Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlok View Post
    Really the only thing to say here, and yet this has gone on for how many pages now?
    I don't get how a thread with such an inaccurate title is allowed on here? Isn't it against the rules?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I don't get how a thread with such an inaccurate title is allowed on here? Isn't it against the rules?
    I'm kind of surprised the mods haven't simply changed the title yet. Not even an infraction, just a title change.

But then the people who use "refugee" and "terrorist" interchangeably might get upset about mod bias or something.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Damn this thread to make me agree with Tennisball. The title alone is so fucking offensive, it's unreal lol.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    How do you even reply to that?

Yes Western Europe IS a shining example of modern society. Not yet totally corrupt with corporativism too. Great.
    No, lack of integration led to ghettos in France. There's no Sharia zones in the UK.
    Social changes led to public health, education and a whole lot of other great things.
    Oh, but why didn't they integrate? How could they not allow themselves to be enlightened by the glorious WESTERN EUROPEAN culture?

Yup. 50 years of soviet occupation that, judging from what youre writing, puts you EXACTLY 50 years behind in terms of human development. See you in 50 years dude.Maybe your grandchildren would have reaped the benefits of living in modern society who knows.
    So yeah, that's exactly what you are, a province of Europe that was left behind and now we have to drag it back to standards. And boy are people like you making it hard.
    If I could choose for my country, I'd definitely pass out on the opportunity of getting dragged back to WESTERN EUROPEAN standards. Considering these standards are all about gay marriages, feminism, euthanasia and getting raped and murdered - I'm sorry, CULTURALLY ENRICHED - by muslims... yeah. Not something I look forwards to.

You get to share the burden as well as the benefits of Europe. If you don't like it you can always join that slavic union that other dude was talking about the other month in this forum.
    This isn't such a bad idea, you know.

Yes they're YOUR enemies and you shouldnt be here writing. You should be out there joining your proud fellow Polish Nationalists in order to go kick every dark skin immigrant you see. A bit like what your dad or your older brother experienced when they came over here to work for nothing like the desperate men they were. Racism, intolerance and violence. Wonderful.
    You still haven't addressed the part of my post about Ukrainians. Poles and other eastern Europeans were and are subject to a whole ton of racist attacks by the glorious, culturally enriched WESTERN EUROPEANS. But you know, the thing about them is that, and that is an exact opposite of the muslim trash, they moved to UK and other western countries to WORK. They work. Statistically, there is a much lower unemployment among migrant eastern Europeans than among natives. Then there's a gap between them and muslims. So, now that you actually said that westerners are racists who attack peaceful easterners, but are afraid to raise a finger against muslims, how do you respond to the fact that Ukrainians in Poland are not a target of racist attacks? You could as well just give up right now, since facts speak for themselves - you, the enlightened WESTERN EUROPEANS, so eager to embrace your backstabbing, muslim terrorist friends, are far worse racists than eastern Europeans, who are only racist against said muslims - who are and should be considered by every christian (and by christian I mean - raised in a christian country, within christian sphere of influence, not necessarily practicing christian) as enemies.

The scale of Ukrainian immigration is much larger than the muslim immigration, too. Poland has some 35 millions citizens and there were 1-2 millions (the numbers aren't really clear since a lot of them are illegals, but it's at least a million) of Ukrainians flooding in. Western Europe has what, 300 millions citizens all around and 2 millions of muslims is enough to become a massive problem.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2016-08-01 at 12:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Oh, but the "innocent kids" from the pic I've linked in my post don't qualify as human beings in my books
    So. Much. Edge.

If I could choose for my country, I'd definitely pass out on the opportunity of getting dragged back to WESTERN EUROPEAN standards. Considering these standards are all about gay marriages, feminism, euthanasia and getting raped and murdered - I'm sorry, CULTURALLY ENRICHED - by muslims... yeah. Not something I look forwards to.
    I'd be willing to bet, based on the things you despise from "Western European standards", that your ideology is actually very similar to jihadists'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewhoknows View Post
    I'd be willing to bet, based on the things you despise from "Western European standards", that your ideology is actually very similar to jihadists'.
    Yeah, I despise the decadence of western Europe. The impudent faggotry, feminism, multi-culturalism, tradition bashing, and a whole series of similar matters, like the ridiculity of EU, that are enforced by mainstream media, make me sick. Pride comes just before the fall, and how self-righteous, civilized and immune to anything bad that muslims could do to them the westerners think they are...

But I guess that I'd be a crusader, not a jihadist, though I don't identify myself as a christian, but I was born and raised in a christian country, which means I belong to christian civilization. Just another thing the westerners try to fight.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-08-01 at 04:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletlion View Post
    Describing innocent kids, women and old people who are running away from war as ''terrorists''. Wow OP, what kind of sick fascist douchebag you are?
    And leaving all those who stay behind in refugee camps or 3th world country to dust......how selfish, all it does is make you self feel good by only helping the refugees who come here instead of spreading the help equally.

I'm against those mass immigrants and refugees into our countries but for spending billions of extra money to the refugee camps etc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post

The funniest part... this comic pre-dates Trump by many years.
    It is probably where he got the idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Yeah, I despise the decadence of western Europe. The impudent faggotry, feminism, multi-culturalism, tradition bashing, and a whole series of similar matters, like the ridiculity of EU, that are enforced by mainstream media, make me sick. Pride comes just before the fall, and how self-righteous, civilized and immune to anything bad that muslims could do to them the westerners think they are...

But I guess that I'd be a crusader, not a jihadist, though I don't identify myself as a christian, but I was born and raised in a christian country, which means I belong to christian civilization. Just another thing the westerners try to fight.
    Your ideals do not belong to western civilisation.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    A whole family (5 persons I heard), for a 500 population.

That would mean 3.2 million refugees, not terrorists, taken in by the USA....
    That's retarded to compare that on that scale.

Your ideals do not belong to western civilisation.
    I dont know whether are you are a troll or just got 'culturally enriched' too many times.

Deleted
    How do you even reply to that?

Yes Western Europe IS a shining example of modern society. Not yet totally corrupt with corporativism too. Great.
    No, lack of integration led to ghettos in France. There's no Sharia zones in the UK.
    Social changes led to public health, education and a whole lot of other great things.
    Yup. 50 years of soviet occupation that, judging from what youre writing, puts you EXACTLY 50 years behind in terms of human development. See you in 50 years dude.Maybe your grandchildren would have reaped the benefits of living in modern society who knows.
    So yeah, that's exactly what you are, a province of Europe that was left behind and now we have to drag it back to standards. And boy are people like you making it hard.

You get to share the burden as well as the benefits of Europe. If you don't like it you can always join that slavic union that other dude was talking about the other month in this forum.
    You have a 500 years long tradition that was left untouched by the soviets? Wow that's remarkable.
    Yes they're YOUR enemies and you shouldnt be here writing. You should be out there joining your proud fellow Polish Nationalists in order to go kick every dark skin immigrant you see. A bit like what your dad or your older brother experienced when they came over here to work for nothing like the desperate men they were. Racism, intolerance and violence. Wonderful.
    Tell you what, you dont get to share the migrants, but you get all your polish back...
    DEAL?

Learn more about england before talking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    I dont know whether are you are a troll or just got 'culturally enriched' too many times.
    Cause only REAL MEN entertain ideals of racism and intolerance.
    But then again I'm talking to someone with an Adam Sandler avatar so what do I expect?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kanuty View Post

There's no sharia law on the UK, hence there's no sharia zones.

But then again I'm talking to someone with an Adam Sandler avatar so what do I expect?

- - - Updated - - -

So much denial in this one, lmao.

No sharia zones *on paper* means there are no sharia zones in real life, right? What about the infamous sharia police? B-but there is no sharia police *on paper* so that means those raghead thugs are not real!

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

THere are sharia zones but they are illegal but still working.

Man you really trying hard to deny

Jesus your world must be full of unicorns

#getyourhatespeechoutofthiscampus

And remember: facts are nothinh when your FEELINGS get hurt

One thing i dont understand is why guys like Robert Spencer probably THE most informed guy about islam is not allowed in the UK but guys like Anjem Choudary is allowed to run his filthy mouth about the shit he spews. If anyone needs to be banned there it's him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    So much denial in this one, lmao.

No sharia zones *on paper* means there are no sharia zones in real life, right? What about the infamous sharia police? B-but there is no sharia police *on paper* so that means those raghead thugs are not real!
    There's about 15 english posters in here coming from said zones that will tell you said zones are not under sharia police.

- - - Updated - - -

There's about 15 english posters in here coming from said zones that will tell you said zones are not under sharia police.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

DUde you are in fuckin denial

Deleted
    DUde you are in fuckin denial
    Where do you live?