Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Punishment should fit the crime.

They shouldn't be allowed any internet access for the remainder of their pathetic lives
    This. Someone with some fucking common sense at last. Or access to a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yep just lost connection. Joke is on those fuckers I can play online stuff using offline mode still. At least FF14
    Yeah most Steam stuff works offline, which is fine by me.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    they mad cuz they got banned in overwatch
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I don't agree with the death penalty for DDoSing, but they should make an example of them and give them severe punishments.

There is very little punishments for DDoSing, that's why it's so common, no one is afraid of being caught.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    they mad cuz they got banned in overwatch
    Doubt it, it's the same people who DDoSed pokemon go.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Punishment should fit the crime.

They shouldn't be allowed any internet access for the remainder of their pathetic lives
    They could have their fingers broken REALLY bad or something. Murder might be a little overexcessive, but we can use some violence, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to pay to imprison these pieces of sheet.
    They affect real lives, (emergency responders ect)

I WOULD pay, $1.00 a month more on my Internet bill, to hire people to track them down and place them in custody. After which I would pay $49.99 to see them publically executed, painfully.

That would put an end to this childish shit that has been going on longer than some of you have been alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Varanus View Post
    They could have their fingers broken REALLY bad or something. Murder might be a little overexcessive, but we can use some violence, right?
    People who play like shit and drag down the pace should get their fingers broken REALLY bad because they are effectively denying me good gaming experience.
    Last edited by Mlz; 2016-08-03 at 01:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    What about emergency responders? They clog some nodes that handle dispatching/routing and someone dies. Actions have consequences.

They have no regard for anyone besides themselves. They are broken. The fix is a bullet behind the ear.
    They typically use internal intranets and private data connections because they need their service to be up.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    "@PoodleCorp So you failed to ddos pokemongo and move to blizzard like every failed shitty ddoser. Haahaha."

hahah the comments are golden

- - - Updated - - -

they spoke all week about taking pokemon go off line on monday...so they failed......and went to blizzard
    They aren't attacking blizzard, but the ISP's - the weak link.
    So basically a bunch of cowards.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet service providers. We are currently monitoring this situation and will provide updates as they become available.

Please follow @blizzardcs on Twitter for further updates.

Source: Blizzard.

PS: It is not "certain" ISPs, it is toward Blizzard since there is nothing on outages or other north american operational mailing lists.
    I've never seen Comcast admit when they get ddos'd so that doesn't surprise me.Hell half the time they post not outages when the internet is clearly dead in an area.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

What big scary hackers, i mean the skills involved in ddosing are so advanced....

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't acknowledge them at all, they are attention-seeking. Every insult you tweet them is giving them this satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by CapybaraSlayer View Post
    Don't acknowledge them at all, they are attention-seeking. Every insult you tweet them is giving them this satisfaction.
    What we do or don't do won't matter, it has an impact therefore gets acknowledged.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Everything seems more stable now. Keep getting transfer aborted messages when trying to take the dalaran portal though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Everything seems more stable now. Keep getting transfer aborted messages when trying to take the dalaran portal though.

I saw that in the Shrine with one of my toons....nobody could use it.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    i also wonder how a company as large as blizzard is vulnerable to such attacks. they happened quite a bit last year.
    Well, allow me to explain it to you in a simple way then. A ddos attack is essentially a humongous information flow towards a specific service or channels leading to said service. Which means Blizzard could potentially protect themselves, but they can't protect the data channels that lead to and from them as it belongs to their ISP(s). So if you can't attack Blizzard directly you hit them before the traffic reaches them, meaning they can't help it. That's the easiest way I can put it.

Why do they always have to go by lame names such as Lizard squad or Poodle corp, couldn't they just call themselves fucking waste of space instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Why do they always have to go by lame names such as Lizard squad or Poodle corp, couldn't they just call themselves fucking waste of space instead.
    Because they are children, or at the very least man babies who get off on pretending they have power over someone because of the lack of control in their real lives.

So far nobody has managed to beat Blizzard's ability to ddos themselves by launching a new game/expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Because they are children, or at the very least man babies who get off on pretending they have power over someone because of the lack of control in their real lives.
    And yet they have achieved more than you ever will. How do I know? Well, exactly the same way how you know their age and real lives, of course
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.