Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Prepare to get stabbed/shot by his friend that hides somewhere behind you then.
    Tell him to prepare to get stabbed/shot by my extra friend that is standing somewhere behind him then.

Love these little make believe situations.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Tell him to prepare to get stabbed/shot by my extra friend that is standing somewhere behind him then.

Love these little make believe situations.
    Why would a fucking kid mug you without backup.

Also, this.

Why would a fucking kid mug you without backup.
    Watch the video, champ. It happens 20+ times.

Why don't you ask the retarded brazillian pickpocket children that question.

- - - Updated - - -

John Travolta just didn't feel like whirlwind murdering a bunch of children. He could have if he wanted to.

Deleted
    How can I be wrong? You literally said yourself that the kids in the video were harmless. Are there gonna be some times that you're surrounded by 100 kids with guns and you have to give up? Yea. If it's 1 kid and he's of average brazillian size, I don't care how feral they are. They're a total joke.

If Sakara got robbed by 1 lone kid with a knife, he's a pussy.
    Erm... you went the whole way around and from looking tough, you're now looking absolutely ridiculously pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Erm... you went the whole way around and from looking tough, you're now looking absolutely ridiculously pussy.
    Your English is giving me a headache. Just don't let little kids push you around. Simple as that.

Deleted
    Your English is giving me a headache. Just don't let little kids push you around. Simple as that.
    When it happens to you, feel free to give us pointers on how to roundhouse kick the whole neighborhood.

When it happens to you, feel free to give us pointers on how to roundhouse kick the whole neighborhood.
    Cause that is clearly what is required in order to stop a "feral wolf child" that tries to do a run by and grab my sweet ass brazillian gold neck chain.

Deleted
    Cause that is clearly what is required in order to stop a "feral wolf child" that tries to do a run by and grab my sweet ass brazillian gold neck chain.
    It was just an exaggeration. But apparently you think 13 years old from the favelas in Rio are like the retarded sons and daughters born out of comfort in your sweet rich neighbourhood so there you go. You think a 13 years old from a favela in Rio would think twice to shank you?

It was just an exaggeration. But apparently you think 13 years old from the favelas in Rio are like the retarded sons and daughters born out of comfort in your sweet rich neighbourhood so there you go. You think a 13 years old from a favela in Rio would think twice to shank you?
    I feel confident that I could destroy any 13 year old 1v1 shank or no shank. It's ok that you're not able to do the same.

I love my sweet rich neighborhood. Meth heads and mentally disabled homeless dudes swinging metal chains at you really radiate the feeling of luxury.

Well... Rio aint no walk in the park that for sure but we're not talking like.. chicago or stuff like that. The majority of those 12 million people living there live a normal life like, and most of the people that visit Rio from all around the world still experience a normal mega metropolis experience.
    So just like Chicago then...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    So just like Chicago then...
    It was obviously ironic

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Right, forgetting that it's mainly inhabited by a rich, entitled populace who thinks anything they touch automatically belongs to them. The company I work for has had a lot of consultants sent to Qatar to assist in constructing aluminium plants, they ended up having to live in protected areas within a few weeks due to native men on several occasions abducting females they desired. They literally walked up to them and went "you are mine" and dragged them off. Even worse is the fact that it was normally a bureaucratic clusterfuck to get them returned, as the police won't move on rich families without "real" cause.
    Cultural clashes are certain to happen during the WC. Especially when tourism is bound to bring a lot of "undesireables" such as homosexuals.
    Well that's legitimately terrifying and I'm not looking forward to seeing what kind of mess the WC turns into because of this. That said, I hope your company got everyone back okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    LOL, they are Brazillian...
    Because there aren't black Brazilian people? Black people aren't limited to ghettos in America you know.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's the same thing as dressing like a tourist, wearing a gold chain, and loosely holding your phone out. Good thing it was an accurate analogy and your post contributed nothing to prove otherwise.

Yes I could beat up a small child if he had a knife because I'm not a pussy. It would be very very easy.
    I realize ur a 12yr old troll wannabe, but just to enlighten u....normal everyday behavior aka wearing a gold chain and using ur cell phone is the complete opposite of walking into a dark alley in bra and panties. Ur making mistakes and ur trolling is suffering from it.

Infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-08-05 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    I realize ur a 12yr old troll wannabe, but just to enlighten u....normal everyday behavior aka wearing a gold chain and using ur cell phone is the complete opposite of walking into a dark alley in bra and panties. Ur making mistakes and ur trolling is suffering from it.
    yep peoples clothing and exposed jewelry has nothing to do with how they are targeted by pickpockets. good job good logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Because there aren't black Brazilian people? Black people aren't limited to ghettos in America you know.
    You didn't say black Brazilian. Even if you did, your post was racist and ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    You didn't say black Brazilian. Even if you did, your post was racist and ignorant.
    Why do I have to specify a country? Are you trying to say a black person from Brazil is less black or something?

I won't deny that it was racist, but how was it ignorant? It was black dudes robbing people. Seems like what I said was pretty accurate.

I like how you backed up your post with no relevant points and no actual proof.

Usually when someone enters a thread just to insult someone they disagree with, they'd get an infraction, but I don't report children that get riled up by my posts so I guess you're in luck that I have a life and don't take forum hate seriously.

If you feel like contributing anything to the thread, I'd be happy to discuss it with you, provided I'm not banned in the next few minutes.
    What proof do you need? here is proof.. I think you are full of shit. That's it! Unquestionable proof that I think you are full of shit. Hey, I might even be wrong...wait...did you essential call me a kid?

Yep you are definitely full of shit. Also, I don't think I insulted you. I didn't call you a name, or belittle you. Just simply pointing out that I feel the way you represent your self is not credible...aka, you are full of shit.
    Last edited by poser765; 2016-08-06 at 06:08 AM.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Yes if you can't stop a child from robbing you, you're a pussy.

I dream of the day where people can stop getting asshurt about such a subject and come to terms that not every weakling in the world is automatically a strong badass just because they feel that way and have a positive attitude.
    Well I'm tired of negative cuntwats that think, for whatever reason, that if you aren't a gunslinging badass that rescues people from fires and stop robberies with your mere presence, you're a "pussy."

Seriously, if you classify everyone that's ever been taken advantage of as a pussy, you're going to have a long list of history that includes pretty much every human that ever lived, stop thinking you or anyone else are above that sort of shit, pussy.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    I'm of the opinion they need permanent homes for both the Winter and Summer Olympics.
    I was talking with my dad about THIS exact topic yesterday x)