Apparently they didn't remove all the gold missions

http://imgur.com/Mak67gv <- lol, was logging onto my alts to see if I had any elixir missions and that showed up on my warrior.

Started it so we'll see if it actually gives gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    http://imgur.com/Mak67gv <- lol, was logging onto my alts to see if I had any elixir missions and that showed up on my warrior.

Started it so we'll see if it actually gives gold.
    Doesn't matter because treasure hunter is gone, so gold missions are worthless.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Doesn't matter because treasure hunter is gone, so gold missions are worthless.
    Yep, they also didnt remove "all the gold missions". They removed most of them and nearly all of the rare ones. They as stated, removed treasure hunter. Which was what ultimately made them worthwhile. Now, if you get one, you will get a small amount, but nothing you can reliably farm and inflate the economy.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I spotted this last week, but it really is nothing. A singular rare mission that can only give 100g compared to making between 300g and 2000g per day on each character really isn't much or an incentive to keep doing Garrison Missions in Legion. The biggest reasoning for me would be Garrison Resources for WoD Mats to sell, but even that's no longer great due to the quadrupled cost of all Trade Goods.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

7+ Year Old Account
    1 rare mission, with 100 gold, and no treasure hunters to buff it, nice for now, but wont be worth coming back to the garrison just for it...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1 rare mission, with 100 gold, and no treasure hunters to buff it, nice for now, but wont be worth coming back to the garrison just for it...
    Who said I was going back just for the gold missions? elixirs are 7k on my server and rising as supply dwindles so it's worth checking your table once a week. The 100g is just a pleasant surprise but apparently I'm the only one who didn't know about it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    Who said I was going back just for the gold missions? elixirs are 7k on my server and rising as supply dwindles so it's worth checking your table once a week. The 100g is just a pleasant surprise but apparently I'm the only one who didn't know about it
    >_> the market will change in legion, as wods leveling is nerfed more, making leveling even faster, and im just mentioning
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content