Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinsla View Post
    This is absolutely phenomenal, well done! Now I won't use this because I don't believe in these addons as I think human situation interaction with the boss fight etc/environment etc will beat a computer in WoW terms but still amazing and good job for people who do use these!

I just wanted to ask a really dumb question, is the energy bar tell me when? I had no idea you could add that, how do you do it? Will it work with demonic fury/rage etc?
    The energy bar works with any primary resource or other resource you select. Just create a new group, set it to be a bar or vertical bar, then have it track Resource and select which type.

A few things I've noticed with the TMW string is the ToD icon just because you don't always want to use it when its up especially with the artifact trait that you get X amount more damage. Think not even having in the string or if it possible if you use 2 attacks it just goes away, not sure if that's possible as Im not a huge TMW user. Also not sure why saw RJW get priority over RSK if its up perhaps its a energy management thing or its a timing thing to better line up with using FoF. And finally I guess again not sure if its possible but could there be a way to weave in if you get a free proc of BoK becuase again of the artifact trait Transfer the Power where you get a 5% buff to your next FoF from Bok, RSK and RJW having the chi free BoK just another way to min/max , again as I said not much of a TMW user so that may not be possible. Otherwise Im enjoying your string for single target away multi target I still do my rotation.

Tried sending as a Pm but I dont have 10 posts yet lawls so here it is I will admit I haven't red the rest of the post so these could all be issues you have address and if you have then sorry for the repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by osohated View Post
    A few things I've noticed with the TMW string is the ToD icon just because you don't always want to use it when its up especially with the artifact trait that you get X amount more damage. Think not even having in the string or if it possible if you use 2 attacks it just goes away, not sure if that's possible as Im not a huge TMW user. Also not sure why saw RJW get priority over RSK if its up perhaps its a energy management thing or its a timing thing to better line up with using FoF. And finally I guess again not sure if its possible but could there be a way to weave in if you get a free proc of BoK becuase again of the artifact trait Transfer the Power where you get a 5% buff to your next FoF from Bok, RSK and RJW having the chi free BoK just another way to min/max , again as I said not much of a TMW user so that may not be possible. Otherwise Im enjoying your string for single target away multi target I still do my rotation.

Tried sending as a Pm but I dont have 10 posts yet lawls so here it is I will admit I haven't red the rest of the post so these could all be issues you have address and if you have then sorry for the repeat.

The ToD icon can be ignored by setting the "WhIle Conditions Pass" opacity from 100% to 0% (hidden).

The priority is more about managing cooldowns and chi so that you have enough to spend.

And the artifact gives little buffs and the like to the spec and will probably alter the roration slightly. I'll.update it as needed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    If you need help making it look nicer let me know. I am always willing to give some personal touches.
    Hey man will you be doing this for Demon Hunters?

Hey man will you be doing this for Demon Hunters?
    August 9th

Deleted
    August 9th
    I can't wait! Willing to use these type of addons for the new class so I get the hang. Is it already programmed and ready to go?

I can't wait! Willing to use these type of addons for the new class so I get the hang. Is it already programmed and ready to go?
    Yep, I'm just sitting on it for now

Is the time/clock necessary or would it be possible to put the next expected spell in place of it with a timer or greyed out (like hekili's rotation weakauras)?

Quote Originally Posted by ashihtaka View Post
    Is the time/clock necessary or would it be possible to put the next expected spell in place of it with a timer or greyed out (like hekili's rotation weakauras)?
    For now until I can make a prediction system consistent and accurate it's the clock. I'll update it in the future to have such a system.

For now until I can make a prediction system consistent and accurate it's the clock. I'll update it in the future to have such a system.
    Great I look forward to it. And thanks for sharing this, it's very useful for new monk players to get a feel of the playstyle.

@chesder I don't suppose you play a DK as well? Because this is one nice profile, so I'd love to be using an Unholy DK version of this type setup. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    @chesder I don't suppose you play a DK as well? Because this is one nice profile, so I'd love to be using an Unholy DK version of this type setup. Well done!
    Tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 8/6/2016

- Improved Logic and removed the chance of chaining multiple Tigers Palms when low on chi.

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Thanks! Excellent profile.

Tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 8/6/2016

- Improved Logic and removed the chance of chaining multiple Tigers Palms when low on chi.

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE
    Yeah that would be sweet, you do great work and I'd like to work on unholy as I've not played it before much and the next key up would be beneficial while learning..

The updated one seems to show the compass a lot more and never suggests blackout kick to burn off extra chi and seems to prefer RJW a lot.. Is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by jace5869 View Post
    The updated one seems to show the compass a lot more and never suggests blackout kick to burn off extra chi and seems to prefer RJW a lot.. Is this normal?
    Yes. You'll find yourself storing energy more to use spells more efficiently. Other profiles replace the clock with a flashing red icon

Your TMW work with a french client and french name ? (i don't try, because i don't resub on WoW from now)

Quote Originally Posted by Missyl View Post
    Your TMW work with a french client and french name ? (i don't try, because i don't resub on WoW from now)
    Yes it should work on any server.

Thank you for this profile. It has made Windwalker a lot more accessible to me. I'll probably end up disabling it eventually when everything becomes muscle memory.

If I may ask, how confident are you in the accuracy of each button? Would you say that the TMW string is right 90% of the time? 95%? A glance at the opening shows that obviously I have to use my own judgment for that (as there's no way any TMW profile could account for that too), this profile feels incredibly accurate to me at least.

there is a way to moove all the bar/icon in one moove ? (my english sucks sorry)

And moreover, Whirling Dragon Punch is never proposed on my WW monk
    Last edited by Missyl; 2016-08-07 at 09:24 PM.