Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristaris View Post
    What the fuck did I just read.
    Check out this thread he created.

I'm pretty sure this guy has some kind of legit disorder. Though, in his incoherent rambling there are occasional glimpses of unintentional brilliance and hilarity.

My uncle, who works at blizzard, said he'll get right on it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow that OP .. gone through some of his posts and i regret .. read so much useless shit packed in a one site wall of text with no paragraphs.. this called *feedback* of your's is just FacePalm if blizz would listen to them then WoW is rly dead you are basically a WoW killer. Even the mods closing you're threads because its just a wall of shit

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    My uncle, who works at blizzard, said he'll get right on it.
    Lul

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    wow that OP .. gone through some of his posts and i regret .. read so much useless shit packed in a one site wall of text with no paragraphs.. this called *feedback* of your's is just FacePalm if blizz would listen to them then WoW is rly dead you are basically a WoW killer. Even the mods closing you're threads because its just a wall of shit
    RIP. My life.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2016-08-03 at 04:22 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkingthrones View Post
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent statement were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Infracted
    That movie reference tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    I really do not want to come off as a smartass, but I can count 7. Two of which are very extensive.

You should go ahead and post in the official forums in any case.
    Go look at previous threads he has started.

Sorry I was too busy staring off into space to read your wall of meh..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Go look at previous threads he has started.
    Fuck my life, this one is arguably short lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    U srs? it was like 2 paragraph.
    a paragraph is 2-3 sentances long... those are not paragraphs...

- - - Updated - - -

I was watching someone on Twitch stream, they killed a boss, like a lot of bosses actually, and I noticed the golden flashlight came out of their bodies with the current live sparklies and glimmers mixed in. It's nice, however, there's a slight problem. The golden flashlight is perfectly fine the way they are right now in their current location, the problem is with the sparklies and glimmers.

The sparklies and glimmers are localized AROUND the flashlight. In my head, since the beginning, think the glimmers and sparklies should have covered or at least be spread out over or on top of the ENTIRE body of the bosses or most of it, for most bosses but maybe not all bosses due to technical reasons or whatever, including the sides too, like spread out over the entire surface area of the bosses' dead corpse or at least 85-90% of it. I don't know if you have the technology for it...and this seems like it might be lower on the priority list, but if you don't mind just making this quick change whenever you have the free time like in patch 7.1 or 7.3 or something...

I mean if when you do test it out and agree that it's more exciting this way too... spread out more... I think this will make loot even more exciting. Sparklies and glimmers localized around the flashlight is not as exciting as sparklies and glimmers spreaded out and covering the whole or at least most of the surface of the body of the bosses' corpse and the sides also (along with the golden flashlight still currently there as is in their location, again). When the glimmers covers most or all of the body surface area of the bosses' model, aside from looking more eye-melting and feel good mentally IMO, it helps connect some of the pieces that drop to the animation more. The flashlight is always caused by 1 piece meanwhile the other 3+ pieces is spread around the bosses' body hence glimmer throughout. So basically just extend the glimmers and sparklies beyond the golden flashlight area as currently is, I mean if you agree. If not, then just keep it as it is now. Thanks!

I know that when the bosses die, I'll stand there and look at it all for like 10 seconds...lol and then kneel down and look at my window full of loot and then back and forth to the blings and lights for like another 10 seconds... or more like 30 seconds. Lol.

Yah, I know it's a small thing, but sorry. Lol!

-----
    Oh yah, just one more thing, I also think quests should also reward choices or a "huge list" (not literally) of loot again, like it should reward stuff that you can't use too and is covered over with the red color when you can't use them. Covered over with the red color. I like to see a bunch of red squares and then a white one that I can use in the bosses' window full of loot when raiding or 2 or 3 white squares for this case in the quest areas choice selection rewards if I am eligible to equip them lol. I think this is like another thing that is super important for an exciting loot experience.

Like if you were a Paladin and a staff and a dagger are among 4-5 reward choices, like a shield, a dagger, one 1-hand sword, and a staff and a 2-hand mace. This is like replicating the "a window full of loot" from boss kills and in PvP vendors, except this is the quest's version, and it's own unique identity in this context of the quest area (NOW WE HAVE THREE!). A choice selection among a bunch of possible options. It's exciting to see a window full of loot when the bosses drop even if none of them are for you, and your stuff didn't drop, or opening the PvP vendor's shop/armory so it's the same here, except it's for quests. When quests give you a selection among a bunch of choices, some of whose you can't even use, that's still exciting cause it's a window full of loot.

Sometime it can just be 1 out of 2 possible choices, and one is red, and not necessarily 4-5 always I suppose, or necessarily always a list of choices every quests. That's getting kind of trope-like and kind of linear.

Yah thanks again!

-----
    TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if I still continue to periodically complain and nag nag here about somethings that I forgot too before or on the main forums. Lol! I'm doubtful I'll ever write another huge-ass wall-o-text-w/-pictures complaint threads about WoW again so everyone can stop holding their breath, but if I do ever write a huge-ass again, it'll prolly be for a different game like Starcraft or something. LOL! I'll just have to see which one got rekted as HUGE as WoW did LOL!

RIP. Starcraft or Diablo dev department. RIP RIP RIPPPP. RIPPPPP.
    there, thats paragraphs, still horrible, but better
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    I wonder if anyone actually read this wall of text.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

I'm pretty sure this guy has some kind of legit disorder. Though, in his incoherent rambling there are occasional glimpses of unintentional brilliance and hilarity.
    That was the the greatest thing i’ve ever seen on these forums.

OP, you should write a book or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    I wonder if anyone actually read this wall of text.

That’s not a wall, check the link in oTaXephons post I quoted.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    Make loot experience great again. Get on it blizz. LOL.
    No no. Make WoW great again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

O.M.G. I am laughing the ---- out of myself right now, what kind of human has the time or energy to write that much? I literally can't believe this funny guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That’s not a wall, check the link in oTaXephons post I quoted.
    I just checked that and it's hilarious. Wanna know what's even better? Check his started threads and almost every thread is a wall of text, I literally think this guy got insane with the help of Yogg-Saron..

rekted and RIP RIP RIP[ RIP.

this isn't twitch chat, we don't allow dumb memes and trolling, try leave that out and people will take you more seriously.

and the sparkles are just pointless i dont care what blizzard does i know when to loot.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    a paragraph is 2-3 sentances long... those are not paragraphs...

- - - Updated - - -

there, thats paragraphs, still horrible, but better
    What do you think you're my mom? You're-not-my-mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Fuck my life, this one is arguably short lol
    Your avatar is very fitting for this quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    niiiiiicccceeeeeeee..........

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    rekted and RIP RIP RIP[ RIP.

this isn't twitch chat, we don't allow dumb memes and trolling, try leave that out and people will take you more seriously.

and the sparkles are just pointless i dont care what blizzard does i know when to loot.
    Who's going to marry you? who? No one. That's who...no one is going to marry you.

Think of who? You can't think of anyone.

It's a sad life.

RIP.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you think you're my mom? You're-not-my-mom.

Your avatar is very fitting for this quote:

niiiiiicccceeeeeeee..........

Who's going to marry you? who? No one. That's who...no one is going to marry you.

Think of who? You can't think of anyone.

It's a sad life.

RIP.
    My avatar is great. Almost as great as your writing skills.

It's literally out of this world. Really, you could probably build a post so log, nonsensical and convoluted, that someone could probably use it to climb to the moon.