Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus-Garona View Post
    Just curious where everyone's Damage is using this add-on. I tried it out and I like it, but I cant help but feel like im missing on something. I am doing on average about 59k in 734 i level and before the patch I was doing closer to 90-110k sustained.
    Thats about accurate. Everyones dps prepatch was roughly double what they can do now. Excluding rare cases you're not going to be able to sustain the 110k without CDs

I seen the lag issue, though I have a beast PC, well tuned, and a great internet connection. What I'm experiencing is the center display is not showing a symbol, then it kicks in again. I believe this is a add on issue, I don't believe your script can change anything.

Thank you again for all your work, it is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Thats about accurate. Everyones dps prepatch was roughly double what they can do now. Excluding rare cases you're not going to be able to sustain the 110k without CDs
    Thanks for the response Ches. Just wanted to make sure I didnt all the sudden go to S*** by taking a month off.

Thanks for the response Ches. Just wanted to make sure I didnt all the sudden go to S*** by taking a month off.
    It's a good practice to not overly concern yourself with the dps of a Prepatch as class balance is always tuned for the upcoming max level. That's why you see some classes doing amazing at prepatch level and terrible at max level.

- - - Updated - - -

For those curious though, on the Beta from personal testing... You can do decent damage (200k+ DPS) by collecting as much Haste Mastery gear as possible getting to 30%+ haste.

Takes time but it can work.

This might be a silly question, but is there a way to enable a visual display of the GCD using TellMeWhen?

Just curious where everyone's Damage is using this add-on. I tried it out and I like it, but I cant help but feel like im missing on something. I am doing on average about 59k in 734 i level and before the patch I was doing closer to 90-110k sustained.
    That's because all DPS tanked. On my 729 Enhance Shaman I was doing 70-100K, but now it's more like 50-65k. It's just what the changes brought in the Pre-Patch. All your damage is now locked behind your artifact weapon and lvl 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Curulan View Post
    This might be a silly question, but is there a way to enable a visual display of the GCD using TellMeWhen?
    Right click an icon and on the right where it says Show Timer you should see something hat says Show GCD Timer

- - - Updated - - -

I'll make an updated guide on importing soon. I've also updated the original post with direct instructions.

- - - Updated - - -

Minor update. Changed judgment buff tracking for spenders from >2.5 to >2

Deleted
    Right click an icon and on the right where it says Show Timer you should see something hat says Show GCD Timer
    Does this require another addon or something? I have no option to show GCD timer. I have Show timer and it does absolutley nothing

Looked around on the other icons, they have the options. It seems the middle one, condition icon, does not have the GCD tracking option. Am I the only one with this?
    Last edited by mmocbba1e0caf0; 2016-08-01 at 03:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by killahdude View Post
    Does this require another addon or something? I have no option to show GCD timer. I have Show timer and it does absolutley nothing
    Tick it in the interface options (for the actual game). There's an option to show timers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Tick it in the interface options (for the actual game). There's an option to show timers.
    Yeah, gives me numbers on the longer cooldown buttons, but the main rotation condition button still does not show GCD sweep

Deleted
    Yeah, gives me numbers on the longer cooldown buttons, but the main rotation condition button still does not show GCD sweep
    And it looks like this?

http://imgur.com/a/FJTU4

The "Spell Icon" type icons allow me to "Allow Global Cooldown" but the "Condition Icon" type do not.

To get the GCD sweep on the "Main Rotation" group I just made another group with a single icon. I resized the new icon to be the same as the rotation icon and placed it on top. I then set the icon to Flash of Light with a texture of "blank" and told it to "show timer" and "allow global cooldown." This has the effect of the GCD sweep on the main icon since I don't have the option to add it.

Quote Originally Posted by tarnog View Post
    The "Spell Icon" type icons allow me to "Allow Global Cooldown" but the "Condition Icon" type do not.

To get the GCD sweep on the "Main Rotation" group I just made another group with a single icon. I resized the new icon to be the same as the rotation icon and placed it on top. I then set the icon to Flash of Light with a texture of "blank" and told it to "show timer" and "allow global cooldown." This has the effect of the GCD sweep on the main icon since I don't have the option to add it.
    I've been running some personal tests and have a solution to this problem. I'll update all the profiles once I finish them to include the feature that will display GCD overlays

Deleted
    I've been running some personal tests and have a solution to this problem. I'll update all the profiles once I finish them to include the feature that will display GCD overlays
    Awesome man, you are the best! Thx for these profiles!

Awesome man, you are the best! Thx for these profiles!
    With all the DDOS happening I'll have to wait to update lol No fun

Is there any option just to track your own Judgement, so I don't get randomly screwed by other ret paladins? Or do you benefit from other Judgements aswell?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sariks View Post
    Is there any option just to track your own Judgement, so I don't get randomly screwed by other ret paladins? Or do you benefit from other Judgements aswell?
    http://imgur.com/a/w6bpY

Is there any way to get blessings (or missing ones) to show up? Can't figure out how to get TMW to look for three buffs of potentially different kind.

Quote Originally Posted by szandos View Post
    Is there any way to get blessings (or missing ones) to show up? Can't figure out how to get TMW to look for three buffs of potentially different kind.
    To track multiple buffs you have to use the spell names separated by a semicolon

Eg: Blessing of Might; Blessing of Wisdom; Blessing of Kings

Now if you want them to just track you have any of the three this is fine. Otherwise you'll need to make 3 seperate groups tracking one each to know which you have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sariks View Post
    Sorry that should be set already to ignore others. I'll update it

MAJOR UPDATE 8/7/2016

General

- Profile size has been reduced by roughly 20%
    - The layout has been changed to be more in line with other profiles
    - Avenging Wrath buff tracker has been removed
    - Crusade Stacks are now tracked when the talent is taken
    - Talents and CDs are now tracked
    - Judgment Tracker has been moved to be more noticeable

Fixes

- Holy Power Spenders now only track your Judgment

You can copy the profile by CLICKING HERE
    Last edited by chesder; 2016-08-08 at 08:53 AM.