View Poll Results: Who is the best Hero to carry a team?

Voters
137. This poll is closed
  • Genji

29 21.17%
  • McCree

11 8.03%
  • Pharah

5 3.65%
  • Reaper

9 6.57%
  • Soldier 76

11 8.03%
  • Hanzo

1 0.73%
  • Junkrat

3 2.19%
  • Mei

2 1.46%
  • Torbjorn

0 0%
  • Diva

6 4.38%
  • Widowmaker

5 3.65%
  • Reinhardt

16 11.68%
  • Roadhog

6 4.38%
  • Winston

2 1.46%
  • zarya

16 11.68%
  • Ana

1 0.73%
  • Lucio

7 5.11%
  • Mercy

4 2.92%
  • Zenyatta

2 1.46%
  • Symmetra

1 0.73%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Both of those have drop off, I've been killed by Genji from the other end of the map (sniping so not moving). Also, they're Shuriken, not 50BMGs.

My Shadowrun character is an agile cyborg with a 50 cal rifle, she is also ridiculous, but that's a different game.
    Yea not moving is the problem but like I said with a bit of movement he will miss, but then again I personally think that Snipers are useless (can be fun) so I don't experience any problems with Genji unless he uses his ultra and I'm his number 1 target (usually when I play Lucio).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Yea not moving is the problem but like I said with a bit of movement he will miss, but then again I personally think that Snipers are useless (can be fun) so I don't experience any problems with Genji unless he uses his ultra and I'm his number 1 target (usually when I play Lucio).
    Snipers aren't useless. There's a reason almost all teams in tournaments have one

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I would have to say that a really good Reaper or a really good Zarya can easily carry a game if you have a look at the current META.
    An extremely good Widow could also make a rather big leap for the team aswell.

Deleted
    genji is not countered by winston, i mean techincally it is but good genji will not be killed 1v1 unless he literally just dashe onto him which means hes not skilled at playing genji.
    I have 100 hours on genji, he is one of the most powerful character in the game right now, only mcree is a better assault than genji atm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Snipers aren't useless. There's a reason almost all teams in tournaments have one
    what? lmao
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitive...s_tournaments/
    Widowmaker 0:03:55 0.43% 0.00% 0.90%
    Hanzo 0:01:07 0.12% 0.23% 0.00%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Yeah, I've only sniped like once in competitive because they had a sniper that was really pissing me off; I turned it into a counter-sniping contest, and tied them up enough for us to win. Favourite thing in game though, so still play plenty in QM, just wish they'd revert WM's damage buff :/
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-07-29 at 02:37 PM.

Zarya

10 characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    what? lmao
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitive...s_tournaments/
    Widowmaker 0:03:55 0.43% 0.00% 0.90%
    Hanzo 0:01:07 0.12% 0.23% 0.00%
    McCree was a sniper during that patch though. You have any stats pre-buff/Post-fix?

10+ Year Old Account
    McCree was a sniper during that patch though. You have any stats pre-buff/Post-fix?
    http://www.planetoverwatch.org/ I believe keeps those kinds of stats up to date, snipers have been 'out' for a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    http://www.planetoverwatch.org/ I believe keeps those kinds of stats up to date, snipers have been 'out' for a long time.
    Hmm, weird. The last couple of tournaments I've seen I remember a Widow in pretty much all the matches. Or maybe I'm just not paying attention (Ignoring of course the McCree Sniper patch)

When were the last tournaments you watched though? I haven't seen Widow used at all in anything running now or recently.

Zarya carries more than any other hero. It is known that no matter who else you pick, she can bench more than you.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    A good Junkrat destroys any team

Hmm, weird. The last couple of tournaments I've seen I remember a Widow in pretty much all the matches. Or maybe I'm just not paying attention (Ignoring of course the McCree Sniper patch)
    Widowmaker has been on a downwards spiral ever since her nerfs, there's just not enough reason to pick her considering how easy it is to keep her under control.

It's also why I don't think she's a good carry, while Winston counters both her and Genji, Genji can still devastate an entire team with Dragonblade while Widowmaker is never going to cause any damage like that and will be hard pressed to do much at all if Winston/DVA sit on her the entire game.

Zarya is easily the best example of a carry in this game thinking about it more.

Reaper is very effective and not hard to play, it's the hero you want to learn how to position yourself optimally.

This should play when D.VA has her ultimate ready.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Yeah Genji should be nerfed. It's way too easy to carry your team to victory with him. That being said I'm probably gonna say Lucio or Reinhart or something like that because if you don't pick them they're not getting picked and you lose the game.

I'd say Genji or Reaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either Tracer, Reaper or S76 since their all self-healing, very mobile and high damage.