Page 1 of 2
LastLast

August 9th - Demon Hunters released for pre-orders

That's a lot earlier than I was expecting!

7+ Year Old Account
    Jinx

/10 chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice. But uhm.. Will it then be fun being gimped with not getting the talents until August 30th?

Love that "oops" moment during the stream. "Was I not supposed to say that? Uh oh...." Good on Lore though. He just embraced it after LeCraft let the cat outta the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    Love that "oops" moment during the stream. "Was I not supposed to say that? Uh oh...." Good on Lore though. He just embraced it after LeCraft let the cat outta the bag.
    I am pretty sure it was meant to be said and he just joked around it. Atleast that's how I thought it's meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubface View Post
    I am pretty sure it was meant to be said and he just joked around it. Atleast that's how I thought it's meant.
    Yea, it felt like a planned mistake. Either way, 3 weeks of early access with our DH is going to be sweeeeet.

Deleted
    Yeah he was clearly just kidding about "letting that information slip."

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsla View Post
    Yeah he was clearly just kidding about "letting that information slip."
    Yeah, especially since Blizz had a tweet ready to go about it and this page as well: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20215460

Quote Originally Posted by nephilim522 View Post
    Yeah, especially since Blizz had a tweet ready to go about it and this page as well:
    Its even on the Launcher now lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah it was def intented, i doudt he leaked it and blizz whent "OH SHIT GUYS ITS OUT, CODE RED, CODE RED, PUT THEM ON NOW, NOW NOW!!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Asacado View Post
    3 solid weeks to get pre-launch bis is a godsend.
    Is there any pre launch bis list?Leather pieces from HFC? Or something different?

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Nice. But uhm.. Will it then be fun being gimped with not getting the talents until August 30th?
    They said, and I agree, it gives you time to learn spells before you have to worry about learning Spells+.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Is there any pre launch bis list?Leather pieces from HFC? Or something different?
    I'm just getting the 710 pvp gear, and working towards the invasion glaives that can be upgraded to 725.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just want Lore to troll everyone tomorrow with a "I got fired" tweet
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I liked the response to the size of the blood elf warglaives, that was real lol.

I'm glad because I'll have time to see if I actually enjoy playing them so I can pick another melee class for Legion in case I don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    They said, and I agree, it gives you time to learn spells before you have to worry about learning Spells+.
    Having played beta I really disagree. Like every class right now, things are really simple. And DH are simple overall. You'll get bored quickly. If I would have pre-booked for the reason of getting to play DH early, I wouldn't be satisfied at all with that decision.

If this makes them notably undertuned, it might also bring up problems in LFR and annoy the people who are trying to finish their legendaries. But that's just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    I liked the response to the size of the blood elf warglaives, that was real lol.
    Unfortunately they apparently responded on twitter that they DO take that request seriously. And I swear to god, if they dare making the blood elf female weapons bigger once again.. The only race where weapons don't look stupidly oversized.
    Last edited by Wries; 2016-07-29 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubface View Post
    Since they pick out the questions beforehand they would never picked the question unless they meant to answer it.

They picked both release date and weapon size for last. Size because, well, there's no way the joke couldn't be done. (also, i'd say it's all rumors, we Belves have nothing to be ashamed, we to have pretty big hands... to grab our weapon). And the date because, well, that was the whole point of making a Q&A on DH.

I mean, you don't go on asking people to send you questions about the new class when you already know the only real thing they wanna know is "WHEN?". SO i figure they waited for the date to be set, then threw a little Q&A knowing they'd give the answer at the end.

But. Kuddos for the size topic.

Deleted
    I like how everyone hates on not getting all the talents in the "pre-patch", we don't need any talents for the pre-patch.. it's for learning the class/gearing it up for Legion and I've played DH on Beta and I will still enjoy playing DH in pre-patch even without the talents. Most of the people who hasn't played Beta, needs to learn the class and master it, you wanna get used to it and WA's/addons and all that, thats me atleast