This would be such a fun election season if the republican party platform wasn't so terrifying to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyman Trump decides to eat a bucket of KFC after a long day on the road... with a knife and fork of course.

AIDE: Lets get a photo of you eating KFC
    TRUMP: Great idea. Fetch my silverware.
    AIDE: ...
    TRUMP: I said FETCH IT

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Donald fired his senior advisor this weekend and Clinton got a 7 point bump into the lead because Donakd kept Dick diving onto the gold star parent mine trap + no clue about Russia.

This is starting to look like Hillary rubbed a lamp and asked for a dream scenario.
    Was it the one that was being paid by Russian companies?

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Everyman Trump decides to eat a bucket of KFC after a long day on the road... with a knife and fork of course.

I thought the gravy bowl was a drink and i couldn't realize why it was so small why is the gravy bowl in the drink position.

I am so confused as to why Trump thinks eating fast food on his multi-million dollar jet is going to make him somehow more relatable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    This would be such a fun election season if the republican party platform wasn't so terrifying to me.
    It's fun AND terrifying. Somewhat like this gif I found the other day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I am so confused as to why Trump thinks eating fast food on his multi-million dollar jet is going to make him somehow more relatable.

- - - Updated - - -

Ladies, you might have noticed he removed his wedding ring. I think he's looking for someone to party with.

- - - Updated - - -

>.< damn it rip me going to bed

Ladies, you might have noticed he removed his wedding ring. I think he's looking for someone to party with.
    Might be on the hand partially obscured by the enormous bucket of fried chicken. In any case, pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    >.< damn it rip me going to bed
    <3

Think happy thoughts about clowns

Damn that looks good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sexually harassed at work? You need to quit and find a new job instead of the perpetrator being dealt with according to Trump. Given he is good friends with Ailes and supposedly guided him in his last days at Fox this should not be a surprise. Remember this the next time he blathers on about supporting women. h/t Garnier Fructis.

Trump's latest controversy: He'd hope Ivanka would quit if harassed at work

The latest controversy surrounding Donald Trump has blown up on social media, and it's not about taxes or his comments about a fallen Muslim soldier.

It's about women's rights in the workplace — or, more specifically, about how Trump would react if his own daughter, Ivanka Trump, experienced the kind of sexual harassment that Ailes allegedly inflicted on multiple female employees while he was Fox News CEO.

Ailes, 76, has resigned since several Fox News employees reported being harassed by Ailes, from former Fox & Friends co-host Gretchen Carlson to star Megyn Kelly.

USA TODAY's Kirsten Powers asked the GOP presidential nominee in an interview last week, "What if someone had treated Ivanka in the way Ailes allegedly behaved?"

His response? “I would like to think she would find another career or find another company if that was the case."

It was startling, she said, "even by Trumpian standards."

Powers isn't the only one questioning Trump's defense of Ailes. Laura Bassett of The Huffington Post wrote that while Trump might find it "very sad" that these women have complained about Ailes, "what is even more sad is Trump’s failure to realize that when men with authority abuse their power, it too often entrenches a culture of fear, silence and powerlessness."

Others questioned why Trump suggested the onus would be on Ivanka in such a scenario.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...31lsJ7LgjNSigw
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the dream scenario would be a sex tape of Trump being a power bottom for a group of Muslim pre-op transsexuals while wearing full Nazi regalia, with a Bible and American flag burning brightly in the background. But I suppose this week has been an okay second place, I guess.
    why do you keep obsessing about trump and his sex life? celista just admit your undying love for trump already.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump Supporters Find more Military Mothers to boo

Well the new GOP under the directorship of DJ Trump, decide to keep cede more patriotism to the Democrats. At this rate, they will be booing Apple Pie by next Tuesday.
    CARSON CITY, Nevada — The woman, in a quiet voice, stood before the crowd of hundreds at a town hall-style event here with Indiana Gov. Mike Pence and announced that her son serves in the Air Force. The crowd applauded.
    But then the woman said, “Time and time again, [Donald] Trump has disrespected our nation’s armed forces and veterans. And his disrespect for Mr. Khan … ”
    The reaction of the crowd was immediate and fierce, drowning our her words.
    The crowd began to boo as she tried to get through her question. The woman, who was subsequently identified as Catherine Byrne of Carson City, continued to speak through the jeers.

Registered just to reply to this thread. A lot of hate going towards a man taking on the system! Taking on the system was what made America great in the first place!

The DNC/Clinton Machine, Globalist, and even the RNC are the system. Donald has taken a giant turd in their kool-aid.

Everything is rigged against Donald...yet here stands this non-PC New Yorker giving them all the middle finger! And people are reminded that what made America great was the pioneering spirit. The "don't tell me how to think, what to do, or what I can/cannot say" attitude. Rise up friends, join Trump in giving the global elitist the largest F-U in modern history!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerbo View Post
    Registered just to reply to this thread. A lot of hate going towards a man taking on the system! Taking on the system was what made America great in the first place!

The DNC/Clinton Machine, Globalist, and even the RNC are the system. Donald has taken a giant turd in their kool-aid.

Everything is rigged against Donald...yet here stands this non-PC New Yorker giving them all the middle finger! And people are reminded that what made America great was the pioneering spirit. The "don't tell me how to think, what to do, or what I can/cannot say" attitude. Rise up friends, join Trump in giving the global elitist the largest F-U in modern history!
    He may be giving them the middle finger, and that is why he is fucking losing. He isn't taking on the system, he is abusing the system like he always has for the last 30 years.

I finally watched the whole Stephenopolis (whatever the fuck his last name is spelled) interview. Christ... that rivals the Katie Couric interview.

15+ Year Old Account

Trump has made so many mis-steps and faux pas that if I was a Trumple I'd have to wonder "Is he intentionally trying to lose?" rather than admiring his tenacity.

But I realize a bit of introspection and critical analyses are required to recognize that Trump is dumping gasoline on his campaign and is just shy of throwing the match in there too.

He COULD be winning against the system, but instead he's taking every opportunity he can to take cheap shots at the system, and with each one letting any chance of victory slip further and further away.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    He may be giving them the middle finger, and that is why he is fucking losing. He isn't taking on the system, he is abusing the system like he always has for the last 30 years.
    I think a lot of politicians would love to be "losing" like Donald.

So he is not taking on the DNC, Media, RNC, Globalist Political Systems? He is abusing them? Because he won't play by their rules? Act how you/they want him to? He is fighting the Clinton Political Machine with a tenth of their budget, no media friends besides drudge, and no party support...and he is neck-to-neck with Hillary.

If you are a globalist and believe national sovereignty is bad and making the world's top 1% more wealthy is good, then Hillary is your gal and she will deliver.

I still believe in the "Great Experiment" and Donald is giving a voice (albeit not perfect) to those who say, "They will not control us!"

I think a lot of politicians would love to be "losing" like Donald.

So he is not taking on the DNC, Media, RNC, Globalist Political Systems? He is abusing them? Because he won't play by their rules? Act how you/they want him to? He is fighting the Clinton Political Machine with a tenth of their budget, no media friends besides drudge, and no party support...and he is neck-to-neck with Hillary.

If you are a globalist and believe national sovereignty is bad and making the world's top 1% more wealthy is good, then Hillary is your gal and she will deliver.

I still believe in the "Great Experiment" and Donald is giving a voice (albeit not perfect) to those who say, "They will not control us!"
    If Trump is as rich as he says he is, then he IS THAT 1%. His tax plan is going to keep him there too. His tax plan would add $10 TRILLION to our debt alone. You guys bash Obama for the debt but his tax plan would add more than Obama did and that isn't with his other policies.

He isn't "neck-to-neck", he is down by 7 points. You really should do more research before saying things.

I'm fairly convinced he is just playing victim and if he loses will baby rage about how the system is rigged.

Do you guys really eat KFC with your hands? I rarely eat the shit but when I do I always use a fork. I'm not picking that greasy shit up.