Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nitegamer View Post
    Who Cares ? after Legion Patch its a new game... so stop talking like this
    he will continue his work in legion. so he will stay on top of the theorycrafters for fury.

Deleted
    Haven't been on these forums in weeks and I always manage to come back to someone making an arse out of themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    interestng. The advice i would offer you is to not follow a guide on what you should gear if that gear will not benefit you.

if you need are that far behind on haste, it diminishes your other stats such as a crit and mastery. having the increase on mark of warsong which procs fairly regularly , you immediately give a huge boost not only to haste, but the values of other stats.

ive ran over 3 hours of logs so i don't need approval thanks. any comment made with slight opposal to the common idea seems to always be met with hostility. it really is ashame. will not continue this conversation. have a nice day.
    I still can't take you serious after your post about "Should prot warriors be given guns in Lesion?". Give us the logs/numbers that you have spent 3 hours on, so we can validate why Mark of Warsong comes out ahead for you.

If you clearly know if the gear will not benefit you, surely you wouldn't need a guide anyway. I would still recommend looking up Archimtiros guide, if you are new to fury, just started the patch and don't know where your legs are at or get a refresh on the new fury spec. If you don't need any of that, you clearly already know better or just don't give a damn.

15+ Year Old Account
    interestng. The advice i would offer you is to not follow a guide on what you should gear if that gear will not benefit you.

if you need are that far behind on haste, it diminishes your other stats such as a crit and mastery. having the increase on mark of warsong which procs fairly regularly , you immediately give a huge boost not only to haste, but the values of other stats.

ive ran over 3 hours of logs so i don't need approval thanks. any comment made with slight opposal to the common idea seems to always be met with hostility. it really is ashame. will not continue this conversation. have a nice day.
    Wow is this kid for real?

Deleted
    stop the personal attacks on me please. I will begin to report if there is any more.

if you do not want to discuss fury warriors in Legion then that is your right.

talking about me derails this thread which means less discussion on a class and spec i enjoy.

Thanks.

Deleted
    stop the personal attacks on me please. I will begin to report if there is any more.

talking about me derails this thread which means less discussion on a class and spec i enjoy.

Thanks.
    Can you link the sims or at least your armoury so we can try to replicate your results? I'm pretty bad at using sims and tend to rely on Sarri/Archi but I'm interested to know how you managed to get a totally different result

Dankdruid is an obvious troll and you guys just keep feeding him.. :/

@Dankdruid what about Fury warriors getting 2 guns to dual wield in legion? Maybe they can make new gun talent tree and artifact for us fury warriors that do our own testing. The DPS will come out ahead if you sim guns. Don't let anyone tell us how to play bro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Critizin View Post

But I'm really bored

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm, found you in the Prot Thread

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ntwun/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Critizin View Post
    This stop feeding the little attention whore, mommy must not be paying attention to him this moment.

Also you need to consider to get the stats Archy mentions you pretty much have to be mythic geared. If you are in Tanaan Jungle gear then you are going to be real frustrated trying to duplicate his results.

I tried Warsong on the beta, had never tried it before during the expansion. The way it gives you a burst of haste and then drops off is very strange indeed, it feels like you just got hit with a Bloodlust only to be painfully disappointed as life slowly (or not so slowly) seeps away from the enchant. Running quick sim numbers showed Thunderlord ahead for me, though I did not actually test comparison between Mastery/Crit to see if for example it would be worth switching out the Mastery enchants from last patch, the fact that everyone has done though has probably given my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by nitegamer View Post
    Who Cares ? after Legion Patch its a new game... so stop talking like this
    Archi has been playing Legion testing since I think december last year? A load of the rest of us got invited in January. So really Legion is quite old news, Archi and Sarri are probably among those that have been involved on a daily basis since the start, so they would have an in depth knowledge of all the mechanics, participating in the theorycrafting threads made by the devs (where they answer questions and explain some of the stuff/mechanics going on in the background) as well as in depth testing for bugs etc and seeing the evolution of each phase of changes through the alpha/beta.

Of course there is always stuff that slips through, but for the most part you're talking about people who have put the most amount of time and effort into studying the game, me and Archi don't really get on very well but for sure I can agree that if he says something regarding the class, it has probably been the result of solid research, maths and testing and if somebody claims it is not right it needs to be backed up with the same.

To get to the point, it's a new expansion but half of us have been playing it for 6 months, can't speak for others but I stopped playing WOD entirely when I got invited to the alpha, I stopped testing when the beta came out and only recently got back into it, but most of the others have been going flat out throughout the entire thing.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-07-29 at 01:32 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys i found a solution to FIX the whirlwind onion chopping sound. Transmog in to staff :P
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    Guys i found a solution to FIX the whirlwind onion chopping sound. Transmog in to staff :P
    I don't see how it sounds bad at all. I ran numerous M dungeons last night helping some guildies it didnt get to me.

Quote Originally Posted by zeula View Post
    Soo.., I usually just lurk on these forums as opposed to getting involved in any theory crafting... snip
    To break it down in the simplest terms: In your second variation, are you basically using RB on cooldown, using both Rampage and BT as alternating enrage maintainers, and then using FS as filler? Does that sound accurate?

(FS being used much more often, so much so that BT is probably up around 75-90% crit chance with each use?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    Maces work too. But I dont give a fuck about the sounds

Deleted
    if you want to replace the sound effects for your abilities, just follow post#8 in this thread:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Sound-Effect

Hope blizz does something about the execute rotation before legion t.t

Deleted

Thanks.
    Idk why are you affected by words from ppl on this thread? Most of them are Archi fanboys who can't think for themselves, follow him blindly and encourage his toxic behaviour. All this theory crafting for warriors u can do by yourself, it's not rocket science, and u can get same or better results. Take for example guides for fury and arms from WoD. They were guides almost for beginners no in depth stuff. U almost never followed these guides, not from MMO champion not from icy veins or noxic. There was the guy in WOD who posted complete like boss by boss guide, and ofc he was criticised by all these "theory crafters" lul and how he was wrong and shit, but at the end, everyone actually followed his guide, u could see it by logs. And now let the rivers of salty flood this thread, whoever reply to my post how I suk gets the cookie

How about instead we go back to talking about Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    How about instead we go back to talking about Fury.
    I dunno... that dude's givin' out cookies for telling him he sucks. That's the kind of return on investment that I'm into!

10+ Year Old Account
    Qoma for me WW slicing onions sound was class breaking giving me headache in the long run.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.