Thread: Season 7

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Im wondering what to pick this Season. I want to be able to both be good solo, and not completely useless in groups (Like DH last season) Thinking of a Barbarian. Advice?

In other words: Which class has the FOTM?
    Monk. Either damage or support it is a solid choice nontheless. Barb is getting the short end of the stick (which i'm going to play this season, i just do journey /shrugs).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Monk. Either damage or support it is a solid choice nontheless. Barb is getting the short end of the stick (which i'm going to play this season, i just do journey /shrugs).
    Barbs have a place in support role though, yea?

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    zbarb, zmonk, with double gen monk now that WD has to go back to furnce/coe it will be weaker than gen by quite a bit but still be 2nd best class/spec most likely.

Can't really lose pulling of barb when density gets low you just run far and he brings it, move speed, and 100% uptime on CC immunity. Monk is basically required because of upwards of 200k hps(yes they can easily still do more than that) with many DR buffs/debuffs still to help the dps live.

DH is pretty weak now that calamity is shit, MS crit is 8% and Wolf is 15%.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2016-08-05 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    zbarb, zmonk, with double gen monk now that WD has to go back to furnce/coe it will be weaker than gen by quite a bit but still be 2nd best class/spec most likely.

Can't really lose pulling of barb when density gets low you just run far and he brings it, move speed, and 100% uptime on CC immunity. Monk is basically required because of upwards of 200k hps(yes they can easily still do more than that) with many DR buffs/debuffs still to help the dps live.

Oh yea forgot about the Calamity nerf. It's also amusing how we're almost back to the all monk meta from a few seasons ago.

Oh yea forgot about the Calamity nerf. It's also amusing how we're almost back to the all monk meta from a few seasons ago.
    If healing was just somehow not needed Zwiz would be better than monk because it brings a decent amount of damage buffs and DR but no healing.

Yeah, but i play mostly solo and i don't care about ladders. Solo-wise, their builds are the somewhat less performing (no 10 levels under, just a little).

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Was going to play DH just to complete the journey but would I be better off playing something else instead now? Will generally be playing solo so need to be able to solo high rifts easily (for conquests).

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Was going to play DH just to complete the journey but would I be better off playing something else instead now? Will generally be playing solo so need to be able to solo high rifts easily (for conquests).
    No play DH if thats all you want.

Deleted
    DH, and the free UE set, would appear to be the easiest to complete the season journey with still.

You need at max GR75 which is something really doable with any build. Also T13 boss speed kills are easy once you're geared.

If you can get FnR and a Yangs you can clear GR 75 at less than paragon 200 with no legendary gems at 25+ except a powerful(did it on PTR). Long as you can get those 3 items that is. I just had some dumpster belt and bracers and neck that just had decent stats on them at the time.

Deleted
    So what build do you guys recommend for solo/group play? (Monk)

So what build do you guys recommend for solo/group play? (Monk)
    Solo: http://www.diablofans.com/builds/822...generator-monk
    Group: http://www.d3planner.com/921567087

Deleted

Hmm the solo build has low votes

Don't look at votes. like, at all. The way the widget works on diablofans doesn't make for accuracy - more than often most voted builds are just ones that popped out first and may or not be updated/optimized.

Then people just follow them mindlessly because "if it's on homepage, it must be good".

It's legit. Quin has the exact same build up and it has 36 votes.

Damn just came back to home, s7 already live and i still cant decide between monk and wiz for solo playing. :/

I think I'm going to go DH this season. I've always fallen back on wizard, but I just can't stomach archon cheese anymore and I'm also a bit tired of whoring ingeom buffs farming normal rifts. Getting a free UE set is nice too. Hopefully I'll get a nice Yang's early on to get the season done nice and quickly.

New season started? Even bored waiting for legion not going to bother. Looks like more of the same, broken builds in beta getting nerfed a week before live. And no game changes outside of maybe getting 5-10solo GR levels higher than last season. Big whoop.

Plz don't infract me coldkil for being slightly negative posting in the d3 forum.

Have fun all in the new season.

Can anyone give me a TLDR on the classes for this season? I was gonna play WD but them getting nerfed has me scared.
    Hi Sephurik