Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Link your logs please oh god of raiding.
    God of raiding forgot to mention that there was another set of nerfs. Easy to claim you're awesome when you ignore such inconvenient facts.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    you dont make sense or may be it is the first time you are playing wow on an xpac transition period.

why would they give 750+ ilvl gear and thus remove even more the appeal of quest loot in the xpac?

they have never done it, rest assured they wont do it here. Highly unlikely, that would be a first in 11+ years I am playing this game.
    So they have done this I have seen 740 ilvl drop from normal.

Also seems the initial nerfs where not enough to to cope with dps /hps loss. Although I must say last nerf to 40% less dmg 50% less hp to the bosses is a bit to hard for my taste..

Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post
    So they have done this I have seen 740 ilvl drop from normal.

Also seems the initial nerfs where not enough to to cope with dps /hps loss. Although I must say last nerf to 40% less dmg 50% less hp to the bosses is a bit to hard for my taste..
    1. Did anyone find out what is the gear ceiling for HFC titanforged? So far in 2 weeks my guild got 2 745 items can they go more up?

2. Yes after 1 day (early Thursday morning on EU last week) there was a series of hotfixes = nerfs that made the instance significantly easier and faster than on the first day of prepatch. Last Wednesday my guild struggled, yesterday we cleared everything in like 2 hours. Bosses go down so fast weird things are happening like all iskar waves of adds spawning on top of each other etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    1. Did anyone find out what is the gear ceiling for HFC titanforged? So far in 2 weeks my guild got 2 745 items can they go more up?

2. Yes after 1 day (early Thursday morning on EU last week) there was a series of hotfixes = nerfs that made the instance significantly easier and faster than on the first day of prepatch. Last Wednesday my guild struggled, yesterday we cleared everything in like 2 hours. Bosses go down so fast weird things are happening like all iskar waves of adds spawning on top of each other etc.
    I havent seen any drops above 750 on mythic yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post
    I havent seen any drops above 750 on mythic yet.
    Are you implying that you have seen a 750? Mind linking the person wearing this or other proof? I believe the limit is 745, but perhaps that's wrong.

Deleted
    It's certain by now the max is 745/755 with valor, because no evidence to the contrary has been presented, unless we are the unluckiest gaming population in the world for drops.

Deleted
    745 + Socket + Teritär is best possible proc. One of our Raidmember got yesterday Zakuun Hellrender 745+ Socket. What a lucky ass..

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...gnarisk/simple

best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by evotech View Post
    Are you implying that you have seen a 750? Mind linking the person wearing this or other proof? I believe the limit is 745, but perhaps that's wrong.
    I was mistaken it was 745 so I gues that is the max

Ive seen ilvl 720 stuff drop from Kazz. Is normal and heroic HFC dropping higher gear now?

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Ive seen ilvl 720 stuff drop from Kazz. Is normal and heroic HFC dropping higher gear now?
    Baseline ilvls are the same, they can titanforge to 745 and be equal to Mythic stuff though.
    Last edited by Octa; 2016-08-03 at 05:38 AM.

i have gotten an helmet from i think council? upgraded its ilvl 755. i have seen a 750 weapon with socket drop from archimonde heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    i have gotten an helmet from i think council? upgraded its ilvl 755. i have seen a 750 weapon with socket drop from archimonde heroic.
    No, you haven't. You've seen a 745 weapon drop - or link us the proof, please. Been a few weeks now and nobody has been able to provide proof of items higher than 745.

Actually,I saw a screen cap of a 755 with socket. But, I don't post enough. I'm not allowed to put in links. If someone wants to msg me, I'll give you the link to post.

Deleted
    Link it without the www.

But im pretty sure the cap is 745. I have a question to the people who got 745 ilvl weapons - were you able to enchant it after you have upgraded it? I ask this because now most enchants state that you can't use them on weapons with higher than 749 ilvl

Quote Originally Posted by insomniac1969 View Post
    Actually,I saw a screen cap of a 755 with socket. But, I don't post enough. I'm not allowed to put in links. If someone wants to msg me, I'll give you the link to post.
    755 after valor upgrades I suppose

Good point, I did not think of that. It is 2/2. I stand corrected.

- - - Updated - - -

https: //gyazo.com/ a46142dd9b21432c8e4bebd29512845c

Is the ilevel cap for mythic dungeons the same but with a lower chance?
    I have seen level 710 and 720 fairly regular. Considering that 685 is the base it seems that the chance for each +5 roll is pretty high atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Is the ilevel cap for mythic dungeons the same but with a lower chance?
    I have seen level 710 and 720 fairly regular. Considering that 685 is the base it seems that the chance for each +5 roll is pretty high atm.
    I don't think so because the probability of consecutive success is very high at the start and extremely low after a point.

For example, let's assume the chance to add a +5 is 50% (this is only an example).

To get +10 it's 25%, which is quite often.

To get +20 it's only 6,25% which is rare but regular.

To get +30 it drops to 1.6%. That is lower than the probability of getting Ashes of Al'ar from a single attempt.

Now to get 745 from 685 you'll need 60 levels which is 0.02% which is lower than the probability of killing that Kael'thas twice in a row and getting Ashes of Al'ar in both kills.
    Last edited by mmocdc260e8e2a; 2016-08-01 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I don't think so because the probability of consecutive success is very high at the start and extremely low after a point.

For example, let's assume the chance to add a +5 is 50% (this is only an example).

To get +10 it's 25%, which is quite often.

To get +20 it's only 6,25% which is rare but regular.

To get +30 it drops to 1.6%. That is lower than the probability of getting Ashes of Al'ar from a single attempt.

Now to get 745 from 685 you'll need 60 levels which is 0.02% which is lower than the probability of killing that Kael'thas twice in a row and getting Ashes of Al'ar in both kills.
    there is something more rare then that, getting wf tusks of mannoroth

Deleted
    coprax might have a point though. I mean it is indeed often to see 705s and 710s in 5mans. But that means they got +20 and +25 easily. That is not very common in HFC m.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is likely progressive. e.g. 60% probability to go 690, 55% to go 695 and so on (random examples).