Page 1 of 2
LastLast

27-year-old DNC staffer shot dead.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...-killed-225373

The Democratic National Committee's voter expansion data director was fatally shot on Sunday morning in Washington, D.C.

Seth Rich was shot several times near his home in the Bloomingdale neighborhood, according to local reports, which stated that there were no witnesses to the shooting.

“Our hearts are broken with the loss of one of our DNC family members over the weekend. Seth Rich was a dedicated, selfless public servant who worked tirelessly to protect the most sacred right we share as Americans – the right to vote," DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said in a statement mourning the loss of 27-year-old staffer.

"He saw the great potential of our nation and believed that, together, we can make the world a better place. He was a joy to have as a member of our team, and his talents, intelligence and enthusiasm will be deeply missed by the many friends, colleagues and coworkers who worked by his side in service to the highest ideals of our democracy," Wasserman Schultz said. "We send our deepest heartfelt sympathies to Seth’s family, and we will keep them in our thoughts and prayers as we try to pick up the pieces and carry on the work that was so important to Seth and to us.”

Rich had worked in his current capacity with the DNC since June 2014, according to his LinkedIn page, which states that he graduated from Creighton University in 2011, working various political jobs before and after graduation, including a time on the re-election campaign of former Sen. Ben Nelson (D-Neb.).

"I have an enormous interest in public service and working towards making the world a better place," he wrote on the site.
    Shooting occurred on July 11th.

It is speculated that Rich was shot while resisting a robbery in the early AM, although his watch, credit cards and wallet were not taken.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how long it will be before someone accuses Hillary of having him assassinated for some absurd reason?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before someone accuses Hillary of having him assassinated for some absurd reason?
    And after that i wonder how long it will take for some more email leaks to confirm set assassination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Fabricating an email only takes a few minutes.
    Wonder why they took so long for the DNC emails then.
    Anyway i wasn't expecting new information to change anyone's mind, for some people anything negative towards Clinton was, is and will always be a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I didn't say it was a conspiracy, but I don't see anything obvious about WikiLeaks that would prevent them from seeding a massive quantity of documents with a few fabricated emails that will eventually be "found" and used as proof of wrongdoing, so long as they don't get crazy. Whether or not Clinton or anything else has been slandered by falsified documents is immaterial. I think that is something to be concerned about given people seem to take their releases at face value and WikiLeaks is obviously becoming a perpetual stirrer of the pot.
    Fake emails aren't even necessary. Did you see that guy in the email thread deleting entire sections from the 'sand nigger' email to make it look like Hillary said it when it was someone else? If Clinton talks about this even once in an email, she's basically screwed because these fucks will just delete enough words to make it look like Hillary ordered it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The DNC would orchestrate an assassination.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

haahahaha... How convenient.. a few days after the DNC leak and a staffer gets shot and murdered... I wonder what information he was hiding or about to leak to the press.

10+ Year Old Account
    When national politics running up to this election create such a large division between groups, these things are a product of it.

The only thing that surprises me considering the amount of gun violence in the US that this hasn't happened sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    haahahaha... How convenient.. a few days after the DNC leak and a staffer gets shot and murdered... I wonder what information he was hiding or about to leak to the press.
    Shooting was on July 11th. The hack occurred what, middle of June? I don't think that's why he was killed.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Shooting was on July 11th. The hack occurred what, middle of June? I don't think that's why he was killed.
    I am saying the leak to the public happened on Sunday. Another to the Clinton Kill list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Less than an hour...

- - - Updated - - -

I am saying the leak to the public happened on Sunday. Another to the Clinton Kill list.
    I think you killed him to up your post count.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Less than an hour...
    So it doesn't seem at all suspicious the coincidence? Or the fact it was a "robbery" but nothing was stolen and it was the day after DNC emails were leaked?? okay...

"De ja vu" - Vince Foster

10+ Year Old Account
    So it doesn't seem at all suspicious the coincidence? Or the fact it was a "robbery" but nothing was stolen and it was the day after DNC emails were leaked?? okay...
    Did he have anything to do with those emails? I think it's equally suspicious that you have gained an oportunity to increase your post count. I think you killed him...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

He was shot weeks ago, before the DNC email leak. This is old news.

10+ Year Old Account
    You killed Vince Foster as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thogwar View Post
    He was shot weeks ago. This is old news.
    He knows it, he pulled the trigger after all.

wtf... Then what was the point in making this thread? How am I supposed to know what the date is today?? lul

Usually General off-topic is to link a breaking news story before anyone else does... now I just look stupid...
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2016-07-27 at 06:37 PM.

So the leak to the public happened on July 24th. He was killed 13 days earlier. He was not killed because the emails were leaked to the public.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    So the leak to the public happened on July 24th. He was killed 13 days earlier. He was not killed because the emails were leaked to the public.
    But there might be evidence in the emails that shows why he was killed.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

There is literally zero evidence to suggest that this incident is related to the leak.

That being said, he could have given the info to someone else pror to his death, the leak was clearly timed to coincide with the convention.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Oh man, this is gonna be such good conspiracy fuel.
    Only conspiracy until we have proof.
    Gamdwelf the Mage