Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Broken Shore available once Legion launches - confirmed

So apparently, unlike most people believed (myself included), we're not having the broken shore event in the pre-patch, rather, we'll have it by the time Legion officially hits live.

Saddens greatly as I was looking forward to this event the most out of all novelties we're getting in the pre-patch. Oh well!

Proof: World of Warcraft facebook comment "Exactly, the Broken Shore intro will indeed only become available with Legion."

Link: http://imgur.com/TxDMRlx

Thoughts?

It was never going to be in the pre patch no? , well tbh i dont mind waiting thoes few days more . You need to remember all the cinematics and other ingame stuff is not going to be released until legion is live . So i guess we knew it never would have been in the pre patch as theres a cut scene there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Diogo View Post
    So apparently, unlike most people believed (myself included), we're not having the broken shore event in the pre-patch, rather, we'll have it by the time Legion officially hits live.

Saddens greatly as I was looking forward to this event the most out of all novelties we're getting in the pre-patch. Oh well!

Proof: World of Warcraft facebook comment "Exactly, the Broken Shore intro will indeed only become available with Legion."

Link: http://imgur.com/TxDMRlx

Thoughts?
    Maybe the cinematic will be available with legion launch?

7+ Year Old Account
    what the fuck? yeah the broken shore scenario was suppose to come with the pre-patch e.o...

yeah looking at this, this is pretty fake its a world of warcraft message on facebook WITH 1 LIKE yeah...
    also showing you edited out the name, when we can go look at the message itself and see that name anyways, there is no point, and shows you have edited it in some way... so yeah 100% fake
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-08-01 at 07:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I don't know where you got that from, but Broken Shore is coming out 9th/10th, along with DHs.

Broken Shore IS the start of the Demon Invasions and the NPCs for the event show AFTER Broken Shore. (Illidari, that's why DHs can't do Broken Shore)

10+ Year Old Account
    but Lore's twitter says otherwise,

https://twitter.com/devolore/status/...643328?lang=en

which one is right? a photo shopped pic or the link above.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    Maybe its a mistake on facebook. Of course it could be since the scenario was to buggy that had to remove it from ptr.
    Can remember they mentioned not long ago that the scenario is part of pre patch and once legion hits live it wouldnt be mendatory anymore and only availabe through lorewalkers (MoP style)

But if thats true, it would hurt the legion launch, because all the players had to go through that scenario / dalaran / etc and it would break the servers. The profit of scaled zones and 36 artifacts for launch would be erased.

Edit: I saw someone was posting lore twitter stuff. Broken Shore alongside demon invasion is pretty much more like and only Demon Hunter will be able to play the scenario AFTER Legion hits live through lorewalker (DHs cannot do the scenario during pre patch)
    Last edited by mmoc15e8c1cd29; 2016-08-01 at 07:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the link to Imgur and not the Warcraft Facebook page?

One of them must be wrong, I'll take Lore's word for it personally.

7+ Year Old Account
    maybe you could provide the link to this facebook post they made? cause i cant find it

most likley op is just trying to start a "blizzard is shit" thread and did a 2 minute Photoshop, trying to get people angry, or got linked this imgur by someone, and without doing any research started spreading this rumor

im 99% sure this is fake
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

There's absolutely 0% chance of Broken Shore not coming on the 9th/10th with Invasions and Demon Hunters. The person who was running the Facebook account at the time of that post was clearly misinformed. Also, Community Manager(Lore)'s word > Random employee running the page.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post

Don't understand why you'd accuse me of photoshopping, as if I'd gain anything from that or as If I'd bother doing such a thing, but whatever. Throwing out accusations randomly seems pretty common throughout the Internet these days.

Anyway, it could be that the facebook page management team isn't quite well informed about the dates for some of the content release.

Nonetheless, you can simply go and check the facebook post yourself if you don't believe me. It's on their post titled "Demon Hunter Early Access begins August 10th!". Check the comments, you will find it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    maybe you could provide the link to this facebook post they made? cause i cant find it

most likley op is just trying to start a "blizzard is shit" thread and did a 2 minute Photoshop, trying to get people angry, or got linked this imgur by someone, and without doing any research started spreading this rumor

im 99% sure this is fake
    You can check the facebook comment yourself. It's on their post named "Demon Hunter Early Access begins August 10th!" as an answer to a comment.

Deleted
    Yup apparently it's prepatch content, dunno what that tweet is about, thank god.
    Last edited by mmocf8a5cc7d0f; 2016-08-01 at 07:33 PM.

You can check the facebook comment yourself. It's on their post named "Demon Hunter Early Access begins August 10th!" as an answer to a comment.
    That guy messed up obviously.

DHs make no sense in the world without Broken Shore happening before.

Don't understand why you'd accuse me of photoshopping, as if I'd gain anything from that or as If I'd bother doing such a thing, but whatever. Throwing out accusations randomly seems pretty common throughout the Internet these days.

Anyway, it could be that the facebook page management team isn't quite well informed about the dates for some of the content release.

Nonetheless, you can simply go and check the facebook post yourself if you don't believe me. It's on their post titled "Demon Hunter Early Access begins August 10th!". Check the comments, you will find it.
    Looking right at it. Can't find it for the life of me.

I'd believe Lore's tweet over a cropped image anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    There is NO WAY Blizzard is this dumb after 11 years of WoW, that trash scenario that is a MUST, to get into dala and actually legion content, is going to keep crashing on launch like no other, seems they didin't learn anything from the disaster that was WoD launch.
    I feel like even if this was in English it still wouldn't make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    http://imgur.com/7aGQWxZ

Sadly its true.
    So then why are there two different sources saying two completely different things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut it was tested in the prepatch PTR, and the devs said it was prepatch content. I don't get it.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

7+ Year Old Account
    the broken shore is pre patch content.
    and that comment is probably fake when you look at the likes, no warcraft facebook comment has only 1 like.
    either fake or that guy just messed up, dh's on august 10th makes no sense then because the second part of the demon hunter campaign happens at the same time as the broken shore.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Looking right at it. Can't find it for the life of me.

I'd believe Lore's tweet over a cropped image anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like even if this was in English it still wouldn't make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

So then why are there two different sources saying two completely different things.
    No idea. Really hope they made a mistake on the FB page.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post

i would trust lore more than some facebook comment.

Formerly known as Arafal