Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    what the heck are you doing that you get new helmets so often this becomes an issue?
    Leveling. I just finished leveling a character that I made after the patch and had to pass on upgrades several times because they were too ugly to equip.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I'll ask the same question pmkaboo had, why are you changing helms so much that this is really a world ending issue? Okay, I'll give you that while leveling you will switch helms maybe 3 times, maybe. You can't tough out showing a helm for a little while until you can hit a transmog npc?
    No, I can't. I'll either just not equip it or wait till it's convenient to go back to a city.

No one's calling it a world ending thing so don't misrepresent the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    if your a rper... and like to remove your helm... JUST UNEQUIPPED IT its so simple, i dont see why so many people hate this change
    I did unequip it. Or rather, never equipped it. You think that's fun? You think "consolidation" is such a great boon that it's worth sucking the joy out of getting upgrades?

It's also not just about new items and hiding ugliness. I have a cloak and helm I like on my warlock, but I didn't want to display them all the time. I'd switch whenever I felt like seeing them, or thought they were appropriate for the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    "I like it = more sense", not an argument at all.
    That wasn't my argument.

Having transmog options at the transmog vendor makes more sense than having them buried inside the options menu.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    That wasn't my argument.

Having transmog options at the transmog vendor makes more sense than having them buried inside the options menu.
    Having them there ASWELL is an argument, having them exclusively there when prior there was an option that was by no means buried and easily accessible at any time to permanently disable them is not mutually exclusive with giving people an option to have them at the vendor to fix certain transmogs however they want and feel like.

You guys are pretending it's an either or situation, it's not.

Having them there ASWELL is an argument, having them exclusively there when prior there was an option that was by no means buried and easily accessible at any time to permanently disable them is not mutually exclusive with giving people an option to have them at the vendor to fix certain transmogs however they want and feel like.

You guys are pretending it's an either or situation, it's not.
    Having them at the transmog vendor when its an interface option makes the vendor option useless. You used to be able to macro that shit. When you can do that, why bother having it at the transmog vendor?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    An option to always hide would be a good idea. Maybe you should suggest that instead of bellyaching?
    Oh you mean the option we already had, and they took away for no reason whatsoever?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AvCloudy View Post
    Having them at the transmog vendor when its an interface option makes the vendor option useless. You used to be able to macro that shit. When you can do that, why bother having it at the transmog vendor?
    Because apparently some people wanted to have it at the vendor aswell because "reasons" and "it fitting in there". Otherwise your argument isn't one, because you're admitting that they made something worse for absolutely no reason, you do realize that?

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Oh you mean the option we already had, and they took away for no reason whatsoever?
    It kinda feels as if that person is intentionally trolling. Heck, that applies to half of these people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniri View Post
    Leveling. I just finished leveling a character that I made after the patch and had to pass on upgrades several times because they were too ugly to equip.

No, I can't. I'll either just not equip it or wait till it's convenient to go back to a city.

No one's calling it a world ending thing so don't misrepresent the issue.

I did unequip it. Or rather, never equipped it. You think that's fun? You think "consolidation" is such a great boon that it's worth sucking the joy out of getting upgrades?

It's also not just about new items and hiding ugliness. I have a cloak and helm I like on my warlock, but I didn't want to display them all the time. I'd switch whenever I felt like seeing them, or thought they were appropriate for the quest.
    so wait.... your saying transmoging your gear... NEEDS TO BE DONE AT A TRANSMOG VENDOR!? OH MY GODDDDD!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so wait.... your saying transmoging your gear... NEEDS TO BE DONE AT A TRANSMOG VENDOR!? OH MY GODDDDD!!!!
    Hiding your cloak and helm existed long before transmog, and your sarcasm is unwarranted.

Because apparently some people wanted to have it at the vendor aswell because "reasons" and "it fitting in there". Otherwise your argument isn't one, because you're admitting that they made something worse for absolutely no reason, you do realize that?
    The interface options were there before they fleshed out the transmog system. It doesn't really make sense to have it as an interface option *even though it is more convienient* and it makes sense to have it at the transmog vendor. Having it on both practically just means only having the interface option, the one that only makes sense because its how things used to be done. Ripping off the bandaid hurts, but people will adjust.

Its fine they moved the option the xmog guy, but lets be real... there should ALSO be an option to always hide cloak/helm/shoulders. I dont understand why people have to fight on every thing when there are clear and feasible options that dont hinder the point your arguing

Sent like 50 suggestion into beta / ptr / live, made 5 forum posts, blizz doesn't give a crap.

For all of you out there who also want to submit suggestion -- the best way to go about hiding unwanted pieces is to simply have a checkbox in character panel. You know, the way other MMOs have been doing it for almost 5 years now. Tying it to an NPC is clunky and backwards.