaking all over non traditional media like Young Turks like networks so sounds like to me someone is exaggerating because some Bernie people got revoked.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I am doing some quick searching but the only presenting this are Anti-thesis Alex Jones conspiracy site like https://truthkings.com/breaking-sour...argo-tonight/#

If this was true this would be breaking all over non traditional media like Young Turks like networks so sounds like to me someone is exaggerating because some Bernie people got revoked.
    I'm with you 100% - was just exercising some excessive sarcasm.

Thanks for looking into it, and I totally agree, if it were even remotely true or had even a hair's breath of truth to it, the news would be all over it.

Except that he did just tell his supporters to vote for Hillary, and it is working.
    Yet after sitting at one of his rallies I'm still not voting for Hillary. He can tell us to vote for her...but it doesn't mean I will or that others will. A lot of Bernie supporters also went to him because they really just dislike her.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends. The dnc has been able to tell the media what to show and not show according to emails.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post

Depends. The dnc has been able to tell the media what to show and not show according to emails.
    Trust me if this was true someone like TYT or secular talk would be all over this they were very supportive of Bernie and unlike the Bernie or Bust kids they are being pragmatic in supporting Clinton but these love to mock her on their podcasts. Something like this would have a special after hour video cast about (which TYT is known to do quite extensively with events that happen even in the early morning like Brexit)

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    She has to convince them not bernie. At this point he's a sellout.
    You have absolutely no idea what Bernie went through to do what he has done. Can you imagine how he must feel getting so close to the nomination? It's easy to sit back and be steadfast but in reality that means that you don't give a hoot about your ideals because you end up with nothing. He has moved Clinton to the left and moved the whole Democratic party to the left. He put his ideals before himself which must have been unbelievably difficult.

Deleted
    Trust me if this was true someone like TYT or secular talk would be all over this they were very supportive of Bernie and unlike the Bernie or Bust kids they are being pragmatic in supporting Clinton but these love to mock her on their podcasts. Something like this would have a special after hour video cast about (which TYT is known to do quite extensively with events that happen even in the early morning like Brexit)
    TYT. Ahahahaha. Yeah because after we've read the leaked emails it's not like mainstream media get's their stories from DNC coluding with each other, right, right <Cenk's voice>, right, right?!

Its on the nbc10 philadelpha site. Got that from a google search. Seems a large group did a mass walkout during the nomination.

Rt news.

Ill post these links when I'm not at work.
    Last edited by stomination; 2016-07-27 at 06:38 AM.

I think bernie got blackmailed into giving up without a fight. Maybe his funds werent in order or something, I noticed he was driving a new audi r8, pretty fancy for a commie. His wife also had some controversy about handling of some funds if I remember right.

It's nothing special.
    Do not hold what is true for you, for everyone else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sury View Post
    Do not hold what is true for you, for everyone else.
    Are you male by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Its on the nbc10 philadelpha site. Got that from a google search. Seems a large group did a mass walkout during the nomination.

Rt news.

Ill post these links when I'm not at work.
    We know about the walkout but hes saying that all 700 Bernie volunteers supporting the logistics of the DNC got their credentials revoked which is what I am calling BS on. If that many people got revoked we would be seeing more "noise" over that than conspiracy websites. The walkout was a mountain out of a molehill moment it was about 100-150 out of 4000 people on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I think bernie got blackmailed into giving up without a fight.
    Or, the message supersedes the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sury View Post
    Or, the message supersedes the man.
    No he was pretty much screwed over and the message was broadcast all over the world with the leaked emails. He isnt a fighter though, he doesnt stand up for himself. Just like when those overweight black women took his microphone at his own rally.