Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    This just in, WoW loses popularity in China.

One of the reasons it's still very popular is the fact that they can pay for the minutes as they want. Moving to the Monthly system is gonna mess that up for alot of Chinese players.
    Actually over 50% players were angered by this decision. It was announced on July. 30th and will take effect in less than one week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Szeeshan View Post
    The "later" for the release on mythic+ is a bit worrying. Really hoping that they aren't going to wait till after the first raid tier is released, it'd definitely suck lol
    Mythic+ rewards raid-level loot. It makes sense to only unlock it when raiding because available. It'll be a few weeks after launch.

It's fine, gives people time to level up, finish their questing, start gearing up through normals, heroics and regular mythics and check everything else out without having to immediately stress about getting their raid teams together and moving straight away like we had in Wrath. Keeping Mythic+ locked until then is just logical, else the entire goal of a raider on launch will be to farm the fuck out of them until raids launch so you're already in Mythic Raid Loot before Emerald Nightmare comes out :P

It's the same reason Titanforged ilvls are gonna be locked to like 850 or whatever it was until raiding opens.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Guessing you live in China and run a market research company that recently polled a large group of chinese WoW players on what they like? Lol. I love it when some random person states something in absolute terms that they have no idea about. C'mon man .. feel free to comment on it, but don't make stupid statements.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloSCV View Post
    Guessing you live in China and run a market research company that recently polled a large group of chinese WoW players on what they like? Lol. I love it when some random person states something in absolute terms that they have no idea about. C'mon man .. feel free to comment on it, but don't make stupid statements.
    What is this..?
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

wait so MU (our) GulDan is dead in that Tomb and now AU GulDan goes into the same tomb again ?

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    so they went metal gear style like the Codec talk and cassette tape

nevertheless, the audio was AWESOME and fun, recommended for lore lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    wait so MU (our) GulDan is dead in that Tomb and now AU GulDan goes into the same tomb again ?
    Yes.

The twist is what AU Gul'dan is doing now is what Kil'jaeden wanted MU Gul'dan to do in the first place.

More population on the Timeless Isle? Who needed toys/pets anyway...

Damn it, Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Yes.

The twist is what AU Gul'dan is doing now is what Kil'jaeden wanted MU Gul'dan to do in the first place.
    and what he does involves Illidan - the guy who consumed the skull of his MU counter-part for a power-up

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...?

Gul'dan raised the Broken Shore in Warcraft 2 but died inside the Tomb of Sargeras, torn apart by demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Srg56 View Post
    What is this..?
    Sock puppeting FTL

I feel sorry for Chinese players, but hopefully Blizz will feel theirs disappointment by looking in a wallet.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    and what he does involves Illidan - the guy who consumed the skull of his MU counter-part for a power-up
    Basically the fantasy version of dipping pieces of chicken in whipped eggs.

Deleted
    I had to be told by someone else that Kil'Jaeden wasn't actually physically with Gul'dan, only in his mind. :/

Deleted
    and when does this happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmHY6hERT3s

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    That Audio Drama was quite good.
    Really?
    To each his own I guess, I became bored with it about half way through and turned it off.
    You can't please everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Muddysmind View Post
    Really?
    To each his own I guess, I became bored with it about half way through and turned it off.
    You can't please everyone
    QFHT, I liked it but your attitude is nice enough.

Facebook streaming? WHYYYY? Nobody uses this shit.

... Is that change something the Chinese players wanted...?

And the audio drama was great, I love that they voice acted all the parts and added sound effects!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    More population on the Timeless Isle? Who needed toys/pets anyway...

Damn it, Blizzard
    Tell me about it. At level 100 people are already one shotting the rares making it pretty much impossible to get them unless you camp right on their spawn point with your finger on the mouse button ready to tag them when they spawn, and it was already pretty crowded at least on my server. Now they are adding even more people with their stupid CRZ thing, wonderful. What they really need to do is apply their new Legion mob scaling tech to the rares so they don't instantly die.

What is this warlock crap? More proof that blizzard has no idea what they are doing? 20 sec duration with 15 sec cd, to 10 sec with 30 sec cd? Went from 133% up time to 33% up time? How does this even make sense? With such a drastic change youd think they wouldnt have even made it so strong in the first place but now it looks worthless compared to the first tier talent.