Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on who/what you are hugging. I wouldn't recommend hugging a cactus...

The best hug in my life was hugging a tame dolphin. Those guys have an interesting texture. Feels like a rubber, only a very dense one.

---

@Vanyali, we need your opinion too!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I hate hugs why would you pull me to this thread of hatred

Hugs are bad and they feel bad

Oh come on!

Group hug!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post

You will join our society of hug-lovers, there is no alternative!

/hug
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    It's like: "Why the fuck is this guy touching me?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It feels like the shackles of oppression, borne of a culture that believes all people should be one way, chaining you down and leaving you out in the desert to die, a race between dehydration, starvation, radiation, and predation.
    That's only if a white person hugs you :P

OT: It depends, bony hugs aren't that great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post

So that's why you never want to cuddle.

GAWD you're just like my cats, they don't like cuddling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I know it's just a phrase but to actually see some who was "never hugged as a child" is a bit odd.
    I didn't know what a hug was like until my first girlfriend, was a very awkward moment for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hugs? You mean them putrid things that people do out of "affection"? Yeah, feels like acid mixed with more acid, dipped into molten lava on the skin.

Oh, sorry, didn't want a sarcastic answer? If you don't like the person at all, theen, feel free to re-read my first sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Hug someone and find out. The restraining order will be worth it.
    You could always try this, if you don't mind the restraining order
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    I have the solution.
    He can start a gofundme donation drive and claim his legs will fall off if he doesn't get his treatment in time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mot...5-an-hour.html
    She charges £35 an hour and advertises online.

Ms Sameul's business "The Snuggery" has been so successful that she has taken on a second snuggler, who joins her when necessary in what they term a "double snuggle".

"Snuggling is healthy, spiritual and fun," she said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hugging a qtp2t is nice. I used to not be fond of hugs myself but that changed when hugging up to some sweet, good-smelling girls.

Hugging guys in my experience, unless they're older, has always been some kind of game of chicken about who will squeeze the air out of the other first. If it's not that, it transitions into some kind of weird grapple.

Pandaren were a mistake

Best part is feeling dem titties on your chest!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    The tallest girls I've hugged are 6+ inches shorter than me. I haven't experienced this. Reminds me of having to pick up this one petite girl just to make a hug work. She was 12 inches shorter than me and she had this pouty expression about having to be picked up. It was cute.

Pandaren were a mistake

Depends whos hugging. I guess a little bit like flying in the best case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vareck View Post
    The tallest girls I've hugged are 6+ inches shorter than me. I haven't experienced this. Reminds me of having to pick up this one petite girl just to make a hug work. She was 12 inches shorter than me and she had this pouty expression about having to be picked up. It was cute.
    So you're either very tall, or all those girls you've hugged are very short. The tallest girl I've hugged was 5'11". Hugging someone my own height was quite weird but fun at the same time I must say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alectis View Post
    So you're either very tall, or all those girls you've hugged are very short. The tallest girl I've hugged was 5'11". Hugging someone my own height was quite weird but fun at the same time I must say.
    The only people I have hugged who were my height were men, and it was almost like some kind of competition. As for the height difference I am 6'2 and girls were 5'8 or less on every occasion. Seems like it would be awkward to have a hug with a girl my own height, having the heads side to side vs. my head above seems like it would feel unnatural.

Pandaren were a mistake

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I have always wondered. Could someone tell me?
    It feels like someone invading your personal space. The only person I hug once in awhile is my mom, any time someone gets near me and holds their arms out like they are going to hug me, I put my arm straight out in front of me and just tell them plainly that invading my personal space is not acceptable.

People usually get offended by it, but they were just about to force themselves into my personal space, so I really don't care how offended they get.
    Last edited by Zenotetsuken; 2016-08-01 at 06:02 AM.

I'm not a big hugger... I don't like people invading my personal space, I also hate being touched. Only people allowed to hug me are my immediate family, and husband. Even then... I don't like getting a lot of hugs from my family members.

I only enjoy hugs from my husband... especially when I'm cold. They feel nice.

Warm and comforting, like remembering your favorite blanket that you carried around the house when you were a small child.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Especially when she isn't wearing a shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Hug someone and find out. The restraining order will be worth it.
    ty for the laugh !