Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    I went to check, you're right! Very weird.

http://imgur.com/a/LEikW
    says apprentice miner, wouldnt be surprised if it has something to do with professions.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Can't they encrypt stuff if they want to..?
    They take steps to prevent viewing some cinematics, though that is achieved through removing some portion of them.
    Encryption on a bigger scale would be detrimental to performance and wouldn't be a long-term barrier to datamining.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    says apprentice miner, wouldnt be surprised if it has something to do with professions.
    Ah yeah true, it could just be that, but then again. Wowhead doesn't have any information on him. Also are the whispers normal in there?

Whispers were always there. It's Yogg-saron.

What's this new NPC's name?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Whispers were always there. It's Yogg-saron.

What's this new NPC's name?
    Krul Rockhorn, it's in my screenshot, and yeah I figured the whispers were to do with the Saronite.

When you hover the mouse over him it gives the option to speak to him, but when you right click you just get the error message "Requires Expansion: Legion"

It wont be hard. The current game is about convenience, aye?

Kharazhan requires a key. This is too hard for most current players, even when Blizzard overpowered players for TBC. The game was simplified since, and people still complain they cant do it solo, so I don't think whatever puzzle Blizzard offers will be difficult

Once someone solves, it will be all over the interwebs. I would be impressed if it was an EQ-Epic weapon style quest that required months to solve, even with an active online fanbase. I just don't think it will be epic, with cryptic clues and red herrings. IMO, doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    Krul Rockhorn, it's in my screenshot, and yeah I figured the whispers were to do with the Saronite.

When you hover the mouse over him it gives the option to speak to him, but when you right click you just get the error message "Requires Expansion: Legion"
    Ah. Talked to him in beta and he says "Don't mistake me for these weak-minded fools. I'm here on orders." I don't have a miner so I'm not sure if there's anytihng more to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah. Talked to him in beta and he says "Don't mistake me for these weak-minded fools. I'm here on orders." I don't have a miner so I'm not sure if there's anytihng more to it.
    oh shit I never thought about talking to him on beta, off I go on my miner then :P

update: nah nothing.
    Last edited by Killmaim Deathbringer; 2016-07-31 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Like what?
    I'm fairly sure many of the ways to obtain hidden Artifacts are still unknown.

The way to get those hidden pets like that murloc in Borean Tundra don't seem to be datamine-able, either. DMing can get information on all items and NPCs and stuff like that but it doesn't seem to be able to find a few types of things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone gone looking for Jaina Proudmoore? She's a dreadlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
    Has anyone gone looking for Jaina Proudmoore? She's a dreadlord.
    I don't even know where she is.

I see some people saying that it is not active yet and I see others referencing the girl in the video. I am confused...

Kinda sucks Blizzard made something so cool too hidden. I could understand the murloc egg. It is a permanent thing in-game so there's all the time in the world to find it. This is a limited time event. Players might not find it until August 29 and enjoy it for one day. Or maybe we'll never find it before Legion is out.
    You don't have to find it when it's active.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when Blizz said there was a quest or item or something which had never been discovered from way back. I'm sure they can hide plenty if they really wanted.

Anyone use a track demons potion? lol
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    It wont be hard. The current game is about convenience, aye?

Kharazhan requires a key. This is too hard for most current players, even when Blizzard overpowered players for TBC. The game was simplified since, and people still complain they cant do it solo, so I don't think whatever puzzle Blizzard offers will be difficult

Once someone solves, it will be all over the interwebs. I would be impressed if it was an EQ-Epic weapon style quest that required months to solve, even with an active online fanbase. I just don't think it will be epic, with cryptic clues and red herrings. IMO, doubt it.
    WoW was always more convenient then EQ since it was made so your subtle "WOW ISN'T HARDCORE1111" post is...well very transparent.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I feel like it has something to do with the pamphlets. A few of them mention to join the Legion so maybe that?
    Quote Originally Posted by pucca View Post
    You don't have to find it when it's active.
    Was there confirmation that the dreadlord stuff will persist after Legion? Or are you talking about murloc pet, cause I did say that was permanent

Deleted
    There are also new hostile lvl 100 npcs in a building in Raven Hill, but I'm pretty sure they have something to do with some artifact quest line or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    Like another thing they talked about at CC, a second hidden artifact skin (we have the models, but no knowledge of how to get them )
    They actually already said those were going to be made attainable at a later patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    WoW was always more convenient then EQ since it was made so your subtle "WOW ISN'T HARDCORE1111" post is...well very transparent.
    All the same, I guess we both agree the solution will be posted very quickly. Likely the same day.

I still stand by my statement that I would be very impressed if the puzzle was difficult. Blizzard would need to go against everything, turn the world around, and "set themselves on fire", to achieve such an outrageous accomplishment.

They can, but 5 gold says they don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    My best guess is that it has something to do with what's written on the pamphlets.

Like, the Demonic Pamphlet says;

"FIRE OMENS

The flames foretell our destiny.

Listen to the fire crackling in the hearth, and you will hear the demons marching on our cities. A hundred thousand blades sliding from their scabbards. A hundred thousand war cries screaming in unison.

Stare into the candlelight, and you will see the demons in their moment of triumph. An army without number, its soldiers twisted and grotesque. A Legion wreathed in a cloak of green fire."

Maybe you have to read all the pamphlets and follow what it says on them to start it? Like going and listening to a fire in an inn, looking at candles, etc.?