U know if the anime does come back this would probably be the one time everyone would be happy if it didn't follow the manga's ending

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Wow, if this is the actual end then this is fucking hilarious. By far the most anti-climactic fight that I've ever seen in a series.
    Yeah.. if that is it then that was an underwhelming ass-pull ending if I've ever seen one. Well, we figured it might be rushed, so I'm not really that surprised.. just well.. underwhelmed. That certainly was worse than Mahou Sensei Negima .
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-07-29 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Yeah.. if that is it then that was an underwhelming ass-pull ending if I've ever seen one. Well, we figured it might be rushed, so I'm not really that surprised.. just well.. underwhelmed.
    Well yeah, it would have to be an ass-pull ending, mainly because Kubo wrote himself in to a corner with Yhwach's power to control basically everything.

I do hope Kubo learned from this fiasco on how not to write villains with stupidly overpowered abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kubo could have easily found a better way to work around the powers and make a better fight. The disappointment lies with the fact that there wasn't even an actual fight. His encounter literally just involved him breaking Ichigo's sword three separate times and their party launching an attack on him where he then got cut in half. His battle with Yamamoto was far better than the garbage that we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Well yeah, it would have to be an ass-pull ending, mainly because Kubo wrote himself in to a corner with Yhwach's power to control basically everything.

I do hope Kubo learned from this fiasco on how not to write villains with stupidly overpowered abilities.
    It's not even the Aizen thing, I can see that working and being in tone with the previous part of the series. I'm talking about the magical "Übersilber" arrow head that totally owned the guy that can see (and change) the future. I'm not even convinced that it should work on him to begin with, given how he is supposed to be the origin of Quincy powers and how he hands these out like candy, let alone why the all powerful being let's itself get hit by an arrow..

Well, now it's down to who will become the new god-anchor thing, I wonder if Kubo will touch on that. He also better at least give Ichigo some Orihime pussy to sate his Oedipus complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Actually Aizen said he activated KS before Ichigo even showed up. Then how did Aizen know Renji was supposed to be coming?

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized. Why didn't Uryu fire more arrows after he stopped Juha's powers? He's shown he can fire multiple arrows at once and that his arrows are quick.

All he had to do was shoot another one through Juha's heart. But I guess this is the fucking Ichigo show so all Uryu could do was yell and tell Ichigo to attack...
    Or I mean, it's been hinted towards several times Orihime's powers are time-space related, why not have her, I don't know, do something?

Neutralize the influence over Ichigo so his weapons couldn't break (Which what was the point of having two swords if it's just going back to his original?)? I dunno, anything?
    What even happened to the fairies in her hairclip? Haven't seen them in a while.

Meh, kinda glad it's over at this rate though honestly.

This last chapter just confirms the shitty level of bleach ever since this last arc started... Bleach used to be so good back in the soul society and hueco mundo arcs, but that was the dumbest way to kill a major enemy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Or I mean, it's been hinted towards several times Orihime's powers are time-space related, why not have her, I don't know, do something?

Neutralize the influence over Ichigo so his weapons couldn't break (Which what was the point of having two swords if it's just going back to his original?)? I dunno, anything?
    What even happened to the fairies in her hairclip? Haven't seen them in a while.

Meh, kinda glad it's over at this rate though honestly.
    The time space stuff was bogus. Aizen went on to correct that her ability was simply the rejection of phenomena. Nothing more or less. Something a lot of people seem to have forgotten which has led to her being overhyped ability wise.

wait even if this was the last fight, how the fuck can we wrap up the story even a tiny bit with only one chapter left?!?!? either the last chapter has 60 pages, or we'll be left DEAD disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    wait even if this was the last fight, how the fuck can we wrap up the story even a tiny bit with only one chapter left?!?!? either the last chapter has 60 pages, or we'll be left DEAD disappointed.
    5 pages on Juha dying, 4 pages with pure black or white for the chapter title, 5 pages in Kakakura town saying "oh I can't believe Aizen restored Soul King, all the captains are okay, etc." in chat bubbles explaining the situation, 4 pages with the main characters living ordinary happy lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    The time space stuff was bogus. Aizen went on to correct that her ability was simply the rejection of phenomena. Nothing more or less. Something a lot of people seem to have forgotten which has led to her being overhyped ability wise.
    How does that then explain her being able to "load" a past the other guy injected?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    How does that then explain her being able to "load" a past the other guy injected?
    She rejected it being broken. I didn't make up the rejection of phenomena bit. Ulquiorra speculated it was space/time related, but Aizen was the one to state it was rejection of phenomena.

Okay, reject the future that broke his sword then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MuskiER View Post
    ^ i agree with this, i couldnt feel right watching bleach after aizen was done.
    This. It was still not bad afterwards, but Aizen was the entire reason that show/manga was good. He crossed everyone and didnt give a shit. You loved to hate him, and after removing him for the most part, the show took a dive.

10+ Year Old Account
    The show took a dive with all the Aizen stuff. Just because the stuff that happened during those arcs were far better than the garbage going on now doesn't change the fact that the Aizen stuff was pretty mediocre. They really fucked it up when it came down to the Hollows in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

There were only 2 bad points in Bleach, arc wise. And one general problem.

The Fullbringer arc was way too long. You don't go from beating Aizen and Vasto Lorde mixed breeds to little punk humans giving you trouble. It was pathetic.

The problem with the 1000 Years War arc happened when Juha ascended to the Soul Palace and the Shinigami chased after him. Then it was just a "my power counters your power" turn exchange between fights for 7 chapters, for every single fight. That's just too much bullshit.

The overall problem is that there's no power level consistency. It's not even the power of friendship, Kubo just bullshits who can fight whom without regarding anything he wrote prior.

She rejected it being broken. I didn't make up the rejection of phenomena bit. Ulquiorra speculated it was space/time related, but Aizen was the one to state it was rejection of phenomena.
    "Rejection of phenomena" is even worse than space/time, as it's just nonsensical gibberish that can mean anything as we've seen, since no one ever bothered to tell what a phenomenon is and what about you can actually reject about it..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dyzz View Post
    This. It was still not bad afterwards, but Aizen was the entire reason that show/manga was good. He crossed everyone and didnt give a shit. You loved to hate him, and after removing him for the most part, the show took a dive.
    It didn't exactly help that the arc afterwards was a mind-control/betrayal arc with quirky characters that had a completely different tone to previous ones and they reset the main characters power. Frankly, I think the Aizen fan cult is way out of proportion, the most part of Hueco Mundo was about the arrancar and vizards, Aizen had a very distant role there and only mattered towards the end.

Wont say Kubo did the best job at the story, but Shonen really screwed him over telling him hes got to wrap it up sooner than he wanted.

10+ Year Old Account

It didn't exactly help that the arc afterwards was a mind-control/betrayal arc with quirky characters that had a completely different tone to previous ones and they reset the main characters power. Frankly, I think the Aizen fan cult is way out of proportion, the most part of Hueco Mundo was about the arrancar and vizards, Aizen had a very distant role there and only mattered towards the end.
    I will agree with that, the Arrancar were my favorite portion of Bleach.

10+ Year Old Account
    It feels like Christmas Eve......... Are we going to get all of what we want? Some? None?

It sucks knowing the end is coming.