Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it is because I am younger, but I could have caught every single one of those shits before they caught 100m from me and I know I would have thrown them to the ground hard enough to make them reconsider their life choices.

The only time I would bother is if they had a gun, simply because even a squirrel will defend itself if cornered and if I try and do something reckless I don't need to be potentially shot over a phone. However to the unarmed ones they would be knocked down pretty damn hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EllissonWatson View Post
    How in the world did the Olympics end up in Rio?
    The IOC is very very corrupt, they will shell out the games to ANY country that offers the most bang for buck. To the top IOC officials that is.
    Off Topic: IOC VS FIFA round 1...Fight!

Deleted
    This just represents small part of Brazil. Yes, crime is everywhere but country has a lot more than information that media is representing. Let's be honest here, all media is interested to get bigger reader audience and making drama is the best way how to do it. There is no need to lie, of course it's okey to talk about economic situation in the country etc, but bullshitting around 24/7 that country is so bad is just sad and not true. Unfortunately people love to make things super dramatic and there is no way to really make people to think different. Media power lol.

How did Brazil get a bribe big enough to beat out the other choices?

Also, why are people flying there? I don't think there's ANYONE that doesn't know Rio's like this. With all the crime, bodies being fished out of the water, and the looming threat of Zika, this is basically the Olympic Hunger Games.

Thats the chance you take when traveling to a country that is known for kidnapping and robbery of tourist and wealthier people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    How did Brazil get a bribe big enough to beat out the other choices?

Also, why are people flying there? I don't think there's ANYONE that doesn't know Rio's like this. With all the crime, bodies being fished out of the water, and the looming threat of Zika, this is basically the Olympic Hunger Games.
    Ah come on its not CONGO. The place is fine unless you find yourself stuck in certain zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Ah come on its not CONGO.
    Olympics: Mad Max Edition

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post

its funny how deluded u are that u have to throw out that the girl is only wearing a bra and panties...ur logic is flawed and u need to go to extremes to keep any sort of argument up lol. In all honesty how old are u? I want to know truthfully.
    It's the same thing as dressing like a tourist, wearing a gold chain, and loosely holding your phone out. Good thing it was an accurate analogy and your post contributed nothing to prove otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Continuing calling people kids? xD
    I ask again, will you risk knife wounds to beat up that punk? Or gunshot wounds?
    Though your comments about rape, yeah... I don't expect any reasonable answer.
    Yes I could beat up a small child if he had a knife because I'm not a pussy. It would be very very easy.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Olympics: Mad Max Edition
    The WHOLE THING is only a test to pick candidates for tr Sardaukar

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah come on its not CONGO. The place is fine unless you find yourself stuck in certain zones.
    Certain zones... like Rio?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

This was my first thought when I watched that video with kids trying to rob people:

i heard some athlete got shot in the face and survived somehow.

it's kinda fucked up there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    It's the same thing as dressing like a tourist, wearing a gold chain, and loosely holding your phone out. Good thing it was an accurate analogy and your post contributed nothing to prove otherwise.

Yes I could beat up a small child if he had a knife because I'm not a pussy. It would be very very easy.
    Look, I agree with you on going around dressed like an idiot attracting problems to you, but you're wrong about the kids.
    The kids shown in the video are mostly harmless, but its not always like that.
    Sakara, a rough, tough boxer/jujitsu/mma fighter motherfucker, got his ass robbed clean by a bunch of kids when he was in Brazil training with the Nogueira brothers. Now, that ain't no pussy right there let me tell you.
    You're not fighting fat, stupid, simple kids you see in the streets in your rich neighbourhood. You're fighting what could nearly be described as "feral humans".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Certain zones... like Rio?
    Most of Rio is just your everyday mega metropolis.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    I beg to differ, I would say that is number 2.

Number one is World Cup 2022 in Qatar in the summer!
    wouldn't worry much about Qatar, its a well developed country, rich and its people are living a luxury life to become thieves or kidnappers

the only thing that would scare people, is ISIS, though i guess security is tight in Qatar than most of the world, didnt hear any bombing or stuff at there for kinda long.

plus its population is like 1m, problems will prolly come from forginers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    But isn't Rio one of those certain zones usually advised to stay out of?

- - - Updated - - -

That can't be true, can it? I heard that if you die in Rio, you die in real life too
    Most of Rio is fine. Its just a 12 million people mega metropolis so obviously that comes with a package but it's not wild wild west everywhere.
    Now... Manaus is a different thing

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of imagine it being a bit like when a bunch of velociraptors take down a T-Rex.
    Thats a very visual picture right there. And make sure you go "RAAAAAAWWWWRRR" shaking your head when you fall down

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    wouldn't worry much about Qatar, its a well developed country, rich and its people are living a luxury life to become thieves or kidnappers

the only thing that would scare people, is ISIS, though i guess security is tight in Qatar than most of the world, didnt hear any bombing or stuff at there for kinda long.

Well... You mean apart from the ridiculous sets of laws they have? Sure we can all.hope they don't enforce them.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post

The waters are full of trash and pollution. The city itself is full of corruption and crime. The mosquitos deliver a wonderful coqtail of viruses and diseases. What a wonderful place to have the Olympics... Why the fuck Brazil got it in the first place is mindblowing. I didnt think anything could get worse than Sochi, but here Rio is proving us wrong.
    You answered your own question.
    Were you actually under the impression that ANYTHING big like the Olympics isn't chosen by bribes? Since the moment it was announced as the location for the Olympics, people predicted that exactly what is happening, WOULD happen.
    You think the Olympic Committee gives any fucks? They are too busy on their new Yachts.
    You know what will happen next time they choose where to hold the Olympics? Whoever slips them enough cash, will host the Olympics.

Deleted
    Oh, also reminded me of that Game of Thrones scene where Maester Pycelle dies to all those kids with knives! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3BDTnG7MuI

Anyway, I was always warned about going to Rio in the past, having it described to me as the most wretched hive of scum and villainy. So, seems it has been known for a lot of crime for a very long time!
    Well... Rio aint no walk in the park that for sure but we're not talking like.. chicago or stuff like that. The majority of those 12 million people living there live a normal life like, and most of the people that visit Rio from all around the world still experience a normal mega metropolis experience.

Look, I agree with you on going around dressed like an idiot attracting problems to you, but you're wrong about the kids.
    The kids shown in the video are mostly harmless, but its not always like that.
    Sakara, a rough, tough boxer/jujitsu/mma fighter motherfucker, got his ass robbed clean by a bunch of kids when he was in Brazil training with the Nogueira brothers. Now, that ain't no pussy right there let me tell you.
    You're not fighting fat, stupid, simple kids you see in the streets in your rich neighbourhood. You're fighting what could nearly be described as "feral humans".
    How can I be wrong? You literally said yourself that the kids in the video were harmless. Are there gonna be some times that you're surrounded by 100 kids with guns and you have to give up? Yea. If it's 1 kid and he's of average brazillian size, I don't care how feral they are. They're a total joke.

If Sakara got robbed by 1 lone kid with a knife, he's a pussy.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post

Right, forgetting that it's mainly inhabited by a rich, entitled populace who thinks anything they touch automatically belongs to them. The company I work for has had a lot of consultants sent to Qatar to assist in constructing aluminium plants, they ended up having to live in protected areas within a few weeks due to native men on several occasions abducting females they desired. They literally walked up to them and went "you are mine" and dragged them off. Even worse is the fact that it was normally a bureaucratic clusterfuck to get them returned, as the police won't move on rich families without "real" cause.
    Cultural clashes are certain to happen during the WC. Especially when tourism is bound to bring a lot of "undesireables" such as homosexuals.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2016-08-05 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If I'm in a busy area in broad daylight and children are trying to take my phone, I'm backhanding them into the ground instead of standing and watching them walk off with my property like some of the pussies did in that video. Simple as that.
    Prepare to get stabbed/shot by his friend that hides somewhere behind you then.