Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If you vote for Trump to spite Hillary then you were never a supporter of Bernie's vision. Also, you apparently have no respect for democracy.

I've only ever been concerned with voting groups and still have that position. There's only one group Trump wins with any decent margin and it's white men without a college degree. This is why Clinton's vp is Kaine. Almost every other group he will lose by huge margins.

But you can ignore all of the divisions of education, race, etc... just look at gender. In 2012 I think women were 53% of voters. Obama won women by double digits. What the hell do you think is gonna happen this year? If Trump could win all men by a larger margin then he'd have a chance. But he'll struggle to match her margin with just white men without a degree, much less other male groups.

My prediction hasn't changed. Clinton will win 350+ electoral votes, maybe even break 400 depending on how well Trump gets his shit together (if at all). She will have 10+ million more votes.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2016-07-29 at 11:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    I think it's less that Trump is popular and more that Shillary is a corrupt bitch with corporate bribery-gold lined pockets.
    Many of my friends who are Bernie supporters will not under any circumstance vote for Hillary, some of them not voting at all, and some of them voting Trump out of pure spite.
    Anecdotal of course but that seems to be the general feeling among my (millennial) peers.
    Bernie and Jill have already said they accomplished what they wanted. They pushed Hillary into adopting certain policies into her platform to gain their support and endorsement, and she did. Now almost all of their supporters have gone to Hillary. The few holding out were never pro-Bernie or pro-Jill. They were anti-Hillary.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    That wasn't my particular aim at all, but thanks for jumping to conclusions friendly and example setting moderator. Reading the particular of the quote I responded to might have given you more context, but hey if you want to jump to conclusions and make yourself look not smart be my guest.
    He commented on how inhuman she looked, and you followed up with the worst unphotoshopped picture you could find - oh sorry did I miss some context there?
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Horror of horrors indeed.
    The real question is, is she the sith master or the apprentice?

There aren't enough angry white men in America to win Trump the election so any polling between now and November is irrelevant and inaccurate.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Deleted
    the fuck is wrong with Hillary Clinton?!

http://www.vidiload.com/16498/hillar...her-demon-out/

??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Bernie and Jill have already said they accomplished what they wanted. They pushed Hillary into adopting certain policies into her platform to gain their support and endorsement, and she did. Now almost all of their supporters have gone to Hillary. The few holding out were never pro-Bernie or pro-Jill. They were anti-Hillary.
    She hasn't adopted any of their policies. Hillary and Bernies policies are in direct conflict with each other.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    He commented on how inhuman she looked, and you followed up with the worst unphotoshopped picture you could find - oh sorry did I miss some context there?
    Nope, that's the exact context and nothing more, therefore your entire 'bangable' bit really was the comment/context that was out of place and unwarranted, as it's pretty obvious that wasn't even a factor in what the other guy said nor my picture response. But as I said, jumping to conclusions or as I see now unwarranted assertions are not so smart. Grats on that.

And actually that happened to be the first image I found on Imgur, not the worst one I could find. The more you know.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    They also had Ben Shaprio and Michelle Ridges resign after trying to push their agenda against Trump. For a right sided conservative media outlet they at least source their material and stay factual a hell of a lot more than the majority of msm outlets. Your description fits just about every media outlet however.
    You can support your claim right? So go ahead and do so. LOL Oh who I am kidding you can't. You are just salty bad things were said about an alt-right mouthpiece.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    The real question is, is she the sith master or the apprentice?
    That question makes my head spin with the implications of either answer.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Lets hope that reason and Trump wins
    If reason had won, Trump would have lost long ago.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure they count that as a vote for Trump

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I find the much more horrifying thing is when you all try to criticize a 70-something year old grandmother on how bangable you think she is (or should be).

There are a lot of things I criticize Hillary for, but her Kardash-iosity is not one of them.
    Just to confirm that I was not commenting on her bangability, cause id bang her anyway. I was actually commenting on the fact that she does not look human. And just to make things clear, Trump doesn't look human either. I wouldnt bang him though. I have standards

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, that's the exact context and nothing more, therefore your entire 'bangable' bit really was the comment/context that was out of place and unwarranted, as it's pretty obvious that wasn't even a factor in what the other guy said nor my picture response. But as I said, jumping to conclusions or as I see now unwarranted assertions are not so smart. Grats on that.

And actually that happened to be the first image I found on Imgur, not the worst one I could find. The more you know.
    Claim what you like, but the only reason to bring up her appearance as a critique, when she's not running in a beauty pageant - is to say she's not pretty enough to be president - which is a creepy line of attack.

Want to attack her for being a corrupt corporatist, I'm right beside you - but attack her appearance and that's where you go too low for me to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Maybe dems should pander a bit to the larger demographics?
    Naaa, they are too busy Pandering to BLM.

lol, I would think that everytime they do that they lose at least half a million white male voters

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Just to confirm that I was not commenting on her bangability, cause id bang her anyway. I was actually commenting on the fact that she does not look human. And just to make things clear, Trump doesn't look human either. I wouldnt bang him though. I have standards
    Rofl - thanks for that - needed the 5pm laugh, last person still in the office

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    If reason had won, Trump would have lost long ago.
    Both Hillary and Trump would have lost. We'd probably see Bernie VS Kasich.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    Claim what you like, but the only reason to bring up her appearance as a critique, when she's not running in a beauty pageant - is to say she's not pretty enough to be president - which is a creepy line of attack.

Want to attack her for being a corrupt corporatist, I'm right beside you - but attack her appearance and that's where you go too low for me to follow.
    You seem to be missing the point. She does not seem sane. She has a weird looking stare, totally void of any humanity.

- - - Updated - - -

Rofl - thanks for that - needed the 5pm laugh, last person still in the office
    Working class hero is something to be.

The guy said she doesn't even look human. I agree with that. There's no 'creepy line of attack' except in your imagination.

You're implying far more than either of us asserted, and frankly I don't particularly care if you're able to follow or not. When someone outright says to you I am not saying the things you say I am saying, it'd be smart to take them at the face value of it all rather than keep hammering on because it's how you perceive it to be. If you choose not to even after multiple declarations of such then you just look the fool, so as this is all I have to say on that matter, enjoy it either way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    She hasn't adopted any of their policies. Hillary and Bernies policies are in direct conflict with each other.
    I guess you haven't been paying attention at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post

"Orange is the new black"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

There are definitely some issues with their polling at the moment. Their latest polls have Trump with a higher percentage support when Stein and Johnson are included then when they are not. He has 35% support with just Clinton and 37% when Johnson and Stein are included.

Oh, and there is no massive support for him. 37% (his highest between the two polls) is pretty dismal. Ipsos were upset by the size of the swing as a 15 point change between polls is over the top.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Yeah Ted Cruz who made political suicide by doing that. That was how unified the RNC was after all the division in the primaries that they have now shit listed the one guy that refused to unite. He was supposed to endorse as is evident from a picture of Newt's teleprompter when Newt went off script.
    According to the poll in this thread. 69% of Republicans support Trump and 71% of democrats. That's for a poll after the RNC convention and before the DNC convention.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    Many of my friends who are Bernie supporters will not under any circumstance vote for Hillary, some of them not voting at all, and some of them voting Trump out of pure spite.
    Anecdotal of course but that seems to be the general feeling among my (millennial) peers.
    Many of my friends who are Bernie supporters will not under any circumstance vote for Trump, most of them are voting for Clinton, and one of them is voting Stein.

See what I did there? Anecdotally is just that, anecdotal.