Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    1) Many people carry those things. Every video posted in this thread shows that it's easier to just look for someone who won't fight back rather than shoot or kill someone for their belongings. The one time a bystander pulls out a gun, every gang member flees.

2) If I'm carrying something worth being killed for, I'm also packing heat. This could be said about literally anyone in any country.

3) Oh yea? Like all those hate mobs that form about tourists who avoid being robbed by pimp slapping natives who can't handle robbing someone? Weird I haven't heard of a single one over here in America.

4) I'm not trying to get anyone taken by the police. Street justice doesn't involve the police. You take your beating and learn that maybe robbing people isn't for you.

Thank you for actually providing points that I can try to counter argue.
    I was mostly talking about locals on the hate mobs, you could get fired depending on your company and how much propaganda you get.

As for the weapon, It is not easy to get your hands in a gun in Brazil, at least not legally. You need to justify it, on practice if you weren't a gun owner before the law changes, you don't have a gun if you are not a security, a police officer or a member of the military.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    I was mostly talking about locals on the hate mobs, you could get fired depending on your company and how much propaganda you get.

As for the weapon, It is not easy to get your hands in a gun in Brazil, at least not legally. You need to justify it, on practice if you weren't a gun owner before the law changes, you don't have a gun if you are not a security, a police officer or a member of the military.
    I was mainly talking about tourists. I agree with you that it's a lot harder to deal with the threat of thieves if you actually live in Brazil. That's what reinforces my first point of saying, "If you're a pussy, you won't last a second in Brazil". Many Americans don't experience that sort of danger in an entire lifetime, let alone one olympic season.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

LiiLoSNK, what exactly are you trying to prove? It is getting tiresome and people do not agree with you. For obvious to everyone but you reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    LiiLoSNK, what exactly are you trying to prove? It is getting tiresome and people do not agree with you. For obvious to everyone but you reasons.
    Obviously its that he's a real Clint Eastwood style badass, and if anyone were to ever do anything to HIM, he'd judo-chop out their heart. His uncle taught him, and he was a Navy SEAL/kung-fu master/Jason Bourne. Someone tries to rob you at gun point? If you try to do anything other than a spinning roundhouse kick while spouting one liners and making out with the bad guys girlfriend/wife, you're a fucking pussy and you need to git gud beta scrub.
    Obviously.
    OT: I don't even know why people would be going at this point, its going to be a complete shit show.

How are you gonna let some punk ass kids, punk you??? Be mad at SNK all you want, but he does have a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Rio is a literal shithole.

IOC is corrupt, just like every other governing body today.

More news at 11.
    an organization with legal entity registered in Switzerland who made money with bribes and investments of questionable morality? That's something new

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    If it's the smarter choice with a much higher chance of avoiding injury or death, I think it negates all the pussiness. I guess we can disagree on that though.
    Well it doesn't negate the pussiness. In the same way that if I hid in the bushes during a war and ended up surviving, it doesn't negate my cowardliness, but I am alive.

The key differences of most the people in this thread is that they want to hide in the bushes, survive the war, and still come out of the bushes and not be called a coward/pussy. It's not enough that they survived, they don't want to hold any shame whatsoever. And that in my mind is truly pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Obviously its that he's a real Clint Eastwood style badass, and if anyone were to ever do anything to HIM, he'd judo-chop out their heart. His uncle taught him, and he was a Navy SEAL/kung-fu master/Jason Bourne. Someone tries to rob you at gun point? If you try to do anything other than a spinning roundhouse kick while spouting one liners and making out with the bad guys girlfriend/wife, you're a fucking pussy and you need to git gud beta scrub.
    Obviously.
    OT: I don't even know why people would be going at this point, its going to be a complete shit show.
    Exactly. I don't let unarmed children rob me and that makes me a stone cold badass, at least in MMOchamp territory. I also eat before swimming and disobey my mom when she tells me to pick of my legos. Biggest Badass MMOchamp has ever seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    How are you gonna let some punk ass kids, punk you??? Be mad at SNK all you want, but he does have a point.
    I'm sure it has to do with lack of interaction with the real world. It's the only thing that really makes sense at this point.

Nothing new here. If you're a tourist and and a pussy, you were fucked the second you stepped foot into brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
    It's like watching wild dogs trying to steal food. (I'm being literal here, not racist. It's the same type of scavenging behavior.) Fuck any country that lures tourists in and treats them like that.

no....

you dont say?

brazil? the safest place on earth?

do people that went to brazil lack access to the internet any sort of news for that matter?

from being the breeding hole of zika, to daily kills, robberies, etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes if you can't hold your own in the streets of brazil, you're a pussy. Don't go there if you can't fucking cut it. Simple as that.
    What the hell logic is that, if you can't handle being a victim of crime your a pussy, the real "pussy" is those that are doing the crime

For example if I got knifed in the street in Brazil that must mean i'm a "pussy"... What if someone died? I suppose he is a "pussy" for not taking it... yea get shot in the face I'm supposed to get right back up and beat the bejebus out of my attacker... some peoples mindset on these forums baffles me.

We should be able to go anywhere and feel safe, it's not our fault that Brazil has some messed up people in it. Sure its probably not wise to go out there in the first place but calling them "pussies" is a bit puerile.
    Last edited by Orby; 2016-08-04 at 09:58 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    What the hell logic is that, if you can't handle being a victim of crime your a pussy, the real "pussy" is those that are doing the crime

For example if I got knifed in the street in Brazil that must mean i'm a "pussy"... What if someone died? I suppose he is a "pussy" for not taking it... yea get shot int he face I'm supposed to get right back up and beat the bejebus out of my attacker... some peoples mindset on these forums baffles me.
    If you're the target in brazil, you're a pussy. Someone who's not going to fight back or do anything. An easy mark. They are less likely to target badasses. Too much work. Try not to cry about this obvious logic.

Well no, you don't have to cry. I bet you'd do swell over there though. /sincere

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're the target in brazil, you're a pussy. Someone who's not going to fight back or do anything. An easy mark. They are less likely to target badasses. Too much work. Try not to cry about this obvious logic.

Well no, you don't have to cry. I bet you'd do swell over there though. /sincere
    "My logic"? I think people out there wouldn't give a crap, they'd take advantage of you no matter who you are. Be it badass or not.

And no I probably wouldn't do well out there because I know how dangerous that place is. It dangerous enough where I live I don't fancy leveling up to Rio's level.

Do you look at all victims of crime as pussies? I am very curious of such a possibility of your warped mindset

When my Baby, When my baby smiles at me I go to Rio De Janeiro
    My-oh me-oh
    I go wild then I have to do the samba, then la Bamba
    Now I'm not the kind of person with a passionate persuasion for dancin' or romancin'
    But I give in to the rhythm and my feet follow the beat of my heart

When my baby, when my baby smiles at me
    I go to Rio, De Janeiro

I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

"My logic"? I think people out there wouldn't give a crap, they'd take advantage of you no matter who you are. Be it badass or not.

And no I probably wouldn't do well out there because I know how dangerous that place is. It dangerous enough where I live I don't fancy leveling up to Rio's level.

You look look at all victims of crime as pussies?
    You'd think extremely wrong. Look up the term "mark". Or maybe just use your imagination to fathom the difference between trying to rob someone strong who will fight back, versus someone who is weak and will do nothing.

And yes, for the 1000th time, if and unarmed child robs you, and you just sit there looking at him hoping he brings your phone back, you're a pussy.

I understand that many mmochampers like yourself want to hide in the bushes and call the police and still be called big brave boys, but you just can't have both, friend.

Nothing new here. If you're a tourist and and a pussy, you were fucked the second you stepped foot into brazil.

Yeah that shit is normal there, kids buffing gas and snatching valuables. And lol 90% did not even try to fight back or to take back their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Yeah that shit is normal there, kids buffing gas and snatching valuables. And lol 90% did not even try to fight back or to take back their stuff.
    Yeah those guys are stone cold badass heroes according to many of the kids in this thread. Idk I'm sure it'll make sense to me someday. Giving my shit away and just shrugging it off, then getting upset if anyone calls me a puss.

LOL a Russian Diplomat has just shot dead an armed mugger near the Athletes village.

He grabbed the gun of the Mugger & shot him in the head.. Woot Good Job Russkie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oots-dead.html
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2016-08-04 at 10:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd think extremely wrong. Look up the term "mark". Or maybe just use your imagination to fathom the difference between trying to rob someone strong who will fight back, versus someone who is weak and will do nothing.

And yes, for the 1000th time, if and unarmed child robs you, and you just sit there looking at him hoping he brings your phone back, you're a pussy.

I understand that many mmochampers like yourself want to hide in the bushes and call the police and still be called big brave boys, but you just can't have both, friend.

As someone who has been a victim of crime, I can tell you its the scariest thing in the world, especially when you are approached by three people who look like meth addicts alone in the tiny hours of the morning and having to wrestle your possessions from them after they tried to distract you with something else, lucky for me a nice man from a nearby corner store heard me and ran out to scare them off. But it was scary even though I didn't get anything taken the only thing I walked away with was a broken luggage bag.

But I guess to you I must be a pussy! And yes I did call the police as with any crime you report it, you don't go Batman on their ass and go full vigilante, thats not being a badass that's being a dumbass.
    Last edited by Orby; 2016-08-04 at 10:25 PM.

As someone who has been a victim of crime, I can tell you its the scariest thing in the world, especially when you are approached by three people who look like meth addicts alone in the tiny hours of the morning and having to wrestle your possessions from them after they tried to distract you with something else, lucky for me a nice man from a nearby corner store heard me and ran out to scare them off. But it was scary even though I didn't get anything taken the only thing I walked away with was a broken luggage bag.

But I guess to you I must be a pussy! And yes I did call the police as with any crime you report it, you don't go Batman on their ass and go full vigilante, thats not being a badass that's being a dumbass.
    I've also been a victim to a crime. It's scary as hell, yea. Have you read the thread? I've already said multiple times that there are times where you have to just pussy out and give up your stuff, and there's other times where you having a fucking 5 foot tall child reaching into your wallet and you need to find your balls and melt his face.

Read the whole thread before posting. This is getting embarrassing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    LOL a Russian Diplomat has just shot dead an armed mugger near the Athletes village.

He grabbed the gun of the Mugger & shot him in the head.. Woot Good Job Russkie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oots-dead.html
    Now THAT dude is a fucking badass.

He should've keeled over like a total bitch though and just taken the robbery. That's the mmochamp way to be a badass.

Yesss, and in addition to face melting you get knife between your ribs. Because 15 year old skinny bitch ass punk can still stab you dead.
    Totally worth it!
    /s
    Or do you wanna live on edge, guessing this one might have knife or gun, this one doesn't?