Broken Shore on the 9th?

I'm kind of confused about this. I was under the impression that only demon hunters and the invasions were coming next week, however lore said on twitter that broken shore was included. Its kind of hard to go against someone that works for blizzard, but it literally doesn't say anything about broken shores anywhere else. It would make sense if it was included because the affects of the broken shore is over after the demon hunter starter area, and that might cause confusion for people who have avoided spoilers.

Heres the tweet i was talking about: https://twitter.com/devolore/status/...643328?lang=en

7+ Year Old Account
    they are saying yes but nothing offical says yes... so its confusing...

so its either gunna be then or not... dont know, most likely it will but who knows

as they have said on twitter it will, but the official announcement of whats coming out the 9th only says Demon hunters and the invasion, nothing about broken shore
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-08-02 at 02:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I would greatly prefer if the broken shore started this week before invasion and DHs are released rather than at the same time since it just fits that way.

That and we would have content during the entirety of August rather than the last 3 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    already several threads on this topic..here is one now: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post41687828

its not confusing, Demon Hunters are the only class not getting access to the BS event on the 9th, due to their starting zone story happening chronologically at the same time.

demon hunters get one version of Legion intro (their starting zone) and all other classes get their version of Legion intro (bs event).

Demon Hunters will get the option to go back and visit the Broken Shores event once Legion launches in a "lorewalkers" kind of concept.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2016-08-02 at 02:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    already several threads on this topic..here is one now: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post41687828

its not confusing, Demon Hunters are the only class not getting access to the BS event on the 9th, due to their starting zone story happening chronologically at the same time.

demon hunters get one version of Legion intro (their starting zone) and all other classes get their version of Legion intro (bs event).

Demon Hunters will get the option to go back and visit the Broken Shores event once Legion launches in a "lorewalkers" kind of concept.

Thats not what was confusing me. I was confused on how they havent really officially said that the broken shore event was going to be playable by anyone on the 9th. From what ive heard from Blizzard, they have only talked about demon invasions and demon hunters, and nothing about the broken shore being included.

Quote Originally Posted by Geso View Post
    I would greatly prefer if the broken shore started this week before invasion and DHs are released rather than at the same time since it just fits that way.

That and we would have content during the entirety of August rather than the last 3 weeks.
    I agree it just makes sense instead of having this prepatch that's literally just been a drought(worst prepatch to date so far, worse than MoP prepatch that only had the Theramore Scenario). Just seems like a cluster of bad choices by Blizzard, because not only is the week of the 9th demon hunters and maybe broken shore, but its also the week that the expansion for hearthstone happens. Legion releases the week of the last wing of the hearthstone expansion...idk this whole month has me completely thrown off because of what they're doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aequitess View Post
    Thats not what was confusing me. I was confused on how they havent really officially said that the broken shore event was going to be playable by anyone on the 9th. From what ive heard from Blizzard, they have only talked about demon invasions and demon hunters, and nothing about the broken shore being included.
    le sigh... as posted in the other thread, here is a link:

https://twitter.com/devolore/status/...643328?lang=en

Yes, the Broken Shore event will be playable on the 9th*

*as long as you are not a DH.

need more proof? go watch the Q&A dev interview about Demon Hunters, you can also read the recap by MMO-C that clearly outlines, the BS event will be playable on the 9th, as long as you are not a DH.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2016-08-02 at 03:53 AM.
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    isn't their starting zone happens before BC's Black Temple raid?

Deleted
    Not everyone plays Hearthstone, and vice versa. I dont get that comment. If you do play both, well then you have a choice to make.

Quote Originally Posted by sonololo View Post
    Yeah cause Illidan talks to you, cant talk to you if its current time cause he's, you know in limbo/stasis prison thing with the wardens.

Yes and No. Keeping it spoiler free - there are two parts to the Demon Hunter Origin. The first part does take place at the same time as our raid on the Black Temple. The second half takes place at the same time as the Broken Shore - or very close to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont know exactly since i cant stand illidunce or demon huntards, but i can follow the process of the two situations, the demon hunters going thru their starting zone negates them from taking part in the Broken Shores event that every other class is a part of. thus one class doesnt get access to the Broken Shores event until the official launch of legion, while every other class gets the BS event on the 9th.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2016-08-02 at 04:07 AM.

le sigh... as posted in the other thread, here is a link:

https://twitter.com/devolore/status/...643328?lang=en

Yes, the Broken Shore event will be playable on the 9th*

*as long as you are not a DH.

need more proof? go watch the Q&A dev interview about Demon Hunters, you can also read the recap by MMO-C that clearly outlines, the BS event will be playable on the 9th, as long as you are not a DH.
    You don't seem to get what this is all about. He already posted the same link himself. It's just that he's confused wether or not that statement by Lore is true because there has not been any official statement anywhere. Neither on the site, nor anywhere else. Lore might be part of Blizzard one way or another but I for one don't take what he says for granted.
    Also: Demon Hunters will NEVER get the Broken Shore event. Not before Legion launch and not after. Simply because the Broken Shore events happen WHILE they're doing their starting experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)