Poll: Should they give Li Li an Adult model

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by monsieuroberts View Post
    can we please leave all of pandaria and its content abandoned?

Please?
    No f***ing way!!!

I still prefer to leave all of this time-dimensional-travel crap we get now.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Go back and read my first post on it which you clearly didn't. Then some guy derailed it by talking about Thrall's age which is irrelevant.
    Irrelevant? I was directly responding to misinformation you stated:

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Who cares tho... If all the WoW characters aged, Thrall would have white hair by now.

The only ones they bother to age are the ones that are relevant to the lore (aka Wrynn's son), Li Li hasn't been relevant since MoP, and even then she was barely relevant, more of like a quest helper than anything.

Your lolicon is showing, OP.
    First you start off by saying something that reflects either your lack of knowledge of how much time has passed, or your misunderstanding of Thrall's age. Turns out it was both.

Then you conclude by calling OP a lolicon because he doesn't want her to look like a kid.

There's no indication you're talking about the real life passage of time. Even if you were, it would have been stupid for you to be because the OP wasn't. Also, even if you were, Thrall still wouldn't have gray hair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    At best, by Legion launch, LiLi should be about 10-12 or so. Basically, she's Panda Toph.
    She's either the same age as Anduin or up to 2 years younger. Anduin was said to be 12 during LK. Li-Li was said to be 10-12 in Pearl of Pandaria, which was set during LK. That would make her 13-15 in MoP, and should be 15-17 in Legion.