Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Its legion content. Why would they be mad if they can't play legion content without buying legion lol
    Because majority of players doesnt even read whats going on, they will see "DH 9th" and go yeeeeaaah. And on 9th they learn they need Legion prepurchased and QQ on forums.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Did.. Did anyone else notice that robes have a bottom now?

The boots you wear extend upwards until they reach a "closing" part of the robe, that seems to have textures from the lower part of the robe. It's not perfect, but so much better than robes revealing the character to be a hollow tube with two unconnected feet, whenever a character sits down. I only just noticed!
    Last edited by Caerule; 2016-07-30 at 08:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Because majority of players doesnt even read whats going on, they will see "DH 9th" and go yeeeeaaah. And on 9th they learn they need Legion prepurchased and QQ on forums.
    but 9/10 will just be bored forumtrolls, like always they will play their usual forum game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    True, you can chose another talent, but why to gimp your dps because the best single target dps talent has also PASIVE aoe?
    ...and I have to go back to my original question: if you're in a dungeon that requires lots of CC, why spec into a talent which will have AoE? You have to make sacrifices for situations like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

15+ Year Old Account
    How could anyone have fun with gear below 690 lol...half the classes don't even play well without a good amount of haste or crit. The Demon hunters in our guild are lucky. They get free mythic carries
    Well for timewalking and pvp, it doesn't matter what you are wearing. Those are the only real content for me right now. PvP for the marks, timewalking for timewalking stuff and shits'n'giggles.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    as well as LFR and soloing old content.

I really think you're underestimating the things that can be done and will be done with a brand new class.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    ...and I have to go back to my original question: if you're in a dungeon that requires lots of CC, why spec into a talent which will have AoE? You have to make sacrifices for situations like this.
    I dont mind choices.. I just think that passive/uncontrolled aoe is a bad design. Avoid a talent because of a bad design is bad.

The correct would be to chose a talent to get a benefit for a specific situation, not to chose a talent becauae the other one is bad designed.

If you add passive/uncontrolled aoe, then make it smart. Another example is paladin. The t1 talents, the best one (according to icy veins) is again a talent that turn your hotr into aoe.

Anyway, thats my opinion
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    So crafting professions don't need to be leveled past 300 to get access to everything in Legion, right?
    What about gathering? Can you gather stuff on broken isles with just over 300 or do you just get inferior stuff that needs to be combined into actual mats if you're not at 700?

Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    but 9/10 will just be bored forumtrolls, like always they will play their usual forum game.
    If you're excited for dhs one would hope at some point you thought to yourself "I wonder how I get one, I should Google it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    If you're excited for dhs one would hope at some point you thought to yourself "I wonder how I get one, I should Google it."
    People don't do silly things like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are demon hunter on the 9th worldwide or 9th US and 10th EU (since Tuesdays are US weekly resets and Wednesdays are EU)?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Are demon hunter on the 9th worldwide or 9th US and 10th EU (since Tuesdays are US weekly resets and Wednesdays are EU)?
    10th for EU with the weekly reset

will legion be playbale on the 30th at 23:59 CEST?
    Last edited by RippedLife; 2016-07-30 at 01:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    Think its midnight between 29th and 30th, or at the daily reset on the 30th ( 9 CEST i think), so by 23:59 CEST on the 30th it will be out, but will it be "playable" not sure (server issues, lag etc)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I'm hoping they do what they did with the launch of Overwatch, and Legion will be playable on Aug 29th at 4pm

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    August 10 for second class citizens

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    So crafting professions don't need to be leveled past 300 to get access to everything in Legion, right?
    What about gathering? Can you gather stuff on broken isles with just over 300 or do you just get inferior stuff that needs to be combined into actual mats if you're not at 700?
    You dont get bits or ore/herbs you get full ore or mutliple after quests even at 1 skill.

Deleted
    It'll be playable at 30th 00:00 CEST. Just like WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Seems like nonsense to me.

It's supposed to randomly happen after you read a pamphlet, and people have been doing that like crazy over the past week for the feat of strength.

I've no clue who or how else you could get the whispers activated if it's not randomly done like on the beta.
    i mean, wowhead and panser are usually legit. but i looked for like 3 hours last night, doing emotes and all kinds of shit. nothing has happened.

either it's not true or it's something nobody will ever think of normally.

Its legion content. Why would they be mad if they can't play legion content without buying legion lol
    Because a lot of people have no common sense